Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A.D. Has a Minecraft Server!

Bryan
 06/19/13 04:32AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

It's been.. such a long time.. I don't know how I've been able to survive without this. ArmiTunes was the best. I think if I can just get a straight answer from Armitage himself as to what happened, my soul would be at ease.

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 08/09/13 11:14AM  
MMMMM
working

So this was something interesting that I came across while at work....apparently there is convention for Minecraft:

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/MineCon

And it happens to be in Orlando this year....the event website is not really all that good as it seems to be one of those insider styles as it does not have any information except for tickets and hotel rooms. That is why I posted the Wiki to help share some info.

Well, I thought I would share.... Eek!

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Armitage
 08/09/13 01:08PM  
AAAAA
Admin

Quote by: Bryan

It's been.. such a long time.. I don't know how I've been able to survive without this. ArmiTunes was the best. I think if I can just get a straight answer from Armitage himself as to what happened, my soul would be at ease.

/lightning bry4n Big Grin

There's not much to say really. Between the constant updates, waiting for the mods to catch up, griefers, complainers, switching maps, trying to keep everyone happy... it just wasn't any fun anymore. Which was really the whole point in the first place Neutral

-Armitage

Profile Email Website
StarScythe
 08/12/13 01:19AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I'd just like to say thanks for this, This is how I first found out about Minecraft back in Alpha. And I've met alot of people and had alot of fun with Minecraft overall, if it weren't for this post I might not have found out about Minecraft until much later.

Profile Email
Bryan
 08/13/13 04:11PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

There's not much to say really. Between the constant updates, waiting for the mods to catch up, griefers, complainers, switching maps, trying to keep everyone happy... it just wasn't any fun anymore. Which was really the whole point in the first place Neutral

A reply! Big Grin

Yeah I figured as much. Tried running my own for a while, and I understand your feelings now.

I miss that Frown

It was real fun while it lasted.

Profile Email
nepander
 08/15/13 01:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Armitage

Quote by: Bryan

With experience from my workplace's server, I can totally agree. Well, it's fine with adults but everything changes when you introduce kids to the server. Their morals are pretty nonexistent. Since my company deals with healthcare applications, I overheard someone say that the understanding of right and wrong does not develop until you're 13 years old. I think I see the effects when working as a minecraft server admin.

Though I admit it's nice to have a golden sword which spawns lightnings. Smile

Disclaimer: This post is a joke. In more than one way, sadly.

Profile Email
Anonymous: kayt
 08/15/13 02:08AM  

Yeah. being the factual plugin admin of the workplace server in question is quite rough. I've had to install 3 plugins just to counter all that griefin' madness... by one under 12 year old kid. But at least that kid's not running around town blowing up real buildings and killing real pets. It's got to be worth something.

I kinda miss all the good people from armi's server.

Chikokishi
 08/18/13 06:44PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

My connection has been refused: connect

... whats that mean?!

Profile Email
Kasanoda
 08/21/13 07:08AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hello all togehter i play minecraft in a classic style 75% of my free time and heared from this server before but don't know if the server is stll online or offline.

Can me someone say if the server is online?! when yes then pls server adress
or maybe a link.

at admins:

if its off pls bring it back do it only premium with a specific age so that no kiddies can destroy the wonderful gameplay

mkay looking forward to a good answer

(u can reach me almost the whole time here skype : settan1990)

Anime 4 Ever!!! Techno 4 Ever!!!

Profile Email
Melmar24
 08/21/13 09:41PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

THIS IS AWESOME!!! Big Grin

is this server still up??!!! Big Grin

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.15 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279034
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/21/19 17:24

Song Search