Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Sailor Moon
 04/01/15 11:46AM  
MMMMM
working

*hugs* It is pleasing to hear that things are looking positive for you (and your family). The future while always unknown looks bright for you. ^_^ Keep up the good work!

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/20/19 12:39AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well y'all it's been many a moon since I've decided to make a post. I log in every now and then just to catch a stream and relax.

Emma is now 10 years old and is developing into a wonderful young lady. In September she starts the 5th grade. She is a true blast and a wonderful child.

Now here's the shocker.

On November 8th, 2018 We welcomed Charlotte LunaRae into the world. She was born 6lbs and 16 inches long. She is now a little over 9 months and is a blast having another little. She was a true surprise especially after we were told we'd never have another child. Charlotte is another Rainbow baby. We had 3 miscarriages and had finally given up on March 1st 2018. Well we found out on April 1st, 2018 we were expecting Charlotte. It's definitely a huge change having another little in the house but Emma has been an amazing big sister and a huge help.

After Charlotte the decision was made for my wife's health to protect her from future miscarriages so she is now medically unable to have any more children due to a hysterectomy. Addie and I will be celebrating 10 years of Marriage this month on the 27th.

Well that's my update.

Take care and much love y'all.

Tatsu,

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/20/19 10:08AM  
MMMMM
excited

*glomps tatsu*

Great to see you and that you have a budding wonderful family!
WOW! 10 years already!! How time flies. Congrats on all fronts. And sometimes the best miracles are the ones you don't expect. ^_^

Thanks for the update and hope to see you on here or discord. ^_^ All my best to you Tatsu. So happy for you!!
Big Grin

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 09/03/19 06:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Tatsu!!! *glomps* so glad to hear you're alright!! congrats on the new lil lady!!! it's been a while since i've been here as well! also congrats on your wedding anniversary! *huggles SM as well* glad to see you as well!!

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278845
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search