Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Sailor Moon
 12/26/07 03:19PM  
MMMMM
working

Tatsu,

My condolences to your friend on the loss of her baby. That is a terrible day to have that happen. I hope in the mean time your holiday was nice & some what not stressful.

Ummm...good luck with Kimi....

That is all.

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Lord Il
 12/27/07 02:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Yeah, that's horrible news. Gets amplified that much worse when it happens on such a day making it appear like some sort of cruel joke.

I'm sure she'll be fine. Give your friend any space she might need, but it's also good to have friends and family around her too to distract her mind from the situation - Not good to allow depression to set in.

Glad things have been going well with yourself though.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 12/27/07 04:38PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Her Fiance is being very supportive of the whole thing. We're all proud of him. He's been the best thing in her life after all the other failed relationships shes had (like when she used to date my FORMER friend. He treated her like crap)

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/14/08 11:09AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
cheerful

So thought I'd drop in some news before I head to work for my first day. Things seem to be going ok. I've got a job working for Sears Auto center in Vernon Hills, Illinois. Which is roughly 3.8 miles from home. So I'm using very little fuel to get back and forth to work. I'm still trying to get into the Assistant Manager position for Walgreens though.

Kimi and I are doing great together. Better than I actually could've hoped for. We both came to an agreement that what happened in the past was because she kept getting cold feet *not to mention her parents constantly yelling at her because of my age even though they told me to my face they prefer me dating her over anyone else because I treat her right.* She's looking at moving in with me soon to get away from her parent's daily assault on her self confidence. We're actually very happy together. Our friends keep saying "aww you two are so cute and all that jazz" Which i'm getting tired of hearing.

A few other things going on as well but I'm waiting to post those until she and I deem it's time. Well gotta head to work.

*runs off into the woods*
Tatsu,

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 01/14/08 12:17PM  
MMMMM
working

I am glad to hear you are working. Glad to hear things are going alright.

Also...you may want to re-edit your title as you have the wrong year...LOL!!!

Have fun at your new job & good luck.

Matane. *hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Spluuga
 01/14/08 12:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

well.. Parents can be like that.. and they usually are.. then again they might do something completely lunatic, irrational and unexpected out of the blue..

..I'm your angel. Only a ring away.. You make me violate you. No matter who you are..

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 01/14/08 05:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Sailor Moon:
I am glad to hear you are working. Glad to hear things are going alright.

Also...you may want to re-edit your title as you have the wrong year...LOL!!!

Have fun at your new job & good luck.

Matane. *hugs*
Will do. I already impressed the boss today by solving a problem they had with a customer vehicle while i was still doing my computer orientation.

@Spluuga. Her parents have been all the above and then some.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/26/08 12:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Man I really Haven't updated in awhile. So I dumped Kimi on February 2nd. I got tired of being lied to. I spent 2 weeks working through personal issues. I got through a lot of em. During that time something really unexpected happened. When I started working for Sears there was a CSA (Customer Service Advisor) I would go out and have a cigarette with. Well Feelings started forming and last week we both came clean after she was Promoted to an Assistant Manager in shoes. So yeah now that we started a relationship we have to keep it quiet. We've been together for a week. We'd take anytime we could get together to have a cigarette, a hug and a kiss whenever we could. The only problem with the last two is that even though our company allows for relationships like ours to exist. They really aren't supposed to. A few rumors have already started circulating so Now we have to be even more careful. We had to wait until everyone was out of the parking lot last night so that we could finally leave (she came home with me last night sadly left at around 1 am to pick her twin up from work.) So we both aren't in love with each other but we both definitely enjoy being with each other. We're trying to take things as they come. I'm really happy with her. Oh she's older than me. XD. I'm 23 she's 31. That doesn't matter to us though. Age is only a number. But yeah. I normally don't date Older women. But hey It's been good so far. We really have no expectations for the future except that we both wouldn't mind if we were in each others future. We're taking things as they come. I know we'll probably have to speak to HR soon about it though. Another Assistant Manager asked her about us. So We're trying to figure out what to do. This is my first actual inter office relationship and hers as well. So yeah fun times trying to figure out what we can and can't do.

Ok Onto the next topic. So I got my income tax back. $1146. Sweet eh. I spoiled myself just a little and spent around $230 at work for a new PSP, Game, And boots (old boots were shot.) I got the Daxter Pack. Silver PSP slim, 1GB Mem card, Daxter game, and Family guy UMD. I also bought Syphon Filter. Syphon filter is good Daxter is kinda annoying. It's currently sitting next to me connected to internet radio playing some music. I also need tools and a new box for work. So Thats what I'm going to buy today. Yay get to dump around 400 on tools just so i have what I need for work. Which kinda sucks. But the box I'm currently using Is no longer acceptable since it was hit by a car. All because Steve didn't check his backup path. So that pissed me off because I got yelled at. So I yelled at Steve. That didn't make either of us happy because we were both having shit days.

Onto the next Topic. My room mate wants to move to Toledo, OH. I must admit it's looking appealing. Same pay as out here maybe more. And cheaper to live. We're currently paying 750 for a 1/1. A 1/1 out there is 448 MAX. So yeah. I'm searching for a Sears out there now. Well I have until sept 1st to decide so i'm going to take till then to decide.

Well thats all for now.

Profile Email Website
Spluuga
 02/26/08 12:30PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*picks tatsu from the scruff of neck and scolds*

..I'm your angel. Only a ring away.. You make me violate you. No matter who you are..

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 02/26/08 09:15PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Spluuga

*picks tatsu from the scruff of neck and scolds*

*bites and runs away* Not like I've told her I love her. So give me a break.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279034
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search