Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 The hentai thread on AD. Dedicated to SEIRAN.

ern3sto
 01/15/10 04:43PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: oneesan89

chafed dickens!!

lol entering this into googel search will lead to a direct link to sexylosers Big Grin

and nice links there as well Karmarov, i already knew about wurmknighthentai.com, nice collection over there as well

as for the other one, im going to check it out later, at least the design of that site looks promising^^

Profile Email
Karmarov
 01/15/10 04:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: ern3sto

Quote by: oneesan89

chafed dickens!!

lol entering this into googel search will lead to a direct link to sexylosers Big Grin

and nice links there as well Karmarov, i already knew about wurmknighthentai.com, nice collection over there as well

as for the other one, im going to check it out later, at least the design of that site looks promising^^

Kein Problem!^^ Well lets see what the new links are offering..

Das Leben ist leichter zu ertragen, mit einem Spruch für alle Lebenslagen! ][ Please do not confuse me with facts. I have a stucked opinion!

Profile Email Website
ern3sto
 01/15/10 05:10PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

as for wurmknight again, havent visited that site in a while but he seems to have put in a lot of effort lately, guess i will visit that site more often from now on again Mr. Green

btw: @ Karmarov: hast du schonmal was von http://board.world-of-hentai.to/ gehört? i find it pretty interesting that even though its a german site there are ~100.000 registered users of which ~ 75.000 are active ones, considering germanys population (80.000.000 - 90.000.000) it means that around 1% of germanys population is an active member of that site and even more are registered there... on the contrary some hardcore fans like me (ive got a 100+ GB collection so i guess that counts as hardcore, probably only watch like 50GB tho) arent even registered which i find to be really weird, i mean that means every 100th person i encounter is registered at that site and even more so is watching hentais (well i personally know 6 ppl who watch hentais but still....) hentais seem to be more popular than i would have imagined Big Grin

Profile Email
Karmarov
 01/15/10 05:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

100 GB that a lot more then me.. actually I don`t know how moch I have probably about 30 gb..

Das Leben ist leichter zu ertragen, mit einem Spruch für alle Lebenslagen! ][ Please do not confuse me with facts. I have a stucked opinion!

Profile Email Website
ern3sto
 01/15/10 05:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

quoted my own post lol... is there no way to delete posts oO

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 01/22/10 02:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yay a hentai thread now i can be pervy woooo hoooo!
can i post sites 2.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
oneesan89
 01/22/10 02:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yes you can if you got free sites to share!!

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
Lord Il
 01/22/10 09:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Demoinai

I knew I should of never mentioned this thread... I should go die now..

No, I'll go die in your place. I'm to blame as well.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
The Game Fairy
 01/23/10 10:01PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Nooooooo! don't die Lord! nobody shall die from this thread! I'll kill you if you die!

...but anyway, has anyone seen the recent anime KissxSis?

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
Wiredace
 01/24/10 05:40AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: The+Game+Fairy

Nooooooo! don't die Lord! nobody shall die from this thread! I'll kill you if you die!

...but anyway, has anyone seen the recent anime KissxSis?

Shh. You're still new. You are in a position to kill NO ONE! Besides, thats my job. And I'll kill you for it Mr. Green

Anyways, I would have thought that this would have gotten deleted a long time ago. I don't approve of talking about hentai around all the kiddies who shouldn't be looking at that kind of stuff. Not mentioning any names *cough* *points up* I wish someone else would back me up. I choose not not to contribute anything else to this thread because I don't need to look up that kind of stuff. You're all pervs!!!!
That is all

Respect my authoritae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Fukuyama!!! GO DO IT..... IN HELL!!!!!!!" *ding ding ding*

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.23 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277527
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search