Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)

L
 05/08/10 09:25PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

A New Challenger Appears!

Name: Tsubame IV
Grade: 3rd Year
Ability: Manipulation of atoms ( requires tablet pc and can only be used 3 times a day), Teleportation, X-Ray Vision
Personality: Mischevious, Perverted, Laid Back, Dependable under tight situations
Other info: Had not fully mastered his ability to manipulate atoms. Past school was blown up in a fail attempt involving hydrogen. Can often be found teleporting to areas such as girl's locker room. No family is known. No past friends known. Not much additional information known.

Only image found

Why?!

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/09/10 02:55AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: tkun

Aiden ran fingers through her hair, trying to keep it from falling in her eyes too much. She cursed to herself, quietly mumbling that she needed an hair cut or rather a new hair style. The girl was walking through the hallways of Tsakuya's Academy for the Gifted. This was her second year here, and she was just finally figuring out her way around this extremely large school. Just what could she do today? Class would surely be boring and she didn't feel like listening to a teacher who majored in a boring subject to teach boredom. Today she would cut class and probably find some ofher friends who were doing the exact same thing; well, if they weren't kicked out first.

Siomara walked around the west wing of Tsakuya's Academy for the Gifted lost. For being a transfer student and starting her first day she really did not want to go to class. Siomara walked looking around for the chemistry class for first period as she ran into a girl running her fingers in her hair. "Umm... Hey can you tell me where 1-D is at please? Oh yeah I am Siomara! Please take care of me!" Siomara bows and looks at the bored girl.

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
tkun
 05/09/10 09:23AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Aiden didn't notice her walking into a girl and groaned in pain once they bumped into each other. After stepping back, she rubbed the sore spot on her forehead. "Uh..." She mumbled, then stopped as the girl started talking. She was lost and wanted to know where 1-D was. Well, right now they were on C hall, D was just a corner away, but she wasn't going to tell the lost girl that. "Siomara, eh?" She spoke in a bored tone. "Please don't talk to me so polite, and why do you want to know where 1-D is?" She asked. Aiden was going to make this difficult for the newbie.

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/09/10 11:49AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: tkun

Aiden didn't notice her walking into a girl and groaned in pain once they bumped into each other. After stepping back, she rubbed the sore spot on her forehead. "Uh..." She mumbled, then stopped as the girl started talking. She was lost and wanted to know where 1-D was. Well, right now they were on C hall, D was just a corner away, but she wasn't going to tell the lost girl that. "Siomara, eh?" She spoke in a bored tone. "Please don't talk to me so polite, and why do you want to know where 1-D is?" She asked. Aiden was going to make this difficult for the newbie.

Siomara looked the bored up and down before she answered her. "Well I am new here and I was looking for 1-D because it is my chemistry class. But I think I am just going to go home the sun is bothering me." Siomara moved into a shadowy corner and rubbed her eyes. After she made her eyes feel better after 10 minutes she walked passed the bored girl and said down the hallway," Ay you bored girl! You look like someone who dont like to be in school you want to roll with me since you don't like my politeness?" Siomara did not stop to wait for the girl but kept on walking. Siomara said to herself,"If she is that bored she will follow because she has nothing else to do."

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
mURK
 05/09/10 02:58PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Name: Pelle Hermanni
Grade: Senior
Abilities:
- Slow starter: +7 resistance against rash decisions and social pressure
- Role model: +2 Good Kid to nearby friends
- Long feet: can cover a lot of ground

Personality: Likes telling jokes and teaching others. Can be absentminded. Never betrays. A clown at heart.
Other info: Lives in a colourful little circus wagon in a yard, where he can often been seen hanging his clothes to dry, or tripping over the stuff he has lying on the ground.
Picture:

Profile Email
L
 05/09/10 03:57PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Meanwhile, Tsubame was lying on a tree branch outside in the sun. He had chemistry class to go to and new that if he went that it would help him control his abilities but class was boring and he would rather be having fun. Plus, half the fun of his power was experimenting.. Turning his head to the right he saw two girls in the hallway through the window. An idea popped into his head. Screw chemistry! Time for Fun 101!

Why?!

Profile Email
Urufu21
 05/10/10 03:21AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Okami walked up to the school with is friend he was nervous to go to school he decided to take a nap and looked for a nearest tree and climbed it and fell asllep on the breanch while his friend sleeped on the floor

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/10/10 08:19AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Razi sat up in class screaming. the room was empty and the teacher was in his office. razi was the only one who took this class so not much happened. being a seinor he had a lot of privledges. so he said bye to the teach and left to wander around the school. he came upon a few peiople who were cutting class and chatting lightly. he walked past them but not before noting their cuteness. he stepped out side and found himself at the tree near the park. there was someone in his favorite spot. he kicked the tree and made it shake violently.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
tkun
 05/10/10 10:37AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Aiden noticed the girl walking forward. It took her long enough, she had been standing in the same spot for around ten minutes, and she was stupid enough to stay and stare at her rubbing her eyes. Bored, she followed the girl, not really wanting to want, just to roam around and observe others. "Do I want to 'roll' with you? Eh..."

Profile Email
Urufu21
 05/10/10 12:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

wakes up 2hrs later and gets off the tree lets go girl might as well see the princeable while im here tosee what my classes r

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278923
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search