Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Lord Il
 07/21/10 06:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Evie

Oh wow Tatsu! D: Well...on the bright side...you'll have some great quality time with your amazing daughter! ;-)

I agree completely. Take this time off as an opportunity rather than something bad. Although it's certainly great to be employed, we can easily miss out on ourselves with the 'daily grind' too.

Wish you the best, Tatsu.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
kmc
 07/23/10 09:22AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow, good luck to Addie and good luck to you! I know it's most likely going to be tough with one income, and there's often not as much community support in place for a stay-at-home dad, but I can say that my dad retired when I was young so that he took care of me while my mom worked, and we all ended up being completely thrilled with the arrangement! My mom loved her job, so she got to devote herself to work during the day and know that my dad was taking care of at-home stuff. My dad loved the freedom of the day. (I have to admit, he spent a lot of it while I was at school sitting in his underwear shouting at the news or watching Bob Ross. I never said he was anything like normal. ;.) ) And I as as devoted to him as I was to her, since we got to spend a ton of time together. I hope you end up loving it!

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 07/23/10 02:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Truthfully i was getting frustrated with the BS work. But my wife seems to enjoy it. My wife loves working where as I did not. I wanted to spend more time with our daughter. and i get to do so. Yes the single income is a little stressful but we'll make it work.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 09/25/10 10:32AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well it's been a little bit of time since i've been here. We are currently making plans to travel to Orlando in April on Addies Vacation time. We'll be there for some time. If any one knows of any ways to save money in Orlando or Hotels, Tickets or anything like that Please do let me know. We're heading mostly to Universal for HP and Islands.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 09/25/10 02:28PM  
MMMMM
tired

You can always look on the direct site for the hotels or see if Universal has some sort of hotel/ticket package. Most parks here have that. Typically, the site for the hotels will have better rates than the travel sites. Plus if you are a member of AAA you can sometimes get a discounted rate on tickets and hotels as well.

Also, you can try this site:

http://www.orlandoinfo.com/index.cfm?source=visitorlando

That site may have some discounts or you may be able to get a discount card that may help while you are on vacation.

Glad to hear you are all ok and hope you have fun on the vacation. Depending on our schedules maybe we can get together for lunch. But that is no far away that we will just have to see.^_^

*hugs* Good to hear from you. Smile

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Kai
 09/25/10 09:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I actually work for your wonderfully thought of theme park in question. I can try and do some research and see if I can get you some insider discount stuffs, if you like?

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 09/27/10 06:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Dude SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! That'd save a lot of moolah. And how are you Kai It's been FOREVER!

@ SM Sorry i've been elusive lately been a stay at home dad for some time now. and just trying to deal with a rambunctious 17 month old child. Who's already entered the terrible 2's god save us all. But she's such a good girl. Love her to pieces. I cant wait for you to meet her. Might make you do some thinking *snickers* nah i'm joking.

Profile Email Website
Kai
 09/27/10 06:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I've been well, Tats. It's good to see you're alive and well too.
I guess I'll get working on that by starting to annoy the vacation planners department.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 09/28/10 08:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Lol that's quite funny. Yeah I'm alive and kicking so far and yeah definitely so far little one drives me crazy on occasions.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 09/30/10 03:28PM  
MMMMM
working

Quote by: Tatsuhiko1

@ SM Sorry i've been elusive lately been a stay at home dad for some time now. and just trying to deal with a rambunctious 17 month old child. Who's already entered the terrible 2's god save us all. But she's such a good girl. Love her to pieces. I cant wait for you to meet her. Might make you do some thinking *snickers* nah i'm joking.

No worries tatsu. I know you will drop me an email or a message when you have time. We all get busy from time to time. Wink Glad you are having fun with Emma and that all of you are doing alright. Just keep me posted as to your vacation plans and maybe we can get together for lunch or something. *hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278909
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 10/15/19 16:40

Song Search