Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Tatsuhiko1
 02/02/07 01:13AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
tired

Well word came down today. I have about 2 weeks left until I leave for Hawaii to work aboard any of 3 of Norweigan Cruise Lines Vessels. They are. Pride of Aloha, Pride of Hawaii and the Pride of America. I have no clue which one i'll be working on yet. I accepted a 5 month contract with a $10.50 hourly salary at 56 hours a week. That means overtime weekly. Well love yall i'll be in from time to time before I leave.

Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 02/02/07 09:22AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

sweet!! best of luck, tatsu! we'll be thinking of you while you're gone, and you better get back on as soon as you get back to tell us all about it!

Profile Email Website
Lord Il
 02/02/07 11:28AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So, I take it you decided against the other job involving the scaffolding?

Can't say I blame you. I'd jump at the chance to work aboard a cruise ship. There'd always be lots of interesting people to meet and sights to be seen.

You'll probably enjoy it. I know I would.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/02/07 02:05PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Lord Il: So, I take it you decided against the other job involving the scaffolding?

Can't say I blame you. I'd jump at the chance to work aboard a cruise ship. There'd always be lots of interesting people to meet and sights to be seen.

You'll probably enjoy it. I know I would.
Fill out an application for my company. www.ncl.com i'm in a secure department. Woot for full access.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/13/07 09:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Allo all. As i've said before I've been waiting to hear back from Norweigan Cruise Lines. Well I just heard back today. MY background check cleared and i'm going to be Heading to Piney Point, Maryland for some extra training.

So here is what is going on with Randa. We havent talked recently. That simple.

About NCL.

I was hoping to be exempt from any training in Maryland but now i have to go. I'll spend upwards to two weeks then i'll be going to Hawaii. Which is where I'll be stationed during the length of My Assignment. Unless They send me to one of their other ships. As some of you may know Surveillance agents. Especially trained Surveillance agents are hard to come by. So I may end up all over the world. Oh well Love Yall

Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
glacier
 02/13/07 11:19PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
thoughtful

Ahh, NCL. Brings back fond memories and not so good memories.

We did our honeymoon on The Norway which was a fine old ship. We had an amazing cruise. What a nice way to spend a honeymoon. No cell reception, no computers, lots of food and fancy drinks. It was very sad to read that The Norway had been scrapped this year.

We also took one of her farewell cruises in 2001--except the first time we tried to do it she was stuck at the Port of Miami for three days because of sprinker leaks. She was not allowed to sail. We rebooked later in the season but we did not feel that we got good service the second time around because the NCL folks knew we were on a "free" trip. ("Free" because it still cost us a bundle what with port fees, late booking charges, etc.)

Good luck. I suspect the work will be hard and not all the passengers will be nice, but what a great experience!

--Diane

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 02/14/07 12:23AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by glacier: Ahh, NCL. Brings back fond memories and not so good memories.

We did our honeymoon on The Norway which was a fine old ship. We had an amazing cruise. What a nice way to spend a honeymoon. No cell reception, no computers, lots of food and fancy drinks. It was very sad to read that The Norway had been scrapped this year.

We also took one of her farewell cruises in 2001--except the first time we tried to do it she was stuck at the Port of Miami for three days because of sprinker leaks. She was not allowed to sail. We rebooked later in the season but we did not feel that we got good service the second time around because the NCL folks knew we were on a "free" trip. ("Free" because it still cost us a bundle what with port fees, late booking charges, etc.)

Good luck. I suspect the work will be hard and not all the passengers will be nice, but what a great experience!

--Diane
I was Hired into Surveillance so i'm not too worried. Plus i'll be in Hawaii.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/20/07 02:15PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Randa:

Well a few things. Randa has a phone stalker the guy will keep calling and try and get her addy. He says he's been getting her bills etc etc. Good news is he hasnt called for the last few days. She really made my day the other day when she called and we hadnt talked for a week. Damn i didnt know the voice of the woman you loved could be that welcomed. Wow she called and i was stressed the first words out of her mouth were I love you. God could she be just the most perfect woman in the world. She always knows what to say. So I'm going to see her this summer. Thats been decided. Not sure if i'm driving or flying yet. Havent decided will by the time i'm back.

NCL:
Medical tests came back clean, Background check came back clean. They're trying to see what training i still need in Maryland before they send me out there. But i'm going to start packing tomorrow. Once I get the call i dont want to tell them i need time to pack i just want to tell them i'm ready. I'm late leaving in my opinion anyways. The current departure is seriously jeopardizing my august plans and my plans of being with Randa.

Oh well love yall
Tats.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 02/20/07 02:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

gratz, tatsu! sounds like things are really going well for you. it's really great to hear that.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/20/07 02:38PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by kmc: gratz, tatsu! sounds like things are really going well for you. it's really great to hear that.
Yeah now if i can just figure out why i'm so damned tired.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.21 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278845
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search