Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

Anonymous: Finch
 05/11/13 10:39PM  

Welcome to AD WolfFrenzy! Instead of being the old man on this site you can be the wise and fatherly guy that we can all look up to! It's awesome that you're still an anime fan after all these years! I hope you have fun and enjoy the music here. Big Grin

spriggan_d
 05/12/13 07:00AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: WolFrenzy

Hello all!
Just 'bout me...I'm 41 years old...which may make me the old man on this site. However, I've been watching anime since I was in college...a little more than 20 years ago, and I'd been looking for a new anime/J-pop station for a few years since my old one closed down.
So, glad to be here Smile
Just thought I'd say "HI"

well welcome to the site. aww~ you remind me of two other old residents of this site: Father Nelson and Hanyo! lol the both of them r just as old as you are....maybe even older.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Raven207b
 05/14/13 01:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hello all!
Just 'bout me...I'm 41 years old...which may make me the old man on this site. However, I've been watching anime since I was in college...a little more than 20 years ago, and I'd been looking for a new anime/J-pop station for a few years since my old one closed down.

Close, but I've got a few years on you. There are a few of us supposedly "mature" folks around here, so don't feel out of place. Welcome! Big Grin

"Everyone becomes closer to Buddha when they stop breathing. It's harder to be close while you still are..." Genjyo Sanzo

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 05/15/13 12:10PM  
MMMMM
working

Quote by: Raven207b

Hello all!

Close, but I've got a few years on you. There are a few of us supposedly "mature" folks around here, so don't feel out of place. Welcome! Big Grin

There are handful of "mature" members here...many have been here much longer than you think. Wink And no, you are not the oldest..there are a couple members older than you both, they are not able to come around much but they visit when they can. But I understand where you're coming from. LOL! Welcome to AD and Happy Listening.

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Anonymous: Quiksilver
 05/24/13 11:30AM  

I see some people here like to play card games and anime.

if you guys like android app games on Google play.
then try out Ayakashi Ghost Guild and then add this invitation code 618252374451 before starting the game to get free silver coins and the chance to summon a five star card.

usagi_niban
 10/19/13 06:01AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

EDIT: Got It! Smile Thank you.

Sounds like a SPAMMER...

Why not trying your life in EASY MODE first?

Profile Email
Katsumi
 10/19/13 06:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hi everyone. Smile

***Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much***

Profile Email
Anonymous: Quiksilver
 10/20/13 02:54AM  

Quote by: usagi_niban

EDIT: Got It! Smile Thank you.

[size=18]Sounds like a SPAMMER...[/size]

of course not!

stefanis97
 11/14/13 01:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hmmmmm... a bit late for introductions but better than never. Let's get this show on the road!

Soo my name is Steven, I'm a 17 year old dude going to his 2nd year of senior high school. I'm kind of below average ( ;_; ) and I love sleeping during breaks. I'm lazy beyond no ends but when I want something done I'm trying my hardest.
I love swimming (stopped), going to the gym (started recently), spending A LOT of time watching anime and playing games with friends or solo. I usually prefer quiet but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy some quality time with friends.
Top 3 favorite anime are Darker than Black, Guilty Crown and Highschool DxD. Love Romance, Action, Sci-fi, Ecchi genres and occasionally Harem ones.
I'm thinking about joining the Police Forces later but for now I'm chillin'!
Oh and I'm insanely picky about my food (don't judge, even I can't answer it T_T)

That was all I guess. Nice to have you all and hope we get along!

P.S. I started watching anime on the TV on the 4th grade of elementary school. I started with Sailor Moon (was airing on TV) and One Piece(same). Not watching those anymore since I don't really like their types. But I gota admit, they were the reason I started anime and found this awesome site Razz

#watsdat

Profile Email
Riikuma
 12/06/13 06:38PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Yo~ I'm Leroy 23 years old, I'm from Holland.

Been listening to Armitunes sinds my Acc was made.... thus some time ago X'D never really bothered with Forums untill now ^^''

I enjoy Anime, Martial Art's, Yu-Gi-Oh, Friends, Music, I also write stuff myself so now and then.

I mainly enjoy underground Rap like Vinnie paz, Copywrite, Cage kennylz, Hopsin, Atmosphere, Ill Bill etc.
But in general I enjoy all kinds of music OST's, J Pop/Rock pretty much everything as long as it does not go to commercial and make me want to tear out my hair{subject/presentation matters}.

I don't like Close minded people and judgmental people, can't think of much else atm Big Grin

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.15 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278909
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 10/15/19 16:40

Song Search