Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 What is your level of interest in Japan?

Guthix
 09/06/11 01:51PM (Read 3844 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend
thoughtful

For Example:

I first saw Inuyasha on cartoon network back in 2005. Once the ending theme hit "My Will" by Dream I was hooked! Been listening to Japanese music almost everyday since. I have read some books on Japanese history, taken a Japanese language class, and in 2008 I took an eleven day trip to Tokyo! I have never felt more at home. My life goal now is to live in Japan full time and I am applying to a college in Tokyo right now.

Your turn! Id love to hear your story! Eek!

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." J.R.R. Tolkien

Profile Email
Fate Heart
 09/06/11 02:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Half of my family lives there... Wink

Rawr.

Profile Email
dang_its_quinn
 09/06/11 02:55PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
blah

I guess I first got into anime and the music back when Toonami was good, and came on after school every day. I've been to Italy, so all that is left for me is Japan. I'm currently teaching myself the language, but it might be some time before I go to Japan.

Profile Email
Crashcat
 09/06/11 03:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

This sums it up...

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 09/06/11 04:06PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

anime and Arashi was what brought me into Japan. anime from my brothers and Arashi from my sister. of course i expanded and even got to go to Japan as a high school graduation present. hmmm i should try and post some pics of me in Japan on here huh. but i have no way of scanning them.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
hazumu-kun
 09/06/11 04:49PM  
MMMMM

i once hacked a spy satellite to watch a rock concert in toyko Smile

If you aren't rememberd, then you never existed.

Profile Email Website
Lord Il
 09/06/11 08:06PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: spriggan_d

anime and Arashi was what brought me into Japan. anime from my brothers and Arashi from my sister. of course i expanded and even got to go to Japan as a high school graduation present. hmmm i should try and post some pics of me in Japan on here huh. but i have no way of scanning them.

That's so cool, sprig! Quite a present!

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
spriggan_d
 09/06/11 08:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Lord+Il

Quote by: spriggan_d

That's so cool, sprig! Quite a present!

yea. we didn't even stay in a hotel. we actually stayed in an apartment that a cousin from my mom's side of the family's boss rented out for us for free. downside was we didn't stay in Tokyo it was one of the other islands.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Stefto
 11/07/11 05:11AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

irronicly i got my intresest after watching Higurashi while not being a gore fan, erm but i kind off like there sense of humor, tough my brother sometimes doesn't catch my jokes because off that.

i've been to japan on holiday, and i really reccomend it.
i've been in a mountain pass (it was called Kurodachi if memory serves my right, it was close to sandankyo anyways) there and have never been so stunned of natural beauty.
Hiroshima is a must when you're there anyway, i don't think i'll have to explain it. As for my favorite place... can't decide between miyajima (island with the GIANT torii port in front) or Kyoto.

Life's like a nose, you gotta get out of it whats in it. Graduated from fate/stay night logo.

Profile Email Website
snowcrash51295
 11/10/11 11:27PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Crashcat

This sums it up...

Hi Crash!

I think I might have actually been to that restaurant when I was in Japan in 2009...but I can't remember the name. I just remember the spiraling stair case to go underground to get to the restaurant with that music wall paper. Do you remember where that was?

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.22 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278778
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 07/19/19 16:16

Song Search