Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 What was your FIRST!!!

Ryoji Kaji
 07/14/04 09:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

the show that got me started would have to have been Sailor Moon and Dragonball. then i 4got about anime for awhile and then there came Neon Genesis Evangelion. I have never stopped loving that show since.
*starts singing The Cruel Angel Thesis*

Remember, Luck is a part of your destiny.

Profile Email
neo1072
 07/15/04 08:10PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

my first, i think, was dragonball z
either that, or pokemon
unless voltron was an anime, cause i think i saw that before dbz
the more new shows i watch, the better they are (except RK, which surpasses all others)

Sun is the same in a relative way, but youre older--shorter of breath, and one day closer to death

Profile Email Website
Lokie
 07/15/04 08:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

Ooops......I forgot about Speed racer and G-force.
Buuuttt me new loves are Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Gunsmith Cats, Gungrave,Bubblegum Crisis, Tokyo Babylon, AD Police, YYH, And Gundam Seed. The thing is if its Anime I like it even stuff like Digimon. Oops! Cool

Profile Email
Shishio
 07/15/04 09:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
determined

Dragon Ball was my first look at Anime. Mr. Green

Now I gotta say that RUROUNI KENSHIN is the best so far.

Don't play with matches. You might find yourself wrapped in bandages!

Profile Email
neo1072
 07/16/04 12:54AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

HELL YEAH!
if i had known about RK and Anime Expo a year sooner, i would have gotten a chance to see Nobuhiro Watsuki in person
oh well, RK is still the best

Sun is the same in a relative way, but youre older--shorter of breath, and one day closer to death

Profile Email Website
Cephirobyrd333
 07/16/04 08:09PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hungry

Eek! My first, thought it was most people\'s, but guess I\'m getting old: Akira.
Got me hooked onto watching nonstop: Magic Knight Rayearth

NeoTokyo!

Profile Email Website
Kouhi
 07/17/04 11:27PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

My firsts were Sailor Moon and Ronin Warriors. I can\'t even begin to decide on a favorite right now.

Profile Email Website
Anonymous: suki
 07/21/04 01:24PM  

naughty

I would have to say my first Anime that jumpped out and said \"Anime is cute! Watch me\" Whould have been (Save the flogging) \"Project Ako\" I say it on the SciFi channel and I thought it was so cute that I tried watching every Anime on SciFi (and most were not as cute though)

So I took a small break from Anime. Then a friend introduced me to \"Ranma 1/2\" and I fell in love again. \"ranma 1/2\" was just too cute. I started buying every Ranma DVD I could get my hands on.

Later on I bummped into my old highschool friend after 10 years and found out he and his wife are huge Anime fans. They intruduced me into \"Chobits\" and I almost died. Chi was the cutest thing I ever saw.

I have rekindaled my love for Anime and with my friends guidence I am experiencing Anime cuteness in so many levels.

SunBlade
 08/01/04 01:49PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
awake

hmmm... I\'m german so i haven\'t seen much anime, but ...
The first and best series i\'ve ever seen was Bubblegum Crisis.
It came five years ago on a small TV-chanel called \"VOX\". It was labeled \"Zeichentrick-serie (=cartoon)\" like all other cartoons, but it came at ... MIDNIGHT. I got curious and watched it. In the TV-guide stood, with subtitle, but other as expected it was with english sub. I got confused like like hell, and so i had to look close and listen hard, but it was worth the trouble, because i had never seen such a good story on TV before. So i started crawling the TV-guide for any series like BGC, without any success. Some months later i stumbled over an internet page from an fansubber group.
Still there are only a few anime on TV, so i have to search for them on the net. It doesn\'t trouble me, because i\'m good at computer and informatics. (i am realy gooood ;-) )
So today i\'m here, and tomorrow i\'m even farther.

Live your life, you got only one.

Profile Email
ib91
 08/07/04 04:05PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Escaflowne was my first when they showed it on fox even though it was edited it was still good then my friend lent me a gundam wing dvd of the first 5 eps. I just fell in love with it. My fav anime now is gundam seed i think

-Bryan

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.07 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278923
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search