Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Lord Il
 01/09/07 01:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

^See? There ya go.

The dice are rollin. ^_^

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/10/07 02:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Lord Il: ^See? There ya go.

The dice are rollin. ^_^

Still no clue yet. Waiting to hear if i have a second interview or not.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 01/10/07 03:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

oh, and by the way, i know the ad fora aren't exactly real-time, but if you are having a rough spot, you can always post a little thing; we'll be here to read it!

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/12/07 12:48PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hungry

Quote by kmc: oh, and by the way, i know the ad fora aren't exactly real-time, but if you are having a rough spot, you can always post a little thing; we'll be here to read it!
yup thankies KMC.

Profile Email Website
firriann
 01/12/07 01:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yeah tatsu, if there's ever anything you need to chat about, we're here for ya. but things are seemingly going good for ya now, so let's just hope it just keeps getting better and better ^^

-The people you meet and the things you lost will someday become a disappeared memory-

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 01/13/07 03:48PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
happy

Well Randa and I were talking. I'm heading out to connecticuit on her spring break which is the 13th of april through the 20th I think. So I'll be in Connecticuit for a week seeing her. It's during that time a lot of things we've been talking about will be decided. But hey we're just enjoying what we have right now. it seems at random intervals the question of kids is brought up. We'll talk about it and agree that we'd like it to be with each other but neither of us are ready to make that huge of a commitment. But I know at least know she like i really wants a family one day. So thats really important to me. So far she and i have a lot of interests and goals that are alike. We both want to be English teachers in Japan. It's really hard to find someone who shares the same passion as you. She's the first so far that i feel i can actually take with and feel good about taking with me when i leave the States to teach Abroad. It's one of the things that really made me smile. She seems to do that a lot. We'll be talking and out of nowhere she'll say, "Hey buddy I want you to know i'm in love with you." I asked her one day why she uses the term buddy with me and she responded that, "It's because you are more than just the man i'm in love with you're my closest friend as well. You know more about me and have never betrayed that knowledge. I call you my buddy because in addition to being the love of my life you are also my best friend." I was shocked and actually started crying. It was so sweet and there was so much feeling when she said it. I was just happy. I really hope this relationship continues and lasts. Its something new to me. I love it. I love her. I love the thought of being with her. I love the happiness we share. I love the love we share. In general i'm finally truly IN LOVE. Damn it feels so good. I know we'll have a lot of pain in our journey we both do. She wants me to at least be on good terms with her father. Yet i dont want anything to do with the abusive asshole unless it's tossing him jail. But when she asked she said it like this, "Buddy i may not care too much for my father either, But who else will walk me down the aisle if we get that far?" I had to sit and think about it for a moment and I ended up chuckling a little bit before I remarked, "You know my dad was sad that he never had a daughter to walk down the aisle, I know he wouldnt mind." She just laughed and I could hear her tone change from stressed to just content. Somehow I can calm her down and get her to be relaxed and the same can be said for her. She knows how to get me to calm down and get me to relax and just smile and feel content with life. We both agree we'd be happier if we lived closer or even together. But like I said thats what spring break is going to decide. We've agreed that if we talk about it face to face and even include her mother in the conversation and she seems to like the idea. I'll either move out there by the summer. Or she'll move out here. There is going to be one catch. I've talked to her about it and she's agreed. We dont want to end up doing something unless we're sure about it. And we both agreed it has to be a complete 100 percent surity. She and I also both said at the Exact same time that we'd like her to have a ring on her finger if we are living together. Not nescessarily wedding but at least engagement. She's been talking to her mother a lot about me. Her mother seems to think a lot of what has been said is a good idea. Up to and including I must stay with them when i come to visit. Which her mother also stated, "If you two are that serious for him to drive out here. You both will sleep in the same room and make your own decisions. I'll support you both because I know how my daughter is. She doesnt date just any guy. She dates someone she knows that she can love and will love her. You both are adult enough. I'll just trust in you both." I didnt know what to really make of this statement. But as I told Randa, "Anything majorly serious in this relationship is under your terms and your terms alone." She rather liked this and said, "I knew i was right to fall in love with you." I had to ask what she meant and her response was, "You always respect my boundaries and never take things too far. You always just respect me and by saying that I see that you do truly love and respect me." I smiled and said, "of course i respect you. You're the woman i fell in love with. For me to love anyone i must be able to respect them. And trust me you have the most respect and trust i've ever given anyone." I could hear her smile and had to smile myself because i just smile when i talk to her. I think i'm going to leave this here for now. and go take care of a few more things i've been neglecting.

Love yall
Tatsu.
Please dont judge me I'm really trying to do things right this time. We are taking this incredibly slow. The only time it'll become faster is the spring and then after that will have to tell.

Profile Email Website
glacier
 01/13/07 09:56PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow. That was full of feeling, depth, and love. You both seem to be on the right track. I think that when you finally meet someone who's right for you things start to click. Of course there are frustrations and hard times, but somehow you know that you are on the right path. The fact that she makes you smile and you help her to relax are SO important. From my experience (14 years together, married for 9, and more in love now than when we met), it is those sorts of things that hold a relationship together through the tough times.

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 01/14/07 05:29PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by glacier: Wow. That was full of feeling, depth, and love. You both seem to be on the right track. I think that when you finally meet someone who's right for you things start to click. Of course there are frustrations and hard times, but somehow you know that you are on the right path. The fact that she makes you smile and you help her to relax are SO important. From my experience (14 years together, married for 9, and more in love now than when we met), it is those sorts of things that hold a relationship together through the tough times.
I feel at ease. I know being with her is where i belong.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/16/07 11:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
grumpy

*wanders in tired* Well i'm down in Aurora for the next few days. I have to take my dad to the hospital tomorrow because instead of his leg getting better it started to get worse again. I'll be at the hospital for several hours tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. No news to report about Randa and I.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/17/07 03:01PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
happy

Ok well we just got back from the hospital. Dad is getting better. It's just his medication wasnt strong enough. So they gave him something much stronger finally. so in about 30 days it should be killed. That means no more sick dad.

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278778
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 07/19/19 16:16

Song Search