Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

krytos
 12/28/10 11:20AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

well i am not new here but dont post a lot a lot but i found this site way back in the day i just love it here and i will be here more and post more ...man i am a old timer LOL i think i found this site first in 02 but cant rembmer lol

Profile Email
Anonymous: Mercury Aensland
 01/01/11 07:23AM  

I got the idea of my name from a certain person who gave me the cheat codes for Morrigan Aensland for Marvel vs. Capcom.
And I usually see her in the arcade everytime I go to one. Thinking of a dead girl's name yet I ended up with hers.

Black Cats can be quite a lucky sign, just like having a black belt in judo/karate. XD

Anonymous: HolyKnight
 08/13/11 12:54AM  

cheerful

Hey, does anyone still read these things? If so, I'm going to put an introduction here. [ - ^ - ] b

Anyways...

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED. *Shot* (Please ignore the bad pokemon joke)

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this wonderful Japanesse music radio site. I've never really been interested in much Japanese music. That was before I discovered my now favorite band BUMP OF CHICKEN.
My username is even based off one of their songs called K. The cat in the song's name was Holy Night but after his courageous deed he was buried with the name Holy Knight. If you see alot of BUMP OF CHICKEN requests it's probably from me. 8D

I'm just a horribly boring eighteen year old with a love for medicine! (Not in the way you expect) Don't worry, I'm not a drug dealer or some pill addict. I'm just interested in studying in the field of medicine. This year I'm going to be starting my first year of pre-medical. While I'm excited, I'm also nervous about how my college years will turn out. Besides those boring facts about me I have a deep love of stars. Whenever the sky is clear enough I like to stargaze. My favorite constellation would probably be Orion!

If anyone would like to talk sometime I'll be here. (I hope that didn't sound creepy!) Since I'm really starting to like this site I'll be listening alot! Here's to hoping that everying turns out well.

*Fist pumps*

AKABARA
 08/13/11 10:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hyper

^ Glad I'm not the only newcomer around here ಢuಢ

I suppose that I should start by introducing myself: I got the name "Akabara" from my middle name (Rose=bara in Japanese) and the fact that crimson/bright red is my third favorite color (red=aka), hence "Akabara." Imagine my surprise when I read "Record of a Fallen Vampire" for the first time xD I live in America. I've always loved music, and when I started watching anime I became interested in Japanese music. Now quite a few of my favorite songs are Japanese, though I really only know songs that were used in anime openings/closings or songs from bands who have done an opening/closing for an anime. The only non-anime related band (to my knowledge) that I know of is RADWIMPS. I'm also into English music, of course, my favorite bands being Queen, Genesis, the Foo Fighters, and Linkin Park. I also have a soft spot for the song "Deutschland" by Die Prinzen~

Likes (I'm gonna throw some random ones at you): the color black, wolves, pizza, drawing, reading, writing, sleeping all dayyyy, bananas
Dislikes (more randomness): bigotry/discrimination of pretty much any kind, pink, annoying little brothers, rainy days, math

Favorite anime(s) of the moment: Axis Powers Hetalia, Durarara!!
Series I am currently working on: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts)

Favorite Japanese songs at the moment: Uragiri no Yuuyake (DRRR!! opening theme)(Theatre Brook), BAKA GO HOME (Baka to Test ending theme)(Milktub), I Wanna Be (Soul Eater ending 1)(Stance Punks), Iindesuka (RADWIMPS)

I'm totally not a creepy person at all, I swear! Just look at my profile pic; it says so much about me. I'm obviously a completely normal person. Why are you backing away? C'mon~ I promise I won't bite... much ಠ3ಠ

~P.A.S.T.A~

Profile Email
gwen-chan
 08/13/11 11:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
full

Hello~ I'm another new user, so bear with me if you would :3
My name is Gwen. Its as simple as that. I'm much too lazy to think of something cute or clever like the rest of you x)
I live in the US, and discovered anime just around a year ago (my first was Tokyo Mew Mew lol) . I'm now a total addict.
If you care, I'm a virgo and a rat. I was born on National Chocolate Milkshake day.
Likes- anime (of course), manga, Jpop, Hot Topic, Invader Zim, punk rock, Harry Potter, nyan cat, mlia.com, cats, cake, the internet, role playing, MMORPGS, ect ect
dislikes- when people try to be what they're not, Twilight, celery, monkeys, Dora the Explorer, people without manners, lying, rap, elevators, being unhealthy, Justin Beiber, people who are judgemental, people who take life (too) seriously
I want to travel the world, and live in Japan when I grow up! Too bad I cant speak the language T.T
My favorite animes are Fruits Basket, Code Geass, Gosick, and Ouran.

So!! I'm glad to be here with people like me Wink

Profile Email
Anonymous: GarbageCan
 08/14/11 12:50AM  

I'm a goat...

Anonymous: DesertPunk
 08/14/11 01:48AM  

There's a National Chocolate Milkshake day????

gwen-chan
 08/14/11 02:12AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: DesertPunk

There's a National Chocolate Milkshake day????

Absolutely!! Big Grin There's a holiday for every day of the year!

Profile Email
Fate Heart
 08/14/11 09:19AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: GarbageCan

I'm a goat...

Weird. I thought you were a horse.

Rawr.

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 08/14/11 01:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Fate+Heart

Quote by: GarbageCan

I'm a goat...

Weird. I thought you were a horse.

i could've sworn that GC was a tranny.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.14 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278845
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 09/18/19 17:41

Song Search