Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 need moral support.

Sailor Moon
 07/12/12 09:11AM  
MMMMM
working

Thanks again for the update and glad that things are ok with your Pops and Family. Do keep us posted and you will always have the support of the AD community. ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 08/26/14 02:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

hey hey hey peeps!! it's been forever since i've been here. lots of things have happened so i'll keep it short. Pops is still doing fine tho he had some problems where his hands swelled up after he was digging some posts. he also had to go to the hospital prior to that and get his stomach pumped due to him choking on a piece of bbq chicken. other than that he's fine~ let's see....what else.....oh! and another thing!!! let me introduce you to my newest niece. This is Emmaly.

isn't she adorable?! she's almost 1 now. was born Nov. 14, 2013 to my oldest brother and his fiancee.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/26/14 02:35PM  
MMMMM
working

*huggles for spriggan* Wow - it has been a long time....Surprised!

Your niece is adorable! Congratulations! ^_^

Also glad to hear your Pops is doing ok - all things considered. It's good to hear from you; don't be a stranger and hope to see you more often.

^_^

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 11/02/14 10:48PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

lol!! yea she is adorable. and seriously addicted to teething on my foot. my other niece Kiara is so jealous cause she's not the youngest nor the only granddaughter my mom and Pops has now. she teases poor Emmie so much. Emmie's nickname courtesy of Kiara is Jingles.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
spriggan_d
 07/29/16 09:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

so~~~~ been another long time so i suppose it is time for updates. alright, most recent health-wise news is my Pops? well he's currently in the hospital due to chest pains. we pray that it's not heart attacks so they are keeping him overnight at the moment. hopefully he'll be fine and be released sometime tomorrow. found out while we were waiting to hear from the doctors bout my pops' test results (because while they are keeping him overnight [he's been there all day and i found out just near the end of my 1st job's day due to my sis being there with him] they are gonna run blood tests every 6 hrs) that my dear niece Kiks was letting everybody know that my sis (her mom) had passed out last week. i didn't know and my pops sure didn't know and he wasn't too happy bout that either. she says it's hopefully due to dehydration. so far, she's doing alright as well. okay, so moving along further back to around the beginning of this yr - near the end of last yr and we go into my mom passing out on the bathroom floor and my pops and i having to call the ambulance to rush her to the hospital! jesus! she had the flu and since then has been doing alright. tired due to work but still doing alright. so those r the bad news updates so far. on to good news! found out today despite everything that's going on with me papa that my baby cousin is preggies!!!!! yay!!!!!!! it's her 1st child and i hope and pray that this lil one is born happy and healthy. and that's all for now! will try to do my best to keep you updated on the going on of spriggy's life! hehe, sorry! *bows out for now*

Profile Email Website
hanyo
 08/04/16 02:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
worried

Hey Sprig! I'm sorry to hear about all the crappy stuff going on.

Don't worry about it, keep a positive attitude when possible. Worrying won't change anything, except make you depressed and raise your blood pressure. Neither is good for you!

You have my email (if not SM has it. I'm not on as much as she is.), use it! I will always be there to listen.

Take care,

Hanyo

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 08/05/16 08:46AM  
MMMMM
working

Thank you for the update and sorry to hear the roller coaster that you and your family have been going through. Like Hanyo said, keep a positive attitude because thinking otherwise is not healthy for you. I hope that everything turns out alright and everyone gets a good bill of health. *hugs* And am so pleased that there is some good news intermixed in there. YAY for new healthy baby! Hanging in there spriggan; your friends here on AD are thinking about you. ^_^

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 08/05/16 11:18PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yo yo yo!! thx for the support. forgot to update, Pops is alright. he needs a change in diet and watch his weight, things like that. so he's been released already and is doing fine. of course, as soon as he was released, the first thing he did was got restless and started to fix things up around the house. Emmy's powerwheel got tricked out and i got a new bathroom sink and faucet. *smh* oh, and he played around in fixing the ceiling of "the naked room" aka what's supposed to be the guest room/ his workout room. *snickers* so yeah, he's fine.

Profile Email Website
hanyo
 08/15/16 06:18PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

By the way Sprigg, I can always offer immoral support upon request.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 08/15/16 11:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud only u han-han~ only u. *smh*

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277385
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search