Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 MMO games

Lotherein
 08/27/12 02:42AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i went to stormbluff isle i think it was, level 19 right now O.o

Profile Email
Ice_Phoenix
 09/17/12 03:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Well I am close to having one char to lvl 80 in GW2
I have two characters I am switching between, Mike Tohya (still low lvls) and Icy Tohya.
I have ended up on the Henge of Denravi server for now. We have been doing really good in WvWvW battles
if ya ever are looking for another person to do some dungeon I could at least join in on that. Going to see how long my friends and the guild I am in lasts, some are already getting bored of it, still figure I will play with them for a while then look at moving to another guild or server later on.

"Going forward is enough of a challenge. Shall we?" ~ Tohya, Megatokyo #1015

Profile Email
Kai
 09/18/12 03:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Your Henge of Denravi server has been kicking our Stormbluff's butt in WvW. For weeks straight. I am super disappointed in my server. lolololol

Profile Email Website
Ice_Phoenix
 09/18/12 10:09PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

hehe yeah Henge of Denravi has been on top of any match up. We are even beating out Jade right now, not a big win like I have seen yet still we are winning.
I just hate that it takes like 30mins to an hour to get into a game if ya do get it. I kinda wish you didn't need to get the kills for the monthly yet it does make people play.

Profile Email
Kai
 09/19/12 10:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Yeah, I spent all day in queue and when I finally got in I had to go. Sigh.

Profile Email Website
Kalyna
 09/20/12 02:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sylvari Necromancer on Northern Shiverpeaks here =D

Profile Email
Lotherein
 09/21/12 12:36AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i went human elementalist, still trying to settle on a decent server. was on henge of denravi for a bit. went back to maguuma since thats where the guild im in is situated, might go back to henge though. already lvl 80, the crafting is wtf for me, the pve end game was dissapointing through and through... including the rewards... just blues and greens for completing the story mode. i hope they compensate me for it but oh well. only way for me to gear up is to sell materials on the trading post which is down every now and then. the respawns in orr are a pain, not even 30 seconds after killing them they are back again and you are like wtf in mid fight with something else. what annoys me most is the shrine of melandu. i can't even run through that mess without dying because of the mezmer field thing.

Profile Email
Ice_Phoenix
 11/02/12 03:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

League of Legends: MikeTokiha

Yeah just started playing LoL with some friends

still am playing guild wars as well, am finally up to the whole 'kill zhaitan' quest part of the story.

Still I shall have to add some of ya in game cuz i know we can at least do the dungeons cross server. I am now actually working on leveling up a protector (Mike Tohya).

Profile Email
krytos
 11/03/12 01:30PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i play (yea still) world of warcraft(earthen ring horde)....and starwars online here and there. may try LoL but not sure ..the last i played it i got yelled at by ppl saying i suck so i stopped playing

Profile Email
Ice_Phoenix
 11/03/12 07:30PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yeah that happened to me as well, some people take LoL way to seriously. They expect everybody to win with random pickup games, sorry just not going to happen. Hell even my friends still hate me at times, finally am figuring the game out and it took me to get to lvl 11, and even still mostly I am learning to play with my friends' playing styles.
If you want feel free to add me, I have two other friends that really only like to play bot games, then I have two others that are hard core pvpers and are actually good at ranked games.
Get some good practice in on bot game and kinda figure out the chars and your play style.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.13 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279006
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search