Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)

spriggan_d
 05/11/10 02:50PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

She looks up at the sound of a bag hitting the floor and looks up at the young man talking to her. "Yes I am Sprig. Who may I ask are you?" She tilts her head slightly to the right causing some of her hair to spill to the floor and over her shoulder as she stares at him with her piercing red eyes.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
takeshi252
 05/11/10 02:58PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Im the transfer student Syaoran the headmaster told me that you would show me around the school if i could find you. i kind of meant to find you earlier but came here and found some books i wanted to read.

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/11/10 03:00PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

She smiles and closes the book after marking her page before holding her hand out for a shake. "Pleasure to meet you. The name's Spriggan Daisuke but please call me Sprig."

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."

Profile Email Website
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 03:03PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi roared back into the campus lot. he wondered around for a few before he decided to go and talk to the librarian. when he got ther he talked to the librarian and ordered some books from her. he herd chatter up stairs so he walked up and spotted a girl talking to a familiar guy.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/11/10 03:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

After shaking his hand, she gets up from her seat and picks her messenger bag up. "I swear the headmaster must really be trying to get my attention." She turns to face Sayoran, "If you have any pretty girlfriends, don't bring them with you on campus cause the head master is a dirty old man who likes them young." She then turns around and just about runs into Razi's chest.

Profile Email Website
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 03:44PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi staggers a bit but quickly regains his balance and catches Sprig. "woops sorry about that. i should have let you know i was here."

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
tkun
 05/11/10 04:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: oneesan89
Siomara looked up at Aiden. "So, your name is Aiden? Cool cool and you are a genius you say? That is interesting!" Siomara and Aiden walked to the school gates and passed two guys on the way out. Siomara glanced at the guys and saw them as not interesting to talk to then she stopped at a black Audi A4. Siomara turned to Aiden and said, "get in! This is my car so dnt be alarmed we are not stealing it. Oh yeah, I am paying." Siomara got in the car and waited for Aiden to get in also so she could get some ramen. Siomara mumbled to herself, "Hmm...Maybe I will try to go to all of my classes tomorrow if my skin and eyes wont start burning. I must call my aunt and get her to send me some more of that special cream". Aiden got in the car and Siomara drove away from school.[/p]

"Nice," Aiden said, referring to the car, as well as getting free lunch. That was always awesome. She felt a little unnerved as the girl mentioned some "special cream". She hopped in the girl's car in the passenger seat and shut the door.

"You aren't gonna call her now are you?"

OOC: Writer's laziness. lol

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/11/10 04:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Siomara looks at Aiden, "Oh you heard me? Well I was going to call her later on when i got home. Sorry if it seems dark in here I like to keep the sun out and i like the dark." Siomara drove until she found a nice restaurant. "Well we are here so lets go eat!" Siomara got out the car and waited at the entrance for Aiden. Siomara was thinking to herself, "I wonder if I will ever get to stay in the sun like I use to?"

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
spriggan_d
 05/11/10 05:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Giggling a little as she straightens herself out. "You seem to love my running into you huh. Trying to sweep a girl off her feet?" She arches a brow at Razi.

Profile Email Website
takeshi252
 05/11/10 05:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yea about the no good looking girl on campus i already figured that out in a rather unpleasent way already sprig *picks up my sword bag and books* im going to keep him away from the princess at all costs

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.08 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278923
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search