Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

kspn
 12/30/08 10:57PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I finally found the intro thread!

I am in Aus and about +16 hours on the forum
I love Anime and have a large collection
I love Figurines (Not Dolls!!!!!!)
I am a computer Geek (not a Nerd)

I occasionally feel the desire to try and locate this thing people keep talking about called a "Life"

If you and DEAD people read this post, how many people have read the post?

Profile Email
SunBlade
 02/05/09 06:15PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
blah

i'm with AD for a long time now, i think its time to post some stuff about me.

name: Christoph Georg Alfred D'Hanis
birthday: 6th December
nationality: german

i am what most people would call a computer-freak. i can "talk" to machines and animals, but humans give me the creeps.

i hate conscious lyes to further your own agenda. so, most times i end up hurting people with what i believe is the blunt truth. additionally, when someone trys to comfort me with lyes, i get hurt worse.

i like myself, knowledge, mathematics, computers and anything related.

as you might have noticed, i know the theoretics about speech, but my practical experience is limited.

my attitude towards others is ... how should i describe it ...
i respect life in all forms, but some people are better off dead.
f.e. you all know the outsider who came in my country 80 years ago, and messed up everything. someone who doesn't respect life, i can't respect.
soldiers who kill innocents out of fear for their own lifes, i pity. but, slavers who stuff people in a truck like garbage, i hate.

oh and something interesting about me:
when needed or when the mood strikes me, i can become completely random and unpredictable. this means i do fancy stuff occasionally, and more important no one (including myself) is able to predict what i will have for lunch. that's something like a superpower Big Grin

Live your life, you got only one.

Profile Email
AY
 02/05/09 07:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Oh, we have one of these threads? Why didn't anyone tell me?

Soo...
I'm an Aquarius, born on a Sunday, during the year of the Rat.
Blue eyes, brownish hair, underweight. <.<'
I wear glasses when I don't sit at the PCs, yes, they are in plural, stationary and a laptop.
I've been making people go ga-ga since October, and I can't believe it's been that long already, at the same time it feels like I've been here for a long time. Odd that.

Life is no friggin' boat, it's an ocean.

I like; Anime, Manga, J-pop and similar ;P , useless knowledge, and making people nervous wrecks.
I dislike; stupidity (real and played), my own naivety, my aching body. O.o'

I have worked as a mailman, and I'm currently studying Social Work.

I live in Lund, Sweden, most of the year, but visit my old hometown when I can, a drive reaching 400km (250miles).

I a mathfreak up to a certain level, but I'm just as interested in what makes people tick. I combine cold logic with mad perspectives.

And that's about it I guess. Hope to scare you off... I mean, Nice to meat you. ;P

You're not as sane as you think I am, and I'm not as sane as you wish I was.

Profile Email
SunBlade
 02/06/09 11:40AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: AY

... I combine cold logic with mad perspectives. ...

you have to have some loose screws in order to be happy in this world Big Grin

Quote by: AY

... Hope to scare you off... I mean, Nice to meat you. ;P ...

[irony]*shivering* hi ...[/irony] Mr. Green

Live your life, you got only one.

Profile Email
Evie
 02/06/09 01:54PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow......so I've been on here for almost 2 years and I've only now noticed this thread....? (At least I didn't see any post from me in it)

I'm 25 and a stay at home mom. I've been married for over 5 years now to my high school sweetheart.

We just had our first child this summer (sooner than she was suppose to be). Her name is Iris Elise. ^_^ She was preemie and weighed 2 pounds and 13 ounces at birth. She's healthy and growing so much now. ^_^

I love Anime. Obviously. I love music, but I can't stand the "new" country music.... I love swimming and playing video games. I like super cars..... *daydreams* K yeah and....I'm in America. I like to watch Top Gear and Doctor Who!!

My Character is like a mother hen....I've been called that in clubs (dealing with stupid freshmen in college who just got lose from their parents.....*facepalms* give me a break.).

My dreams and goals....are to have more children and raise them *proper*. Meaning that I try my best and be a good mother (not to spoil though). I think kids these days are such a sad case. They have no clue.....*stops rants before it gets to be too much*

I dislike.....liars. Also really pushy people....people who are disrespectful. I also have a few driving pet peeves.....I want my own TV show for that purpose! Twisted Evil

I like the country.... I can't stand to be in a city. I'll freak when I go to Japan! O_O I'll still love it though! ^_^ I'd also love to drive on the Nurburg Ring and on the unrestricted Autoban. ^_^ I find driving to be therapeutic....until I see someone being dumb...use your blinkers...stop driving in the left hand lane if you're not turning left and not passing (this is a law you know), and if it's foggy or raining....if you can barely see your dash board...that means you turn on your lights. Geez.

hmmm I could talk all day.... ^_^ Since I'm home all day with an infant. ^_^

Now you understand. ^_^

"If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough." ~My dad.

Profile Email
Stythys
 02/15/09 04:00AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hiyo!

Well, I just discovered this site today. Pretty neato! =D

I'm also relatively new to the anime scene...a friend of my introduced me a couple months back =]. Haven't really read any manga but planning on that soon.

What I've seen so far (and also an awesome site for finding new things to read/watch) --> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Stythys&order=4&status=2%206%20&tag=

Anyways, I found this site because I started learning Japanese, and I needed some music/radio in attempt to remove anything English from my environment as much as possible =P.

Anything else? Let's see...well, I DID get bored recently and make an online blog. It'll probably end up as some boring piece of junk though =P. (http://twilightlair.net/)

Also, armitage hasn't responded yet, but I do have some spare server space, and if it'll fit under 500GB/month, I'll be hosting a new relay server =D.

Well, for now...ciao then! o/

"We should not be less than what we are." - Tay Trefenwyd

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 02/15/09 11:58AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Welcome all younglings. May the otaku's be with you.

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
AnbuIce
 05/22/09 04:41AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hey, I'm AnbuIce. I discovered this site back in 04' and had an account named 'Dragon', but I lost the password along time ago so recently I decided to make a new account so here I am.
Just a little about me: I have two cats, I have a computer, I live in a house, I have red hair (the ladies love it xDD), I love to draw, I'm a hard core gamer, watching anime and reading manga is a passion, I'm very tall=6'2, My pop's use's this site, my brother use's this site, I love this site.

As for my likes well I like: Anime, Manga, Music (Of any kind), drawing, computer arts, nice people, real people, games, girls, cars, randomness, fun people, fun period, and a variety of other things.

As for my dislikes well I don't like: Fake people, sweltering hot days, slow computers, and probably a few other things but I cant think right now.
Wink
I hope to make lots of friends here. ^_^

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing THE ONLY thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believe in.

Profile Email Website
Otaku.Goddess
 06/03/09 05:22AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Konichiwa minasan!!

My name is Bella but I'm referred by my friends as the Otaku Goddess, single, 27 and live in Chicago (YAY CHICAGO OLYMPICS 2016). I live for anime and manga, I'm also an avid comic book fan as well as a super gamer. I love photography and writing, I hate people who can't park or don't use their signal lights but I enjoy racing against them anytime. I love to meet people who enjoy stuff I do or even if they don't.

oh ok sooo that it for now... just want to say... watashi wa minasan!!

Messing up, itís what makes a person. Itís how we learn, where we find joy in the things you donít plan for, in things you donít see coming.

Profile Email Website
The Game Fairy
 05/25/10 05:15AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yo hi! it seems that all is well among newer users.

...watashi wa minasan! ...= I am everybody!
how does that make sense?

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.48 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279034
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search