Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Super Hero!

Tsurumaru
 10/11/16 04:44AM (Read 1284 times)  
+++--
Regular Crew

If you could be a super hero what would your super hero name be? What kind of powers would you have? What would be your backstory?

Would you actually be a super hero or a super villain? Surprised!

Waiting for another dance, another time.

Profile Email
Himmelmeiz052
 10/11/16 06:22AM  
+++--
Regular Crew

I'd tell you a bit of the story..

a seemingly rebellious and ill-mannered kid unexpectedly becomes a Kaito.. when he meets an old man.. Most of his adventures involve watching over a certain person who has a white rose tattoo. And there are others who have the tattoos as well but with different colors. This kid also has one but he will someday discover what his rose actually looks like. He was somehow forced to wear an outfit by the old man to hide his identity in one of his missions, before that he used to just wear a black jacket.

Other tattoo holders are
Maki, has yellow rose, appeared after the death of an old friend. Athletic and wields a special type of spear.

Denpa Shounen, has red rose, a detective and works with Maki from time to time, has real bad taste that he wears a detective's outfit. He has a customized Motobike with sidecar that can launch Maki into the air.

And the setting? well I'll have to organize my thoughts but it is modern day filled with crime.

It's a battle within himself, from protecting to being tempted into falling.

Thus from a watchful owl.. He became the dark Crow.

TBC

Turn the world around.. Everybody will burn.. You, me, everybody. You will only try and solve your problems by sinning, again and again and again.

Profile Email Website
usagi_niban
 10/13/16 02:51AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Why not trying your life in EASY MODE first?

Profile Email
Tsurumaru
 10/13/16 05:42PM  
+++--
Regular Crew

Quote by: Himmelmeiz052

I'd tell you a bit of the story..

a seemingly rebellious and ill-mannered kid unexpectedly becomes a Kaito.. when he meets an old man.. Most of his adventures involve watching over a certain person who has a white rose tattoo. And there are others who have the tattoos as well but with different colors. This kid also has one but he will someday discover what his rose actually looks like. He was somehow forced to wear an outfit by the old man to hide his identity in one of his missions, before that he used to just wear a black jacket.

Other tattoo holders are
Maki, has yellow rose, appeared after the death of an old friend. Athletic and wields a special type of spear.

Denpa Shounen, has red rose, a detective and works with Maki from time to time, has real bad taste that he wears a detective's outfit. He has a customized Motobike with sidecar that can launch Maki into the air.

And the setting? well I'll have to organize my thoughts but it is modern day filled with crime.

It's a battle within himself, from protecting to being tempted into falling.

Thus from a watchful owl.. He became the dark Crow.

TBC

Dang, boy! Your hero story has got me all invested and everything now! Your hero writing game is strong!
I can barely come up with one hero and you just created about 3 or 4. Surprised!

Your hero is awesome!
Basic, but everything a hero should be!
Big Grin

Profile Email
Himmelmeiz052
 10/14/16 04:49PM  
+++--
Regular Crew

Turn the world around.. Everybody will burn.. You, me, everybody. You will only try and solve your problems by sinning, again and again and again.

Profile Email Website
Tsurumaru
 10/20/16 01:25AM  
+++--
Regular Crew

If I were a super hero my name would be War Time! I would have the ability to generate any war weapons from swords and guns to grenades and cannons!

A Washington DC based hero, War Time became involved in politics. Despite having the power to create war weapons, War Time is a calm and agreeable person. The complete opposite of the meaning of "wartime" itself.

Definitely a good hero that would only fight when necessary! Ending a fight with the least amount of casualties and property damage would be top priority! (Gotta avoid them lawsuits!$$$)

Profile Email
usagi_niban
 10/25/16 05:31AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Why not trying your life in EASY MODE first?

Profile Email
Himmelmeiz052
 10/25/16 02:52PM  
+++--
Regular Crew

Western crackhead..
Just a bounty hunter.. who has super strength after losing his arms and replaced by artificial limbs. The only similarity he has with crow phathom is that Crow will also have an artificial limb with special weapons within it. And yeah, he can have multiple arms just like Guan Yin.

A.I. (Asshole Intercepter)
a not so obvious guy who does more than just some detective work..
he disrupts illegal transactions/and other plotted crimes right before they happen.
Thereby gaining the name A-ho--- from the criminal world.
And also not gaining any credit nor praise from the community. (ain't that just so AnPAnMan? hehehe) Nobody can see what didn't happen yeah?
Only the crime organization and himself know the truth.
Unlike the crimes that can be seen on the tellievisiun.... The criminals who got caught have a belief that the law is very weak and they put it into their favor.
He knows his way around and every scam in the market and industry..
His early days were working as a researcher. Then got fed up with people.

Edit..

Crow phantom's bgm transformation / malicious transformation starts with his owl phantom form and has the background music. https://youtu.be/coEAW4DnwhM .. To give you more imagination of the transformation scene crow phantom animation style looks like anime style of Powerpuff Girls. Only more malicious!
Put your hands up! Wink

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.11 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277646
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search