Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 Convention Information for ALL!

Sailor Moon
 06/30/04 04:30PM (Read 30131 times)  
MMMMM
magical

I saw the post about the con in CA and I thought that it would be good to start a general forum on the subject of conventions...this way anyone can notify everyone about cons in there area. Well, here i go. Oops!

For those of you in florida (and others too)...there is a great con coming up August 6, 7, & 8th. It is in Orlando and it is AFO5 - Anime Festival Orlando 5!!!

www.animefestivalorlando.com

also..for those of you who are local to the central florida area...come check out this site...they show FREE anime every third friday at universal cineplex... www.animegaijin.org
(they also have a way to subscribe to updates about what is showing and when...occasionally they may move the show date as to not to interfere with certain events)

If you need any more information about either of these events...feel free to p.m. me and I will do my best to help.

Thanks for reading and hope this becomes a good forum. Mr. Green

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 07/09/04 04:15PM  
MMMMM

Hi everyone! Mr. Green I was just wondering if there will be any listeners attending AFO5. If so, I would love to meet you. If not, that is ok too. Just wanted to ask.

Also, are there any listeners from florida?? Razz

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 07/29/04 12:05PM  
MMMMM
working

Ok..i am getting the feeling that i am the only listener from the florida area. Oops!

But, I atleast wanted to send out one last reminder about the convention coming up here. AFO5 in Orlando. For more info check out the site... www.animefestivalorlando.com

Thanks and I hope you listeners are able to check it out. Cool

Profile Email
Kouhi
 07/31/04 12:51PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I don\'t live in Orlando per se, but I\'ll be there for school this fall.

I\'m still trying to decide if I want to go to AFO. I didn\'t truly enjoy myself last year (it was freaking hot, I didn\'t find anything in the dealer\'s room, and I got a migraine during the show and had to find somewhere to sleep it off), but I think my sister did (she attends them with me now), and I\'m slightly broke right now after trying to pay my college expenses. It\'s way up in the air. I probably won\'t go.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/11/04 09:48AM  
MMMMM
tired

Well, I am back from AFO5! Cool I had a great time - met the guests and saw cool shows and neat costumes....oh yeah...bought lots of stuff too! Now it is time for me to recover and prepare for AFO6! ^_^

..on another note...i know that most of you usually see me online during the day but due to some computer problems at work, I am unable to listen to Armitage for a while (unless i am online at home). Just fyi...so no one thought that i did not like Armitage anymore. I hope that i can listen again soon...i will miss the tunes!! Cry

Talk to everyone soon! Wink

Profile Email
sophyyy
 08/12/04 07:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

anyone know if there are any good conventions coming up on the west coast in the next few months? would like to know, as i am taking a trip over there soon. thanks!

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 08/19/04 09:21AM  
MMMMM

sophyy:

I am sorry but i am not aware of any on the west coast. I am somewhat new to the anime convention circuit. I know that aside from AFO there are a few other central florida ones. And i think that there is one in Miami coming up and there is one in Georga..AWA..i think. Confused

Sorry that i am not much help. But i at least wanted to respond back to you. You could try a google search and see if you get any results from that. Idea Again..sorry i am not much help. Oops!

Profile Email
RyadicalEdward
 08/20/04 11:11PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

^_^ Well How bout some Info for those further North? DC/MD/NoVA... ANIMEUSA2004... ^__^ Small. but we have fun!
http://animeusa.org/index.html

^__^

~~EDWaRd~~

Profile Email
sophyyy
 08/20/04 11:32PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

sailormoon:
Thanks for the reply, I will do some searching, and whatever info I find I will be sure to report back to this thread Smile Thanks!

--sophy

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 08/22/04 04:25PM  
MMMMM
happy

Cool!! Thanks sophyyy.

Just so everyone knows...this thread is for EVERYONE to use. What ever convention info you have for what ever area you are in...feel free to post it here. That is why i created a general thread for conventions...that way it is easier to find the information. Smile

I hope that this thread will turn out to be a good one with lots of convention dates for everyone! Mr. Green

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.12 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278382
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search