Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Evie
 05/27/10 02:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Tatsuhiko1

By fun do you mean torturing dad? Lol Cause if thats fun. Now i see why she's always laughing manically. She's also figured out how to get her diaper off. So yeah. Had to rent 1 carpet steam cleaner already. Just wonder when she'll do it again. Might end up buying one.

When we got sick a lot this winter, Iris had a lot of drainage that caused her to vomit a lot. So we ended up just buying a carpet cleaner. ^_^ Renting one was just too much of a hassle. We bought an upright instead of a spot cleaning one. ^_^

I'm glad too that things are finally looking up for you all! Seems like you've been pretty blessed. ^_^ Keep working hard (obviously)!

"If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough." ~My dad.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 05/30/10 07:02PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So Instead of heading down to Orlando in early August. Addie and I decided to do something a little more meaningful (Not saying AFO or the Parks wouldnt have been fun because they would of been) We are renewing our wedding vows on August 27th up here in Wisconsin. As most of you know Addie and I had a Court house wedding last year. So for our 1 year anniversary we decided to have a new ceremony as well as a reception. So That's what we're now doing. We are starting to put things together for this. And by the time everything should be in place. We truly thought over a lot of things and decided for both of our families and friends that were not involved in the first wedding. We decided to go ahead and make the best decision possible. And along with this it also means we'll be able to have a proper honeymoon finally Woot on that one.

Profile Email Website
Evie
 06/01/10 01:47AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

That sounds like a fantastic idea!!!

Congrats! Have fun and enjoy!!! ^_^

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 06/01/10 12:06PM  
MMMMM
working

*huggles* That is a really great idea. ^_^

And as Evie said..congrats on your 1 year anniversary. I am really happy for you both.

No worries about not making it to AFO....I do not see it going away any time soon so there is always next year. Wink

Have a wonderful ceremony you both deserve it!! *hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 06/01/10 12:58PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Lol. You and MD should try to make it up. It would be AWESOME. I just don't know how you all would be able to handle the Wisconsinites. Especially the overly fanatic Packer fans. Lol Packers. But anyways. We will keep you all updated throughout and what not. Miss yall.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 06/01/10 03:05PM  
MMMMM
working

Quote by: Tatsuhiko1

Lol. You and MD should try to make it up. It would be AWESOME. I just don't know how you all would be able to handle the Wisconsinites. Especially the overly fanatic Packer fans. Lol Packers. But anyways. We will keep you all updated throughout and what not. Miss yall.

LOL! We will see if we can work it out to where we can come up but I know the end of August is the start of school for me so I am not sure how that would work out...but even if we cannot make it, you know we are always there in spirit. ^_^. Just keep us posted and we will see what we can work out. Otherwise when we finally can get together, we will take you out to dinner or something. Wink

However, since we may be up north again for the holidays in Ohio and Indiana maybe we can coordinate something half way...um..not looking at a map at the moment so I am not even sure this will be possible, but I wanted to throw it out there. Mr. Green

Anyway, keep us posted and be good! Again, we are very happy for you and Addie & Emma...things are finally looking bright for you! *hugs*

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 06/07/10 01:39AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

No worries. We just got confirmation from the church today that we are good to have the service and and reception there. So that makes us happy. We're starting a lot of planning with only 2 and a half months to plan but thats ok. We're just looking forward to our vow renewal and having everyone there for it.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 07/21/10 09:40AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hello all. So i wish my update was better but it's not. Let's see. I had to leave my job due to child care. Addie is still working though. We're currently pretty much breaking even. And one more insult to injury. I'm starting to have major medical issues arising. I am not sure and need to get blood tests done. but i'm showing around 70% of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. As well as i found a bit of a lump somewhere on my body (to say where would be TMI). So i'm arranging an appointment with that specific doctor to make sure it's not a tumor or something else similar. I'm really praying it's not. Seeing as i'm only 25 and cancer at my age is not something i want to deal with. But it does run in my family so i know i have a greater risk factor. So let's just hope it's nothing. Oh well thats all for now. I've got to start Emma's lessons for today. Flash cards, reading etc etc.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 07/21/10 10:25AM  
MMMMM
working

*hugs* I am sorry to hear that things have taken a bit of a down turn for you. I do hope everything turns out ok with the docs and maybe because you are finding things "early" that they will be able to get you back to better health more quickly.

Sorry you had to leave your job as it sounded like it was a good one. It is unfortunate that they could not assist with child care in some way. Not sure if you plan on looking for another job, but good luck in your search if you do.

All I can really say is good luck with everything and I hope you and Addie are still able to renew your vows like you were planning. If not, I am sure you will find the right time to do so. ^_^

Keep your chin up and remain hopeful since you have lots to live for and I know that you are a strong person despite all that you have had to deal with. *more hugs*

Keep us posted because there are some on here who do care and hope everything turns out alright.

-- SM

Profile Email
Evie
 07/21/10 11:13AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Oh wow Tatsu! D: Well...on the bright side...you'll have some great quality time with your amazing daughter! ;-) I hope there's not too much pain going on though...with the health issues. I hope this gets resolved rather smoothly. :-(

I know it's hard to be involved in this community with a baby....it can be a big distraction. I had to go MIA for a while too. BUT when she's napping and I don't have to worry about her...I'll jump on from time to time. We'll see you when we see you! ^_^

I usually listen in anyway and spend parts of the day wearing myself out by dancing around the house with Iris! xD

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278909
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 10/15/19 16:40

Song Search