Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 What was your FIRST!!!

ParasitePaladin
 03/10/05 06:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

the first i watched was Sailor Moon. Now that i think back i didnt know what anime was. Razz THANK YOU SAILOR MOON! It was really a good show. If only it was still on.

Good Animes: Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Stand Alone Comlpex, Comic Party, and Vandread

Profile Email
cyanexavior
 03/20/05 04:49PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

As a kid I was a big Satuday Morning Cartooner. The first anime i saw was DBZ, it captivated me for a while but the repitition turned me off. After seeing alot of the \"Mainstream Stuff\" I finally saw Dual: Parrallel Trouble Adventure on Tech TV. Boy, I fell in love after I saw the first episode, since then it\'s been an orgy of anime and Japanese Culture. Anime is so great, because it can touch on mature subjects while seeming inocent. Who would have though cartoons would question life and being. Maybe I exagerate a little, but I LOVE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Email
Anshinritsumai
 03/20/05 08:37PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

First:
Speed Racer / Robotech

Favorites:
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam Wing
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char\'s CounterAttack
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Tenchi Muyo
Tenchi Universe
Tenchi In Tokyo
InuYasha
Pilot Candidate (AKA: The Candidate For Goddess - AKA: Megami Kohousei)
Excel Saga
Hellsing
Akira

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.

Profile Email Website
BeatExeter710
 03/20/05 09:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Probably like Pokemon (c\'mon now, we all watched it unless you lived under a rock in 4th grade). But I actually had no idea it was anime back then. I just thought it was cool brainwashing Japan. So I guess my real answer is Inuyasha! Cuz everyone, cept those Inu haters, love Inuyasha!

Profile Email Website
Anshinritsumai
 05/30/05 03:57PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Oh man... started with Speed Racer & Robotech when I was like 5.

Moved onto DBZ when I was like 8-9, but Pokemon later conquered that. Thankfully Toonami came around and gave me Gundam Wing and Tenchi Muyo. I\'ve since seen Ah My Goddess, Akira, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char\'s CounterAttack, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083, Gundam 8th MS Team, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Excel Saga, FLCL.

And bits and pieces of Evangelion, Samurai X, Rurouni Kenshin (sp?), Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Slayers, Last Exile, Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars, and Silent Mobious. Cowboy Bebop became my favorite anime, and still is now (9 years after DBZ, 17 now).

Favorite:
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Gundam Wing
3. Megami Kohousei (Candidate for Goddess | Pilot Candidate)

Seen:
Cowboy Bebop (all)
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin\' On Heaven\'s Door
Gundam Wing (all)
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Megami Kohousei (Candidate for Goddess | Pilot Candidate) (not all)
Hellsing (all)
FLCL (all)
Slayers (not all)
Excel Saga (not all)
Robotech (not all)
Silent Mobious (not all)
Evangelion (not all)
Spirited Away
Last Exile (not all)
Full Metal Alchemist (not all)
Banner of the Stars (not all)
Crest of the Stars (not all)
Samurai X (not all)
Rurouni Kenshin (not all)
Trigun (not all)
Akira
Ah My Goddess! The Movie
Tenchi Muyo! In Love: Tenchi Movie #1
Tenchi Muyo! (all)
Tenchi Universe (all)
Tenchi In Tokyo (all)
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 (not all)
Mobile Suit Gundam (nearly all, but not all)
Mobile Suit Gundam: 0080 (all)
Mobile Suit Gundam: 0083: Stardust Memory (all)
Mobile Suit Gundam: 8th MS Team (all)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char\'s Counterattack
Metropolis
Inuyasha (not all)
Final Fantasy: Unlimited (not all)

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.

Profile Email Website
Kami Akai
 05/30/05 06:58PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

The first anime I saw was astroboy, gotta love the robot that flies!
However the one that caught me this time around was Slayers. Next came Pokemon and Sailormoon, Cowboy Bebop, rail of the star, 3X3 eyes, tenchi, yugioh, sakura wars, Final Fantasy, Armitage 3, InuYasha Razz and the list is growing daily to the expansion of my budget Mr. Green

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
NicholasWolfwood
 06/01/05 04:57AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well Id have to say the first Anime I ever saw was Akira when I was about 5 or so but I really gotten into anime from watching cardcaptors when i was 13 now i watch shows such as any of the Ghost in the shells, Witch Hunter Robin, Full Metal Alchemist, Fooly Cooly, X, Love Hina, Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars, Akira again Wink, Wolf\'s Rain, Inuyasha, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, D.N. Angel, Saiyuki,Gad Guard, Full Metal Panic, Outlaw Star, Read or Die, Cased Closed, Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, s-CRy-ed, Magical Shopping Arcade of amiboshi, and most recently RahXephon........................................i guess i got caried away lol.

Full Metal Alchemist is one of my most adored animes on the list Smile

It Takes an Idiot to do cool things, thats why its cool.

Profile Email
Dark Ryoko
 06/13/05 08:15AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

back in the day nick juniors whole cartoon line up were comprised of japanese cartoons like mya the bee, the one about the two koalas, the little bits, and david the nome after that fox reeled me in with samurai pizza cats ronin warriors and salior moon.

ya know we should all take a moment of silence and be thankful 8 yrs ago id kill to see this much anime on tv i feel very blessed *reaches for a tissue*

damn you Wikipedia what the damn do you know anyways!!!!!

Profile Email
Snibe
 06/13/05 11:31AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

my first anime would be...uh i believe it was gundam...basically what showed on cn after i got cable xD cant quite remember was like 9 years ago or so..than i just started watching toonami at 5 was a good while till they took off the good shows and replaced them with the crappy ones >.

Profile Email
Anonymous: Evalass
 06/13/05 08:49PM  

groggy

Well, I first saw pokemon but back then I didn\'t know what anime was. So I would have to say Inuyasha! I love Inuyasha! His brother is pretty good looking if you ask me! Big Grin

Content generated in: 0.08 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278910
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 10/16/19 11:49

Song Search