Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

Chiri
 08/28/08 05:27AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Helloo~
I'm kinda new here, found this site couple weeks ago when I was bored (maybe also working) and wanted to listen jpop and anime music. And this is the perfect radio for that!
So, about me:

Name: Chiri
Sex: Female
Height: 153cm

I'm from Finland and I like many things Big Grin as in drawing, anime&manga, making clothes, talking, coffee, cats, music, and.. umm ..
Well! What else. Dunno. Ask if you want to know something Smile

- Chiri

Profile Email
kmc
 08/28/08 09:43AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

welcome chiri! hooray, another from finland! what do you do? lol, you're the same height as i am. ^.^ *pours chiri a fresh cup of coffee from the pot in the sitting room*

Profile Email Website
billson
 10/15/08 12:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hi Everyone
As you can probally guess by my name I'm Bill, I'm from the US, Love the site lots of music that I like to listen to, lots of anime songs to hear and jpop as will, even lucky start
I'll list my bio:

Name - Bill
Sex - Male
Age - 24
Height 6'4''
Hair color - blue
Location US - Utah

Currently reading Naurto, Full metal alchmesnt and Ragnarok manga, and enjoy the music in the background, amature dj on the side have not mixed jpop yet just techno but thinkiing about it

Unique - Just because your unique does not mean your usefull

Profile Email
Orphans
 10/15/08 02:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Halllooooo ^ ^ I be person that come and goes on interwebs now and then and has habit of disappearing for months and everyone thinkee I died, but I not really deaded yet but maybe soon I dunno. I be a robot that emulate stupid silly persons and little children and I be helping the FBI parking in your driveway with van if you is doing strange thingies =^ _ ^= Enjoy~ bai bai

"Always remember, you're unique, just like everyone else." - The Man Behind You Said So xD....

Profile Email
FlorinRo
 10/15/08 03:43PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hopeful

I`m FLORIN from Romania and I`m the usual type of people(nowadays being usual is unusual).
I go to the college and I like it ,since I go like 3 weekends per semestre ,I like chatting ,good music, cars,dancing ,concerts,parties and other stuff that goes for a teenager.My real hobby are cars which I dedicate a lot of my free time by driving Razz.
i don`t do drugs ,don`t smoke and drink alcohol.Any of this in excessive quantities make you weak, that`s my opinion and I hate being weak.
I don`t like being taken on when I`m not at fault ,and try to be an understanding person with the others.
I`m a native Aries so you figure out wth that means(i`m not into astrology but for the girls,who usually car about stuff like this).
And as ending I`d add that you can find me either interesting either annoying depending on our interaction,but you know after you get to change a few words with me,so feel free to PM or whatever.

I`m looking forward to chat with you if you are interested in anime/japanese..so ask for my yahoo id through an pm..Life is too short to take it easy

Profile Email
Crashcat
 12/14/08 10:54AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

HI!,

I'm Crash and I'm new here. I'm a weeaboo and I collect everything of Pokemon.
Whenever I go out I always wear my pika hat. Don't know why but it seems that a lot of people are
jealous of my hat, since they keep staring at me.

Anyways, yoroshiku  *bows*

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
CrunchyBacon
 12/15/08 08:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hey all, I'm new here as well

Name: That tasty meat sizzling on the stove top in the mornings xD
Sex: Male
Height 6'5"

I had found this site a while back and registered and then decided to FINALLY post a hello Big Grin
Btw this site has an awesome selection of songs here Big Grin Big Grin

Profile Email
dee-chan
 12/15/08 08:55PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hahahah this should be fun >=3

Hello, everymeow! I'm Dee-chan ^.^
I'm addicted to five thousand bazillion things.... but mainly mountain dew, anything anime-related, and CDs :3
I have to have a smiley of some sort at the end of my sentences just because it's fun Cool and cool? maybe....

Hahaha.. my fave animes are Lucky Star!!!! and Azumanga Daioh!! My YouTube URL's on my profile. Got a vid of my anime and stuff uploaded so check it out, and comment!!!!
Hmmm... lets see what else? ahmm... I change my avatar like every day ..... maybe every hour Wink Rolling Eyes
I love to do the 'ban' thread we've got on here..... Ahh...mmm.....

Anything else? Eek!
Well if there is.... I'll add it later XD
Byebeee!!! =3

I'm a ninja of the semi-old days of this website.

Profile Email Website
Sieg
 12/15/08 09:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

hello Big Grin
im semi new here, im Sieg
ahead of time im terrible at spelling and grammer and i don't really care xD

im 19 and 6'2 tall. i tend to play computer games with most of my free time mostly mmos but atm taking a break from them. I love mech animes but also like many others but mostly ones that deal with war.
when ever i want to actually play a single player game i love rpgs, strategy games and of of course MECH games. some of my favorites are the fire emblem series, final fansty tatics, star ocean 2 and 3, Zone of the enders 1 and 2, zeonic front, knights of the old republic 1 and 2, neverwinter nights and .hack gu series.

some of my favorite animes are all the macross series, UC gundam and gundam 00(i have watched all gundams besides turn a gundam and the last 20 episodes of V), Area 88, last exile, and full metal panic.

"May inner fire burn strong, and guide you to victory."

Profile Email Website
dee-chan
 12/15/08 09:28PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

oh yeah... forgot to add that i'm hyper and LOVEEEEEEEE LUB LUB LUB LUBBBB . . . . .

ROBOTECH! XD cant believe i'd forget it.... that was actually the first ever anime i watched :3

I'm a ninja of the semi-old days of this website.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278851
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 09/20/19 09:16

Song Search