Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 A.D. Has a Minecraft Server!

bry4n2378
 03/08/11 10:33AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

No moar lag! Yus! :3

Profile Email
KyleIchiNi
 03/10/11 06:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

For those who want to test out the Fun House 3 Pre-Alpha development, the file isht here

Link Disabled

The world is called Test for now.

Oh noes!

Profile Email
Atrew2
 03/10/11 06:47PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Woohoo I'll be sure to back it up

Profile Email
KyleIchiNi
 03/11/11 01:32AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Right then. Minor updated before I go to bed for the night. Cleaned up previous rooms and added in a 4th. Room 3 is now more difficult (first area is still easy but the other 2 are harder. increase in difficulty as you progress through that room)

Room 4 includes a companion cube! Use it throughout the room (It's so far the only block you can legally break. I won't count you as beating the FunHouse if you break any blocks besides that one)

Link above disabled, click this new link to get the latest version

Link Removed

Edit: Ok, I lied. I've added on another room after the one with the companion cube. It's REALLY difficult... might be TOO difficult however. If you fall, You can simply break the columns and rebuild them under you (Noob Pole). I will allow this ONLY for the column you are on.

This room isn't in the currently linked version. I'll update tomorrow when I've added in a few more things.

Edit 2:

Ok, again, before I head on off to dream land, here's another update. Added in 2 or 3 rooms... can't remember where I left off. Either way. The sand column room is fixed (Adjusted difficulty) Remaking the columns is now no longer allowed. You're only able to freely use what you are given through the course of the fun house.

Link disabled!

Enjoy and leave feedback or ideas

I'm pulling a Notch move and doing a Seecret update (Not on Friday though...)

Alpha 4 ish! Added on a room or two... or one... don't remember. But I'm proud of the current final room (It's just the last room to be added in so far not the actual final room)

It gets the heart going... Also, I plan on adding in "achievement" style things. Somethings will be certain challenges, some will allow you to make something or another. I don't have final details made yet nor anything implimented but it'll be stupid things like getting the ingredients to make a cake and then finding a hidden craft table and making it. Or not jumping at all in room 2 (The one Bry4n fails at lol!)

Anyways I'll let y'all have fun testing this whilst I cook up some more devious details!

link disabled

Oh noes!

Profile Email
Anonymous: kayt
 03/14/11 11:05AM  

Hm, someone griefed the 'okay' face project of mine. Any chance to find out who did it?

EDIT: thanks bry4n for removing the lava. Btw I left the noobpoles used to damage the face in case that it's possible to see who placed them.

EDIT EDIT: one day I'll get my 'newer' stuff protected to avoid this griefing madness

(picture not related)

superbobmanguy
 03/15/11 08:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
excited

http://rocketsquirrelinc.weebly.com/index.html

this is a test site i made. it will be an actual site at some point but that is going to take a while.
also the pictures in the sideshow are from bobland.

come to bob land

Profile Email
arulin
 03/16/11 06:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Armitage , can you get a WoW pirate server?

Arulin, been stamping out the Jap-Barny, loli-music, and Pikachu songs with the power of hard core blood and gore combat music since 2006 on Armitunes *thumbs u

Profile Email
KyleIchiNi
 03/19/11 12:45AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Woo, finally an update... This one was going to have 3 extra rooms but the third one (Involving Minecarts, Combinations, and locked doors) just liked to not work ever so I had to nuke it.

Most of the changes are bug fixes but I've also added in the big achievement. It's not fully done but all of the objects are there. The final step is soon to come. You'll have to think outside of the box and REALLY stretch some things to get to the items but it's doable and easy once you know the trick.

Now then, without further adue...

Link Disabled

---------------------------------

Quick Bug Fix. Last updated room was broken because of me cheating to test the room after it (That is now nuked anyways)

Long story short, I fixed what was broken.

Link Disable

----------------------------------

Right then, 'nother super seecret update! (Mondays seem to be the trendy thing now)

Added in a few new rooms. Starting to get back to the Original FunHouse's now. I believe there are 4.5 new rooms (the .5 is because I changed the last room around completely with Atrew's help).

It now ends with the Maze Floor Drop, the Hall of Doors floor drop, the Fire/Sand combo lock floor drop, the Minecart guide plate No Floor Drop, and the epic crazy (By crazy, I mean the wiring... if you have MC edit, feel free to try and comprehend what I had to do hahah It sucks >.>) Combo lock with Powered Minecart Tumblers and Digital Number setters... With Floor Drop!

Anyways, without more further adue-ing, here it is! Alpha 6

Link Disabled

Enjoy and PLEASE post if you find ANY bugs!

NEW!

Trailer Teaser video!

We're almost to Beta!

-------------------------------------

It's here. FH3 Closed Beta (Open only to people here on AD.) Though the lack of feedback either concerns me or reassures me. It either means that it's uninteresting or flawless. Again, I appreciate any help testing for glitches, bugs, or simple evaluations. Things like whether a room is too hard or too simple or whether or not the FunHouse is long enough or too long. There has been some feedback from varied sources which has helped in the construction (As you may have noted the minute tweaks and reworks of certain rooms.) But it's not done yet so please let me know what you think so far. Closed beta basically means that the overall layout is done and only minor tweaks to rooms and bug fixes will occur. Other than that the rooms themselves (The concept, layout, etc.) will remain largely the same.

And yet i+1 times again, without further adue...

Link Disabled

-------------------------------------

Some minor and major bug fixes. Thanks to the people who've spent minutes getting stuck at room 2! Without y'all it'd be exactly where it is today! Wait what?

Anyways, FH3 Beta 2

FunHouse 3 Beta 2

Enjoy! and please help me track down bugs.

Oh noes!

Profile Email
Anonymous: kayt
 03/25/11 07:09AM  

Other developments: found an unripe creeper:

EDIT: Btw spawn area's been griefed a bit in the last few days. Armirail's dispenser, trollface, random blocks from bridges etc have been hit. This is somewhat disappointing.

rctgamer3
 03/27/11 09:37PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Holy shit, the whole area behind the spawn was full of lava and bedrock Eek! Eek!

I removed most of the two lava towers, so if you have the time please help (hint: water + cobble!)

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.14 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278904
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search