Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A.D. Has a Minecraft Server!

Anonymous: Invision
 10/30/10 09:25AM  

So I bought Minecraft Alpha today, and I'm new to all versions of it. I managed to fail and loose all my items against a spider respawn in a cave on singleplayer, so I decided to try out multi-player.

If anyone could please guide me on the server when I get on, or help me in any way, I would really love it!

Armitage
 11/03/10 09:59PM  
AAAAA
Admin

Updated snapshot of spawn area!

The Big Picture

-Armitage

Profile Email Website
Kousaka-san
 11/07/10 02:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I got to try this sometime.

Profile Email
KyleIchiNi
 11/11/10 09:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

As per no request

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8i-VaBx1_g

Minecart Perpetual Motion uses

Oh noes!

Profile Email
superbobmanguy
 11/13/10 12:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

I KNOW WHO THE GRIEFER IS!!! i was waching a mvie and when i came back my progect was burnt down. i was still loged in so i checked the chat and the last one to leave was someone named PeMan. Armi if you reed this eather he is the griefer or someone who dosn't go on your server much confront him and if hes the griefer BAN HIM! I AM SICK OF MY STUFF BEING BURNT TO THE GROUND!!!

come to bob land

Profile Email
superbobmanguy
 11/13/10 12:47PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

also i know i misspelled some words but he has gone to far this must be stopped.

come to bob land

Profile Email
superbobmanguy
 11/13/10 08:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I WAS WRONG FASTNBULBOUS IS THE GRIEFFER

come to bob land

Profile Email
KyleIchiNi
 11/15/10 02:29AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Bob, there wasn't just one griefer... nearly everyone that got online when buckets were fixed became a griefer >.>

I caught and banned 7 people that one day...

But Buckets are re-nerfed yay!

Also, Armi, I have a few mods you might want to look into!

Minecart Mania!
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=67683

Allows for boosters, brakes, launchers, catchers, and quick storage when dealing with Minecarts. (Gold under track boosts if unpowered by Redstone (Redstone turned off or not attached), Cloth slows if under same principle as gold (Redstone off or not touching), Obsidian catches and launches depending on if powered or not, Pressure Plates act as a straight piece (Meaning no slowing down when going over) which can make a four way intersection and such, etc. etc.)

Paint Your Blocks!
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=80444

Allows for coloring and tinting blocks (Pixel art and house customization mainly)

Shrinking Powder
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=79431

This one is one of my favorites... It makes it so that Yellow Dust (When Held and Right Clicked) will shrink you to half size so you can walk through 1x1 openings. I don't know if this mod works as a Server mod though... I do know that I have it and when I'm on your server, it still shrinks me BUT the server doesn't update my location as such and thus I appear to stay in the same spot unmoving... This is funny because I can then walk around invisible and even get through 1x1 gaps without anyone knowing I've moved from the first spot I shrunk at. All I have to do to reappear is tp somewhere so the Server updates my location. It's really funny and epic that I can actually go through 1x1 tunnels even on your server.

Basically, if the Shrinking Powder doesn't work as a server mod, you can still install it as a client mod and then walk around invis and stalk people (I'm planning on stalking potential griefers so they won't see me mwahahahahahaha New Policing Methods comin' your way!

(Speaking of which, I need to talk to you about a griefing police squad... Though now that Buckets are Re-nerfed, I suspect grieing will go back to being just a rare nuisance rather than an every ten minute occurrence)

Edit: Oh one last one... seems interesting but I haven't tried it out

Actually it's 3
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=73838

The last one (Ultimate Fist) is what I'm looking at. Would be nice for getting rid of Obsidian and other random junk... It's also specially crafted so Griefers wouldn't really know it even existed. Other than that, the Diamond Paxel would be nifty as well as Obsidian Tools (Though they would be pointless due to Diamond being better AND available as a kit)

Oh noes!

Profile Email
Gronzo
 11/21/10 12:40AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Kyle...did you actually ban yourself? I was kidding

Profile Email
KyleIchiNi
 11/21/10 12:54AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

As it turns out, it works

Edit: Also, Armi... I'm gonna guess that it's Gronz's fault BUT... through a series of rather superfluous events... I might have to be unbanned from Armitunes Server

Oh noes!

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.22 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278845
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search