Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Introduction thread

C starwind
 03/10/07 11:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
silly

Greetings and salutations (Bows to everyone who has posted) Guess I should introduce myself the name is Chris it’s the “C” in C starwind. Why Starwind that’s easy because I look like Gene from Outlaw Star. Age: well lets just say that I’m the Methuselah of the group because I’m so damn old. 30/October /19 Aahh… I forgot the year sorry. I found this site quite by accident while looking for an online J-music radio station and the rest is history. Armitage’s Dimension is where I come to get my addiction met for good J-pop, J-rock and anime music!

Don't let time march by. Grab it by the throat and squeeze every second out of it.

Profile Email
RisaChan
 03/11/07 12:49PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

... ._. I... I didn't see this before.
Well, I guess I'll introduce myself now. xD

Let's see... My name's Lisa but you can call me Risa if you prefer that.
No need to know my age. >;D xD *looks back* I know I'm not the youngest here though...
Sex: Female Sign: Taurus
Date of birth: May 11 Orientation: Straight
Hair: Long, slightly wavy and brunette
Eyes: Pretty much brown. ._.
Skin color: Naturally tanned xD
I'm half Mexican (but other than my tan you can't really tell), half American... ...Irish, German, Indian (the feather-wearing ones -- xD not from India) and who knows what else.
I don't know my bloodtype. ._. I once asked my mom and she told me she didn't know. xD

I like hot peach tea, pocky, all kinds of Japanese snacks and candies, peach, melon, or regular ramune soda, Chinese food, various animes, various mangas, JPop/Rock (obviously), Dachshunds, stuffed animals and cute things, the taste of peppermint after eating a fortune cookie, hunting, ATVing, shooting guns, camouflauge, Harry Potter (though I'm not a huge fan), the FUNimation channel, the AZN channel, the G4 channel, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (but not the manga), going to anime cons and all other kinds of junk.

Things I hate: ... A whole lotta stuff, I'm sure.

Magical touch!! Enchanting aroma!!

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 08/17/07 03:07AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

^^

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
Anonymous: Demoinai
 08/17/07 10:19AM  

Quote by RisaChan:
I like (snipped a bit) , Harry Potter (though I'm not a huge fan),

omg /shun for not being a huge fan.

glacier
 08/17/07 02:47PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hi, I didn't realize this thread existed either. So, I guess I will introduce myself.

I'm female, my real name is Diane, and I live in New York, although I am originally from New England. So it's kinda hard to think of myself as a New Yorker. My heart lives by the ocean in Maine. I am a graphic designer who just got promoted to design director.

Blood type: A+ (for what that matters); Age: older than anyone here (even Hanyo!); married; one cat, Mimosa (but we used to have six at one time, including one of my favories named Glacier. My sketch of him is my avatar.)

Likes: Anything Japan: Japanese, jdorama, anime, Yamapi, my new Nintendo DS with Kanji Sonomama card. I also like cats; various creative endeavors like Photoshop, sewing, knitting, drawing and cooking. In a previous life (like 20 years ago) I used to dance, figure skate, and do gymnastics. I can still do a cartwheel and split, but forget the arials and walkovers! My back just can't handle it anymore.

I don't think there is anything I dislike--only things I fear.

I agree with everything Lord Il said--Armitunes is great. Good sound, good tunes, a nice bunch of people to chat with. It's been fun being glomped, seeing kmc every AM, and showing up as Lord's cyber ex-wife in Storytime. I'm not good at banter, so it's difficult to add to the story forums, altho they are fun to read.

OK, back to work.

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Profile Email
Crashcat
 08/19/07 04:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by glacier: Hi, I didn't realize this thread existed either. So, I guess I will introduce myself.

I can do a backflip

Profile Email
hellbunnie
 08/20/07 05:49AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Ooh, introductions. I'm Kathryn and Irish. I cannot do a backflip. Yoroshiku ne!

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 08/24/07 09:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Bet you're a redhead

Profile Email
Anonymous: Evalass
 08/25/07 12:49AM  

hi new peoples! ^^ i'm Lizzie
and hello people i haven't talked to in a while... i've been gone but am back! with battle scars >.> really....

ps. CC... you are to lazy to do a backflip so i doubt you could make it on your head o.O

kellock
 08/25/07 05:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Heylow!!! w00t!

My name's Rustic and I teach gymnastics
I can definitely do a backflip at the gym..everytime
and front flip, and fron and back handsprings woot.

I also post videos http://www.youtube.com/kellock71

and photographs check it out
http://kellock.deviantart.com

=)

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278214
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search