Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 need moral support.

spriggan_d
 05/02/11 06:08PM (Read 7189 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend

Ok guys. I'm starting this to let you know that i have a big thing coming tomorrow. My step-dad is going to the hospital tomorrow for open heart surgery to the main valve of his heart. the last time he went to the doctor for a check-up, they said that the valve had expanded to a 4.75. at 5, the valve could rupture causing heart failer and resulting in instant death. so he's going tomorrow to get that fixed and if all goes well, he will be in the hospital resting and recovering for a couple of months leaving me to really help around the house with the bills that are sure to pile up. so i'm going with them for moral support and i might need ya'lls moral support as well to make sure that nothing goes wrong. i will update to let you know how everything is going tho as i know coming to me. so pray for us.

thx,

Sprig.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
junkie
 05/02/11 08:18PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sorry to hear about that, Spriggan! Be strong! *hugs*

Profile Email
AnbuIce
 05/02/11 10:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

He'll be okay. Everything will be okay! Just stay positive, I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. n_n

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing THE ONLY thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believe in.

Profile Email Website
Evie
 05/03/11 10:08AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hopeful

You've got it! Heart doctors do these all the time. I'm sure he'll be fine. Like you said, the hardest part will probably be while he's recovering. Your mom will probably be rather stressed out too...so trying to be a sort of stable person for her will be a role for you as well. ^_^ Hang in there!!!!

"If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough." ~My dad.

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 05/03/11 12:20PM  
MMMMM
hopeful

Our thoughts and prayers are with you spriggan. As most have said, remain positive and just do your best to help. ^_^ You have our support and do keep us posted.

*hugs*

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
DukeDeliciouse
 05/03/11 01:29PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I too, shall pray.

"Popo woke up several hours later. Popo pants gone. Popo robbed." Mr. Popo, Dragon Ball Z, Delicious' Head.

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/03/11 04:00PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yo! thank you all so much!! so we went in for the check up and it turns out that the valve went down from an expansion of 4.75 to an expansion of a 4.3. which means that he is in no immediate danger to the point where he will need that surgery right away!! HE'S OKAY!!! so for now everything is alright, he goes back for another CAT scan in about 9 mos so we will see how everything goes. i'll continue to keep ya posted with it all but thanks again for the moral support ya'll!!

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
Lord Il
 05/03/11 07:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I just saw this today, sprig.

Even though it now seems good news has fortunately come your way.. *gives sprig a big ol' bear hug anyways* ^__^
I know what it's like when a parents health becomes an issue for concern. It can be very scary to say the least.

Really am happy for you and your dad! Just ensure that he takes things easy. Remind him that it's okay to ask for help with stuff!

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
spriggan_d
 05/03/11 07:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

aww thx lord. i'll try but that ol grouch is stubborn as a mule. it's hard enough to get him to relax since he opened up a shop in our backyard and ppl around the neighborhood likes to come by at all hours of the day wanting to buy beer and liquor (yes we do have that in our backyard). but yea, i'll try. -huggles lord back-

Profile Email Website
spiggy
 05/03/11 10:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

woot for good news

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277385
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search