Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Contributing songs

crkhane
 12/03/17 12:29AM (Read 142 times)  
++++-
Seasoned Veteran
curious

Any estimate on how much longer till we're able to contribute music? I own a lot of SPHERE and Nana Mizuki CDs as well as some anime soundtracks. It seems like there aren't as many songs as there used to be when I'd visit this site back in the day. I listened almost every night to help me sleep back in high school and I'd like to do something to return the favor.

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 12/07/17 10:06AM  
MMMMM
working

Thank you crkhane for wanting to contribute. I wish I had an update for you as to when Raychan will have the FTP site open but he has not published an ETA. We only ask for your patience while he tries to juggle all that life has put in his lap, including managing AD.

You are welcome to pop him a message via the contact link under the help/about tab. At least this way he will know that there is another person on the list for contributions of song.

Thanks. ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
raychan
 12/11/17 10:50AM  
AAAAA
Admin

I think we should setup a Google Sheets or something to keep track of possible contributors and what they have. It will still take some time for me to have the beta site online. Currently working on three jobs but next year I'll be unemployed and will have spare time Smile So there is that silver lining.

-Raychan Sig goes there -->.

Profile Email
krytos
 12/13/17 06:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: raychan

I think we should setup a Google Sheets or something to keep track of possible contributors and what they have. It will still take some time for me to have the beta site online. Currently working on three jobs but next year I'll be unemployed and will have spare time Smile So there is that silver lining.

well still here and waiting Big Grin been on this site to long to give it up lol

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.12 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277527
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search