Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)

takeshi252
 05/11/10 10:13AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*stands outside the front gate looking at a piece of paper* i think this is the right place

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 10:59AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi decided to skip his next class and head out to get some food. he stopped when he spotted a new student at the front gates " need some help?"

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
takeshi252
 05/11/10 11:11AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*puts down what seems to be a bat bag* (SEEMS!) uhh yea can you tell me where the sparring hall is?

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 11:16AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

"well if ya go down by the womens bathroom on the red building theres a large water fountain in the middle of the atrium and it is on the sparring hall. wich is green." he scratched his head. " i think"

Profile Email
takeshi252
 05/11/10 11:20AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yea honestly i dont even know where the bathrooms are ^-^ but thanks anyway uhh... i dont think i cought your name what was it

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 11:46AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Raziel" he replied as he walked back toward the school. he was no longer hungry. he felt kinda bored so he decided to go stare at girls.

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/11/10 12:00PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: tkun

Quote by: oneesan89

Quote by: tkun

Aiden noticed the girl walking forward. It took her long enough, she had been standing in the same spot for around ten minutes, and she was stupid enough to stay and stare at her rubbing her eyes. Bored, she followed the girl, not really wanting to want, just to roam around and observe others. "Do I want to 'roll' with you? Eh..."

Siomara turned around and looked at the bored girl. "Yeah roll with me. You know come along with me! DUH!!" Siomara went outside and passed a guy in a tree. She glanced up and noticed he was playing with wat looked like molecular structures but the sun was in her eyes so she turned away from him and searched for her sunglasses in her purse. As she looked for her sunglasses she asked the bored girl, "So, bored girl what is your name anyways? Oh man i forgot my sunglasses crap! Sorry about that i just need my sunglasses. So what is your name and do you want to get something to eat?"

"Oh," Aiden simply said. "I guess I could hang with you for a few minutes. I'm Aiden, sophomore. Genius," she added. She ignored the guy in the tree, already finding him weird. She slowed down as the girl flailed around for her sunglasses. "...If I said yes, would you pay?"

Siomara looked up at Aiden. "So, your name is Aiden? Cool cool and you are a genius you say? That is interesting!" Siomara and Aiden walked to the school gates and passed two guys on the way out. Siomara glanced at the guys and saw them as not interesting to talk to then she stopped at a black Audi A4. Siomara turned to Aiden and said, "get in! This is my car so dnt be alarmed we are not stealing it. Oh yeah, I am paying." Siomara got in the car and waited for Aiden to get in also so she could get some ramen. Siomara mumbled to herself, "Hmm...Maybe I will try to go to all of my classes tomorrow if my skin and eyes wont start burning. I must call my aunt and get her to send me some more of that special cream". Aiden got in the car and Siomara drove away from school.

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 12:04PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

as razis school day ended he saw no point in staying for th rest of the other students day so he went out to the parking lot and strapped on his helmet then climbed on his DX Hayabusa cruiser(is a motorcycle and not a crotch rocket aka sport bike) he passed a familiar tree as he left the parking area and headed into the local town.

Profile Email
takeshi252
 05/11/10 12:46PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*a jet black Lamboghini roared passed razi almost knocking him over*

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 12:47PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(play ur own character please. unless that was u driving the lambo and it wasnt the one onees in cause they left before i did)

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.07 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278923
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search