Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A New Tatsu Update (Updated 03/30/15)

Sailor Moon
 08/21/07 09:38PM  
MMMMM
indifferent

First to you Lord Il: I thank you for those kind words as they mean a lot to me. I consider everyone here among my friends, and it pleases me that people here can see how I am with my friends. (even thought that may get me into arguments...) There are lots of times when I think that I am too nice, or too kind, and in the heat of my emotions could think of some evil things to try and make things even, but then I realize that it is because of my nature that I cannot do such things. So as I say to myself, being nice and kind is not only a blessing but a curse at times as well..... But again, thank you, as your words were very comforting to read.

----------

Now for you Tatsu: As far as saving words for private...I have responded to your expected email. As for this forum topic, I will say this....If I have come off misunderstood, I apologize and am only trying to be your friend. I sincerely hope that things work out for you and Shannon and also that things work out with that job so you can start to move on in your life.

I wish you only happiness and congratulate you on the happiness you have found. On that note, I will make this my last post in this topic that is an expression of my opinion in any sort of way other than a simple congratulation's, or good luck, or something of that nature. My opinions on this subject are closed and will be left to discuss on private terms if you so choose. So one final time, I wish you all the best Tatsu...and in the end that is all I was trying to say.

----------

~~For those with wings, fly to your dreams~~

{Pilot Candidate} {Candidate for Goddess}

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 08/21/07 10:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Sailor Moon:
First to you Lord Il: I thank you for those kind words as they mean a lot to me. I consider everyone here among my friends, and it pleases me that people here can see how I am with my friends. (even thought that may get me into arguments...) There are lots of times when I think that I am too nice, or too kind, and in the heat of my emotions could think of some evil things to try and make things even, but then I realize that it is because of my nature that I cannot do such things. So as I say to myself, being nice and kind is not only a blessing but a curse at times as well..... But again, thank you, as your words were very comforting to read.

----------

Now for you Tatsu: As far as saving words for private...I have responded to your expected email. As for this forum topic, I will say this....If I have come off misunderstood, I apologize and am only trying to be your friend. I sincerely hope that things work out for you and Shannon and also that things work out with that job so you can start to move on in your life.

I wish you only happiness and congratulate you on the happiness you have found. On that note, I will make this my last post in this topic that is an expression of my opinion in any sort of way other than a simple congratulation's, or good luck, or something of that nature. My opinions on this subject are closed and will be left to discuss on private terms if you so choose. So one final time, I wish you all the best Tatsu...and in the end that is all I was trying to say.

----------

~~For those with wings, fly to your dreams~~

{Pilot Candidate} {Candidate for Goddess}

Thank you sis and i hope i explained well enough why you upset me. You know i love you and have always respected your opinions but well i told you privately. Thanks for the best wishes.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 08/25/07 06:01PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow i just realized i never posted the Picture link. Well here you all go. Pictures and a vid from Maryland with my wonderful girlfriend.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/suhiko/Shannon/

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 09/27/07 03:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Allo all. Tatsu here. I'm leaving in 12 hours for my big brothers wedding then come Monday i'll be in Maryland for 1 week with Shannon while we go to a bunch of doctors and what not (such as her ob/gyn to make sure kids will be a possibility) So i'll see you all in 10 days + with a lot of pics

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 09/27/07 04:31PM  
MMMMM
working

Just an observation...

In your possible rush to make your most recent post...you seem to have forgotten "why" you will be visiting doctors. The way you currently have it, it leaves the impression that you are planning kids in the immediate future. I would think that is not the impression you are trying to give.

Anywho.....Congrats on your bro's wedding - have fun. Good Luck at the docs. I am sure all will be fine.

Matane.

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 09/28/07 08:28AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Sailor Moon:
Just an observation...

In your possible rush to make your most recent post...you seem to have forgotten "why" you will be visiting doctors. The way you currently have it, it leaves the impression that you are planning kids in the immediate future. I would think that is not the impression you are trying to give.

Anywho.....Congrats on your bro's wedding - have fun. Good Luck at the docs. I am sure all will be fine.

Matane.
Sorry was exhausted and packing. Kids are in the future but AT LEAST 1 year or more away. We aren't sure yet. But it's something on both of our minds and she brought it up. Even though I know we were both thinking about it. But anyways in Taylorsville, Indiana right now at Cracker barrel getting some yummy Maple Pancakes for breakfast. So they're getting cold and I'm starving. Been driving since 2am.

Have a good day yall. XD
Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 10/01/07 12:29PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
thoughtful

Allo All. Well the wedding was Absoloutley GORGEOUS. Scottish weddings are fun. Sadly we werent allowed to bring the Scottish Claymores. T.T No Whack on the brides arse. She was Definately happy about that one. XD

So I'm in Maryland now. Shannon is Gorgeous as ever. It's nice to see her parents again they both missed me some. Currently looking through the papers, smoking a cigarette and having some Green tea. Shannon is on her way to work in the next few min so I'm gonna be helping mom with some yardwork today.

Well thats it for now pics coming in the next week.

Love yall
Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 11/04/07 09:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Allo Everyone,

Time for Tatsu's Update from the road.

Current location. 63 Miles north of Indianapolis. Heading to Louisville, KY. Stop at Louisville for the day. (New update coming from hotel seeing as it has Wi-fi =^.^=) Currently eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Yummy food. Love Cracker Barrel. And its Cheap too. Decent Server too. But anyways. I got here in time suddenly got EXTREMELY busy 10 min after I arrived. Well More to come

Tatsu

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 11/28/07 09:08PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

In Maryland now. Just got my laptop back FINALLY. Had to send it to HP to be repaired. The socket for the wireless card went bad so they had to replace the full motherboard. I'm moving to Tennessee on Monday. Then I'll be heading to the west coast for some work. so yeah fun times.

Profile Email Website
Tatsuhiko1
 12/26/07 03:04PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

So all in all Christmas was good. But today was weird. Kimiko (not her real name just a nickname) and I are doing great. But I did get some sad news today from my room mate. Our Mutual friend Trish Lost her baby Yesterday On christmas day. She was 1 and a half months pregnant when she miscarried. I'm really very sad right now about that. But at the same Time I'm content that I was able to spend Christmas with dad and happy that things are working out with Kimiko and I finally after 3 and a half years of them trying to work.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278977
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/13/19 17:12

Song Search