Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 What was your FIRST!!!

Compy386
 06/17/04 01:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well the first anime I ever saw was Dragon Ball, when I was like 10. Eventually my friend clued me into Inuyasha. Inuyasha was an instant hit. Then I saw Rurouni Kenshin, Yuu Yuu Hakusho.

Basically Cartoon Network Adult Swim stuff. When I got TechTv I watched anime unleashed and saw some new stuff. Mainly Silent Mobius and Crest of the Stars.

Now that I have dsl(FINALLY!!! Sprint is so slow around these parts) I\'ve been downloading Fansubs, my most recent Battle Programmer Shirase, and before that Gunslinger Girl and Naruto.

List of Anime Seen:

Dragonball, DBZ, Dragonball GT(most of it)
Inuyasha, w00t
Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin is the man, that he is.
Crest of the Stars - Short but good while it lasted
Silent Mobius - Currently my favorite anime ever!
Pokemon - come on, who hasn\'t seen pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh - lol
Digimon - first season only and then I got sick of it
Naruto - Go Kakashi
Gunslinger Girl - It was a tad strange, but still good
Hellsing - My least favorite anime ever
Love Hina - Poor Keitaro, lol
More that I can\'t even remember...

Gentoo Linux: I'd rather be compiling... (http://www.gentoo.org)

Profile Email
Animecaptor
 06/17/04 06:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Mine was Sailor Moon and I Liked it even though im a boy ^^

Profile Email
Compy386
 06/18/04 06:17AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hey, nothing wrong with liking Sailor Moon as a guy. My friend has all the DVDs, lol. *sings* Fighting evil by moonlight . . . Smile

Gentoo Linux: I'd rather be compiling... (http://www.gentoo.org)

Profile Email
ufchrisg
 06/24/04 12:54PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Transformers, then DBZ, then Cowboy Bebop...then my life went AWOL....

Read at your own risk Twisted Evil

12 Kingdoms, Aquarian Age, Azumanga Daioh (best ever!), Bakuretsu Tenshi, Berserk, Chobits, Chrno Crusade, Cosplay Complex (helped fansub), Crest of the Stars & Banner of the Stars I/II, E\'s Otherwise, Excel Saga, Final Fantasy Unlimited, FLCL, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic, FMP Fumoffu, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: SAC, G-On Riders (helped fansub), Gunslinger Girls, .Hack//SIGN, .Hack//DUSK, .Hack//LIMINALITY, Hellsing (greatest conversion to dub - nice job Pioneer), Inuyasha, Irresponsible Captain Taylor, Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, Kono Minikukumo Utsukushii Sekai, Kiddy Grade, Kimi Ga Nozomo Eien, Last Exile, Love Hina, Maburaho, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion (honestly one of my least favorite), Noir, Onegai Teacher, Outlaw Star, Record of Lodoss War, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, Samurai Champloo, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Scrapped Princess (helped fansub), Scryed, Shaman King, Spiral, Slayers, Star Ocean EX, Tenjou Tenge, Trigun, Tsukihime, Witch Hunter Robin, X TV, You\'re Under Arrest, Zoids

That\'s pretty much everything including currently viewing (italicized).

Profile Email
kmc
 06/25/04 03:43PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

actually, my first anime was when my boyfriend at the time was like, \"you _have_ to see this show! it\'s japanese animation, but it\'s really cool, and it\'s called evangelion.\" i only saw the first couple of episodes, but i really liked them. anyway, we broke up, but a few months after that a friend of mine showed me ghost in the shell, and at the same time, (please forgive me! Oops! ) i got hooked on nothing-else-to-do-saturday-morning yugioh. after that, it was just kind of a downward (upward?) spiral of general anime-related debauchery.

Profile Email Website
kmc
 06/25/04 04:06PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

oh, and then, like starr, somehow i caught yu yu hakusho on toonami... i think i\'d promised to watch rurouni kenshin because a friend liked it, and while i was waiting for it to come on i saw yyh. i had no idea what was going on but i was like, \"hmm, this seems weird and cool.\" then i watched kenshin and totally fell! inuyasha was mixed in there somewhere, too. like chosha, fanfiction really got me into a few of the shows.
okay, since then, i\'ve seen (or i am watching):
akira, azumanga daioh, berserk, big o, cowboy bebop, various dragonball, escaflowne, evangelion, flcl, ghost in the shell, grave of the fireflies, gto, various gundam, .hack//sign, haibane renmei, inuyasha, kino\'s journey (one of my absolute favourites), last exile, pretear, rurouni kenshin, samurai jack (if it counts), spirited away, trigun, vampire hunter d, witch hunter robin, wolf\'s rain, yugioh, and yu yu hakusho. that\'s all i can think of for now.

and don\'t even get me started on manga.

Profile Email Website
Serenity711
 06/28/04 03:27PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sailor Moon was my very first anime. I watched it like clockwork everyday after school! It took a while but I finally was able to watch other animes. The first anime I ever bought was a Tenchi Muyo movie. Since then, it\'s grown into Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Chobits, Twelve Kingdoms and many more. Netflix loves me now thanks to my constant anime rentals!

Love & Peace, Manda

Profile Email Website
sorano_hotaru
 06/29/04 01:53AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
rockin

Oh my...I really have to think on this one...

The first anime that I saw...would have to be Speed Racer...the original series. After that, I eventually saw Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z and a bunch of others. Unfortunately, most of the anime I have seen has been censored and edited (because they were on Toonami).

I really liked Macross Plus, X/1999 (OVA) and Tenchi the Movie: Tenchi Muyo in Love. I\'ve seen plenty more, but compared to most of my friends...what I\'ve seen is just the tip of the iceburg.

Profile Email
Lokie
 07/14/04 06:33AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

My first shows that opened the doors to anime were......
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Gundam Wing

All thanks to the good works of Cartoon Network.

Profile Email
ib91
 07/14/04 01:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Dragon Ball Z

-Bryan

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278778
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 07/19/19 16:16

Song Search