Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

DraconPern
 02/27/08 06:11AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow.. the situation sure changed quickly.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/27/08 01:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: DraconPern

Wow.. the situation sure changed quickly.

*sits back* yes that tends to happen. If you havent read all throughout this thread you really should see how fugged up things have been over the last year. XD. I read through out it the other day and laughed my arse off.

Profile Email Website
Spluuga
 02/27/08 02:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*puts on a padded glove, picks tatsu and scolds more* Now you won't get away.. >.>

..I'm your angel. Only a ring away.. You make me violate you. No matter who you are..

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 02/28/08 07:08PM  
MMMMM
tired

um..glad to hear things are going alright. glad to see you found a "friend" but seems silly to hook up if you are only gonna move later in the year...but hey...whatever...just glad you are happy.

um...glad to hear your tax $$ was plentyful...i can only hope for the same... Smile

so...yeah...that is all...just wanted to give you well wishes. Sorry this post is so short but I am really tired after my 3rd day on my job.

Talk at ya later tatsu... *hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 02/29/08 02:31AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Sailor+Moon

um..glad to hear things are going alright. glad to see you found a "friend" but seems silly to hook up if you are only gonna move later in the year...but hey...whatever...just glad you are happy.

um...glad to hear your tax $$ was plentyful...i can only hope for the same... Smile

so...yeah...that is all...just wanted to give you well wishes. Sorry this post is so short but I am really tired after my 3rd day on my job.

Talk at ya later tatsu... *hugs*

Thats Ok I'm sick as a dog. I've had to take two days off due to NO and I mean NO energy. We're becoming close but we are moving pretty slow in my opinion. Are we together Yes we are. But as for how serious. Somewhat. Have either of us admitted serious feelings. NO. Main reasons? We're both severely stressed with work and Can't really deal with something serious until our visits are done. Damn upper management. Which reminds me we have to have the auto shop completely organized by next friday. *sighs* Oh well. I worry about her and her department. Her department is Completely screwed up.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 03/14/08 05:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So Time for the update. It's been a month now and yes we've admitted serious feelings for each other. Things feel different with her. I've actually been myself. We laugh we smile we enjoy being with each other. So I can say things are looking pretty decent. We find what ever time we can to be together. Things are calming down at work for both of us. With the exception of the Sexual Harassment case we've filed against my Assistant manager. Yeah that's a fun one. But either way we've been informed that when he comes back to work He's being Terminated. They needed something major to fire him on. And now they have it. So my department is gonna be with out an Assistant Manager for a while. Oh wait it's been without an assistant manager since he was effing hired. This guys got a screw loose.

So now to the rest of it. Addie and I are 8 years apart. She's 8 years older than I. Thats great in all. I don't really care Neither does she. We have fallen for each other and have both admitted it. We've spent whole evenings just in each others arms and that was all that was desired. It's an amazing relationship. Everything seems Genuine with it.

Oh well Thats all and Spluuga I've got an anti cat Taser Dont make me use it.

Tatsu

Oh and a side not. Kimi Learned her lesson. and we do not talk anymore since I've told her off and made her see how much of an abusive liar she was. She's agreed she was. Has apologized. I told her where to shove it. Yay for breaking free of the past. WOOOT.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 04/02/08 02:55PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
excited

So Addie is half moved in with me and we've been enjoying the time we spend together. I can say that things are well. Things have never been better. My happiness and hers are not fake. We're both genuinely happy. It's been a long road full of a lot of disappointment and heart break. But that's over with now. She is honest and truthful with me as am I to her. She's turned her back on family that keeps telling her she cant do things (shes 31) because she's tired of hearing it and instead has decided to listen to her heart. We're finishing the move this weekend which should be fun. We got two new phones through Verizon and both of us have canceled the contracts we shared with our families. She's picking up new insurance for her truck so she can get off her families insurance. We're doing pretty damned good right now and we're both extremely happy. We are looking forward to the future and what may come. But right now we're living here in this moment together.

Some bad news. I was terminated wrongfully from work and am seeking legal advice. We think they're trying to go after her next. And we're kind of afraid that she may get termed too. Sears= total assholes.

I luckily was already looking for a second job if not a new permanent job.So we're just both trying to cope.

Hmm what else. Oh I know. I've lost a total of 20 lbs since i moved back up to illinois the second time. I went from 213 to 193. I am throughly happy.

Thats all
Tatsu

Ps. Don't say anything if you ain't got nothing nice to say.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 04/04/08 10:23AM  
MMMMM
working

Um...cool. I am glad to see that you are happy. ^_^

Sorry to hear about Sears, but I am gonna take a wild guess and think that maybe they let you go cause they caught wind of your relationship. So if it is agiant company policy, then not sure what your legal recourse would be. BUT....I wish you luck in that you are able to get to the bottom of it.

And...good luck with your new job hunt. I hope you find something good.

Also...congrats on your weight loss...that is something to be very proud of. ^_^

Well, I must get back to work. Just thought I would send you good wishes.

Talk at ya later! *waves* Matane! Mr. Green

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 04/04/08 05:42PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

They actually knew about it. Sears policy stipulates that we must be in different departments which we were. My manager when I called her said repeatedly it's nothing personal. What person says that if it is in fact nothing personal? I know it was personal. I know damned well it was.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 04/07/08 08:25AM  
MMMMM
tired

Oh, I see. *thinking....thinking....thinking.....*

Well, I hope you are able to resolve what ever it is you are gonna go after them for. ^_^

In the mean time, good luck with your search.

oh...I got your message, and I will try to call you this week to answer your questions about AFO. I am gonna be meeting with Karen tonight to work on some stuff & tehre is a meeting Friday. If you want, email me the questions so I can answer them. Also, the website has been updated a bit so I am not sure if there is anything on it that may answer your questions.

Well, gotta run. Talk to you soon. *hugs*

Cool Matane!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278988
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search