Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Tatsuhiko1
 04/03/07 02:40AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Crashcat:
Quote by Tatsuhiko1: Well in 15 weeks i get to be with my Randa. So since i have a goal things are just sailing past *pardon the pun* so yeah great days lately. seriously great days.

*does a pompom dance for tatsu*
*tosses crash a hula dancer* There ya go. Thanks for the support XD

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/08/07 07:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well i'm in Hilo at a starbuck's using my buddy's computer and thought i'd drop a quick line. It's going well out here. love every day

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/15/07 07:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

ALLO ALL. So i bought a new laptop today. Compaq V6305NR. Here are the details. AMD Turion64 X2. Basically a 2.0ghz dual core process that is amazing. 1 gig of ram, 100 gig HD and a Geforce 6150 graphics card.

Profile Email Website
Kai
 04/15/07 11:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I just wandered by and noticed you were in HI tatsu.
I envy yu a lot rite now, have fun! I really hope yu enjoi my home state!

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/16/07 06:16AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Kai: I just wandered by and noticed you were in HI tatsu.
I envy yu a lot rite now, have fun! I really hope yu enjoi my home state!
Oh hell yes i am enjoying it thoroughly. Wonderful place. Absoloutley gorgeous here. I'm about to upload a lot of pics that i've taken from the airplane and after i arrived.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 04/16/07 01:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

awesome setup--u gonna be playing oblivion? ;.P or stalker looks amazing... but i guess you don't have a whole lot of time for that kind of thing

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/16/07 07:09PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

HERE IS THE PICTURE SITE

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/suhiko/Hawaii/

Oblivion is on my list but it's last at the moment. Currently i have quake 4 and guild wars for the system though

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/24/07 08:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well things never seem to stop moving forward and backwards at the same time in my life. I have a bit of a problem which my jeopardize Randa and I's relationship. My ex fiance is getting in the way. How do I be nice and tell her simply that i'm in love with someone else now? Please give me some help.

Tatsu

Ok now time for the better stuff. In Maui at a lovely coffee shop that makes great smoothies. Miranda and i are doing great with the exception of the above issue. We seperated for a day thanks to it and that killed the both of us. I was able to calm her down enough through the tears and explain that it's my ex fiance trying to break us up. So we're doing great and i hope we continue to do great. Talked to her mother the other day and told her the plans had changed a little and that we'd be driving down instead of flying. She is perfectly fine with it and is going to make sure Randa's father stops screwing around and takes her to get her license. Another good piece of news. Randa is moving into her mothers house after this school term. That means that she wont be living with that abusive jackass anymore. Thank what ever deities you believe in. That was a big stress in my life. Yeah her father is highly abusive. I'm planning on throwing his ass in jail. If she allows me to. Her mother wants to as well. So we're kind of formulating a little plan. XD He will learn that placing your hands on a woman is never acceptable. Oh well i love yall but it's time to go my laptop battery is loosing power.

Tatsu out

Profile Email Website
glacier
 04/24/07 08:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Tatsuhiko1: My ex fiance is getting in the way. How do I be nice and tell her simply that i'm in love with someone else now?
Tatsu out

My thoughts are that now is not the time to try to be nice. You have to decide who is more important to you right now, and it's clear you already have because you said it perfectly--"I'm in love with someone else right now." Hoka no suki-na hito ga arun da yo.

Good luck.

--Glacier

Profile Email
Lord Il
 04/26/07 02:11PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Tatsu, nearly everything in this thread says you're absolutely crazy over Randa. You need to ask yourself if it's worth losing her to your ex. You've put so much effort into getting to this point. You should avoid unnecessary drama for yourself now - Your ex won't jeopardize your present relationship unless you allow it to happen. You are the one calling the shots here and NOT your ex.

However, I will tell you this: If you're honestly at that point in your life where you want to settle down with that one special girl, you should just do it and not look back.
Only you can make the right decision.

(And glacier speaks wisely.)

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.20 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278845
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search