Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Tatsuhiko1
 01/18/07 11:27AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hopeful

I'm in a good mood and i dont know why. I just feel really hopeful about my future. I woke this morning and just knew i made the right decision when i announced Randa's and I's relationship. I feel so happy and i like this feeling. I used to wake up dreading the day. But now that I have Randa I've been waking up like this. Happy and just sure of my future. I just hope this lasts. For some reason i have yet to even doubt it. I just feel hopeful.

Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
Kami Akai
 01/19/07 01:32PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
tired

O.o The Announcement was certainly a long one. But it might be because I'm so tired and reading long things are difficult. Either way I'm so happy for you and cheering you on!

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 01/19/07 02:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

@kami. Thanks hun.

Ok well Randa and I talked last night and she said she had something to say. But she's shy and sometimes the only way she can say things is Via Email. So I got her email just a few moments ago. *smiles* God i seriously feel like the luckiest man alive. It really feels right when it's her.

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/20/07 10:50PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hopeful

Well Randa and i were talking again. *how many times have you heard that* We rather figured we didnt know each others wants or needs so she sent me a lovely message. In the message contained her hopes, wants and needs, So i replied with mine which somehow was longer than what she wrote just because with her i can be my true self. Her return message was "I so needed to hear that. I love you." We both agree that we want each other and hope to be with each other. As time has started to pass It was agreed that we both needed each other. She like i has a hard time being herself. She's herself with me. She forgot how good it felt to not have to lie or maintain a mask. So did i. oh well more updates to come.

Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/28/07 09:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well i'm leaving for Oklahoma on Wednesday. I'll be out there for a few months doing a lot of work. Basically my cousin came home asked if i wanted to make good money i said hell yeah. so $17 an hour at around 70 hours a week overtime after 40 hours. His last check for the last week was $1700 after taxes. Only problem is it's scaffolding. so yeah i need to get over my height issues quickly. oh well love yall.

Profile Email Website
Anonymous: Demoinai
 01/28/07 09:11PM  

Quote by Tatsuhiko1: Well i'm leaving for Oklahoma on Wednesday. I'll be out there for a few months doing a lot of work. Basically my cousin came home asked if i wanted to make good money i said hell yeah. so $17 an hour at around 70 hours a week overtime after 40 hours. His last check for the last week was $1700 after taxes. Only problem is it's scaffolding. so yeah i need to get over my height issues quickly. oh well love yall.

ah, money o.o well, have fun than ^_^

glacier
 01/28/07 09:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Yikes. You would have to pay me a lot more to get up on scaffolding! I don't think $17/hr would cure my fear of heights. Good luck! Hope you can find a connection and listen sometimes.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 01/28/07 10:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

well i can hope i can handle it i'll have 20k or so in 3 months for this project.

Profile Email Website
Lord Il
 01/28/07 11:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Fast money can sometimes mean tough and possibly dangerous work.

I helped paint my boss' store last year and it was no walk in the park by any means.

Speaking from experience, be aware of where your feet are at all times while up on that scaffolding. It can be sooo easy to forget. I had a slight close call, but nothing at all serious.

I'm sure you'll do fine. ^_^ Good paying jobs like those are sometimes few and far between, so it's best to take advantage. Even though it is only temperary.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/29/07 12:11AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Lord Il: Fast money can sometimes mean tough and possibly dangerous work.

I helped paint my boss' store last year and it was no walk in the park by any means.

Speaking from experience, be aware of where your feet are at all times while up on that scaffolding. It can be sooo easy to forget. I had a slight close call, but nothing at all serious.

I'm sure you'll do fine. ^_^ Good paying jobs like those are sometimes few and far between, so it's best to take advantage. Even though it is only temperary.
we have around 10 years worth of work. they're looking like mad. and we'll have safety harnesses on 3000lb cableing. so we'll be pretty damn safe. XD

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279034
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/21/19 17:24

Song Search