Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 need moral support.

spriggan_d
 08/11/11 06:38PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

lol thx SM. i had gave him info on both the procedures and when he read them over he was like, "I am not going for the surgery! They cut the whole thing out!" which is true. they do cut everything out but there is that rare chance that after the surgery of having the prostate removed, it could show up again in other parts of the body. He turned around again and said that he will go for the surgery and will talk to the doctor as well as the surgeon who may be performing the procedure.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/11/11 07:02PM  
MMMMM
working

Yeah, they do remove it...and I agree with wanting to remove all chances of it showing up again or in other parts of the body. Just keep in mind that it is not 100% and that it may still show up in other parts. Best that your dad keep up on his yearly exams/check ups. ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 08/11/11 07:29PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

with that procedure, it's gonna be very uncomfortable for him. if he goes for the open prostatectomy, it's a 10 in cut below his belly button. so he would have to be on bedrest for a while and can't take showers for however long he's in the hospital plus that week of homecoming. there are two other procedures to the surgical prostatectomy as well.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Omnislasher
 08/13/11 10:32AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Wow I hope everything goes well for yall sprig *hugs sprig* Since he won't be able to shower, you'll have to end up washing his back Sprig Laughing Out Loud

I can't cure your thirst because you who is seeking the truth does not admit the truth. I can't cure your thirst because the truth that you expect isn't there.

Profile Email Website
spriggan_d
 08/13/11 08:05PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

ok...that's just straight up gross....-shudders at the thought. i'm leaving that to my mom.

Profile Email Website
spriggan_d
 08/24/11 07:18PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

okie dokie peeps!! I've got an update on the going ons of Sprig's life! So! we got an iffy date of when the surgery is gonna be. Pops is going to do the seed implant. possible date of the surgery is this upcoming Tuesday..that's if everything is cleared with his heart doctor as well as the surgeons who r going to perform the operation. So! if it's a go then i'm taking the day off to be there for Pops while he goes thru it. I just need to find out where it's gonna be so i can drive myself. Wish him luck!!!

Profile Email Website
Crashcat
 09/06/11 03:49PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Live from Asia!! Heeeeere's Crash FM!!

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 09/06/11 04:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i've been meaning to update this. the surgery has been put on hold until Pop's heart doctor gives the okay. so until then, we sit and wait.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 09/07/11 12:13AM  
MMMMM
working

Thank you for the update sprigg. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope all goes ok and he is able to get the surgery. *hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 07/08/12 02:46AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

wah!! it's been forever since i did an update on here! i've been meaning to do this so i am srry for not letting u guys know what's going on. he went thru with the surgery, and is doing just fine. only thing we really have to worry bout now is his heart. lol we had a few minor scares but ol' Pops is doing just fine now. so thx for all of ur support thru this whole thing and praying and all. other than me being over-worked, everyone of my fam is just fine. lol. so i think i will leave this forum alone unless otherwise something else just happens to pop up in my life, okie doke?

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.16 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277385
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search