Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Tatsuhiko1
 12/12/12 07:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

42 days smoke free, Had my surgery for my right hand and am now moved into a new house courtesy of our former landlord losing the last place to the bank. Which of course meant we wanted to move on our terms and did. So lots going on. I'm officially registered for classes for spring semester. And things are going OK for Addie and I. Couple of rough spots that we're facing but as usual we will succeed and persevere.

Profile Email Website
dinochan
 01/11/13 10:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Best of luck! hope every thing goes well.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 02/11/13 01:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

SOOOOOO........

I'm in my 4th week of being in a higher learning institution in the University of Wisconsin system. Won't state which school just that i'm here. Four long weeks of trying to get back into good learning, studying and homework habits. Well I'm succeeding. My current lowest grade is a 100% and i'm praying i keep it that way. I'm having some loss of sleep but i arranged my classes so that 3 days out of the week i have 3 hrs on campus between classes to do lots of work so i only have to do minimal at home such as essays. I'm taking 13 credits this semester and next semester i'll be fully loaded at 18 credits busting my ass to work towards my degree.

After spending a lot of time i finally was able to realize my passion and calling in life and will be seeking a degree in Animal sciences specializing in Conservation and reproduction. So i'll be working with endangered species in the future specializing in mammals. My dream is to work with the Amur leopards and Tigers in Russia but we'll see. So to answer a question I am seeking a Doctorates in this career path but may start working once i reach a masters. I have a hell of a lot of support from family and friends which makes it easier.

In a few days it'll be 5 years since Addie and I first started dating. and In 2 months or so will be Emma's 4th birthday. My oh my how time flies. Well that's it.

Tatsu out

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 02/11/13 03:14PM  
MMMMM
nerdy

I am very proud to see you are on track Tatsu! I wish you all the best, but I caution you to load up on 18 credits...you may burn yourself out. I know want to finish fast, but everything deserves a certain pace. ^_^ Anyway, I am pleased to hear things are going well for you - be sure to keep up the good work! Eek!

And yes, time does fly...congrats to you and Addie and yay for Emma!!

I hope you are still smoke-free and everything else is going well.

Many thanks for the update. Big Grin

~SM

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 02/13/14 08:18PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
tired

So it's been a year since the last post. Things are going better, Emma is almost 5. She's growing up WAY too quickly. Addie and I are constantly working on our marriage and trying to figure out our faults and work together to turn them to strengths. I've been working up to 50 Plus hours a week where Addie is Working 40. Emma is in her second half of her Pre-k school year and is excelling. She's one of the top 3 in her class. She loves school and loves going every day. On snow days she gets restless and bored. She's had 4 or 5 field trips this year which i find pretty darn cool. I still can't believe in the falls she starts Kindergarten. It's a scary thing.

Addie, Emma and I will be heading to South Florida in June for the first time. I haven't been back since I left 8 years ago. I kept finding a reason NOT to go back. But it's time for Emma and Addie to meet the rest of my family. So we'll be down in June.

I can't think of much else so i guess that's it for now.

Peace, Love and Jpop for all XD

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 02/17/14 02:02PM  
MMMMM
working

*hugs* Good to hear from you Tatsu and happy that all is well for you and your family. I'm glad to see that you and Addie are working things out - we all hit rough patches, even the blissful MD & I. ^_^ You sound happy otherwise and be sure you are taking care of yourself. How is/was your schooling going - did you finish?

Wow, Emma is certainly sprouting before your eyes. I am sure she will continue to be a bright child and keep you proud.

Glad to hear you care coming down to FL. Not sure if there will be time to get together as my schedule is stupid busy, but if we can - great! If not, there is always next time.

Take care and again, thank you for the update. (maybe I should work on an update of my own..LOL!)

~SM

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 03/13/14 08:55AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sorry for the delayed response. Insanely busy between work, Emma and the rest of the everyday stuff.

It's crazy to think that Emma will be 5 on April 3rd. And i have yet to plan ANYTHING. Ooops i really should. We adopted another cat her name Is Shadow she's a pitch black Norwegian Forest Cat mix. She and Sabia are having issues but otherwise they're somewhat getting along.

Hmm is there anything else to say. No not really atm. Time to get ready for work.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/12/14 02:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So it's been a long road but i've finally been able to get into the field i've been trying to get into for years. I have accepted a second job to work for a National renowned Firearms training company. Starting next month after my NRA training I'll be a CCW instructor. I will be training others to become CCW certified. I'll be teaching classes mostly in Wisconsin with a few here and there in Illinois. For those that know me and know i hold firearm safety very high. It's been a long time coming but now i get to start training people to be responsibly armed citizens and the differences between like force for like force. I'll be teaching basic CCW and Florida/Utah compliant CCW here in Wisconsin and Illinois compliant CCW in Illinois.

Emma is Now 5 years old. Wow where'd that time go? It's been wonderful these past 5 years she's been in my life and has changed me a lot for the better.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 04/14/14 12:21PM  
MMMMM
working

Congratulations Tatsu!! That is really great to hear - things are finally falling into place. You deserve it. *hugs*

Glad that you little angel is now 5 - it is strange how time flies and I am sure you are enjoying and cherishing every moment. Smile

Continue to take care of yourself and your family.

~SM

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 03/30/15 09:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
sleepy

So a few days before Emma turns 6 and I find myself posting an update.

It's been a long year and well a lot has happened. I've been with my Company now for a little shy of a year. In the last 3 months I've been promoted twice and am now a Full time Salaried Employee as well as Still remaining a Chief Instructor and Regular Instructor. So now i'm working in a field of passion.

At the same time. I'm also now in my 3rd class for University Of Phoenix working towards a long road for my IT degree. The funny thing is IT and Firearms are two very sepearte fields unless i start working on some of the new SIRT technology. But who knows what the future will hold. I'm enjoying the fact that I've been really accepted and today was even told that In another few months i'm already being groomed to take a more well lucrative position inside of my company.

Which if that happens. I may have to relocate. Unsure as of yet but I doubt it. I am shocked at the fact that in less than a year I've received 2 promotions to a point where in less than a year i'm now making almost as much as when I was a surveillance officer. It has paid to turn down two job offers to stay with this company. Seeing as I'm watching one of the companies who tried to poach me failing miserably. I look forward to what the future holds.

Well take care everyone.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278919
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search