Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 What anime are you watching?

AnbuIce
 04/27/10 08:05AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I had a friend tell me about an anime called Shuffle! and I watched the whole series it's about 23 episodes long (there is also a re-cap series that is 12 episodes long and the 12th being a bonus episode.)
The dub is fairly good, but of course the sub is there too.
It's kind of a fluffy anime, but it's seriously funny. I found myself literally laughing out loud when watching.

(By the way it's great to be back!) ^_^

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing THE ONLY thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believe in.

Profile Email Website
calibur_3d
 04/27/10 05:57PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I just recently purchased the complete collection of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but I have not started watching them yet so I hope I am not disappointed. I also want to start watching K-ON! again, I watched the first few episodes online but I would like to own it as well. Does anyone know if they have released it (K-ON! that is) on DVD yet in America? I have been looking but with no luck as of yet.

Any help would be appreciated, but no Malaysian bootlegs please.

3-D

Profile Email
Lord Il
 04/27/10 06:19PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: calibur_3d

Does anyone know if they have released it (K-ON! that is) on DVD yet in America? I have been looking but with no luck as of yet.

3-D

As of yet, I don't think Funimation has picked it up yet. Which is odd considering the commercial success K-ON! has had.

"i should smack lord right now, but im too disgusted by him >_> my god, sticking a peice of paper in my mouth?! its almost as bad as rape =/" - Demoinai

Profile Email Website
AnbuIce
 04/27/10 10:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: calibur_3d

I just recently purchased the complete collection of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but I have not started watching them yet so I hope I am not disappointed. I also want to start watching K-ON! again, I watched the first few episodes online but I would like to own it as well. Does anyone know if they have released it (K-ON! that is) on DVD yet in America? I have been looking but with no luck as of yet.

3-D

Well until you can get your fix on K-ON, I'd totally recommend you watching "Shuffle!" I think you might like it, if you liked K-ON. It's pretty funny, and they have American Dubs (which are pretty good in my opinion) but even if you didn't like it you could easily watch the sub's. Plus the bonus episode(Last episode rest is nothing but a re-cap series) from "Shuffle Memories!" is subbed anyway. If you happen to watch it, let me know what you thought about it. ^^

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing THE ONLY thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believe in.

Profile Email Website
Azerath
 04/27/10 11:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I just finished watching My-Hime, interesting little anime that was. Before that was Fate/Stay Night, Claymore (awsome), Saiyuki and Elfen Lied. Currently I have moved on to watching Melody of Oblivion and I am also rewatching Neon Genisis Evangelion.

Dream like you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow ~ James Dean

Profile Email
darkxdash
 04/28/10 12:06AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yakitate!! japan

Though its been hard to find the last few eps in subtitles lately since the site i was watching them on up until now shut down.

"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemon Bread"

Profile Email
AnbuIce
 04/28/10 03:14PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I'd also thought I'd mention I'm re-watching Desert Punk, and I've started watching nabari-no-ou which is pretty good.
Def recommend both. 83

Profile Email Website
takeshi252
 04/28/10 05:41PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

FMA ish wat i ish watchin

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
L
 04/28/10 06:59PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

the 2nd season or the old season?

Why?!

Profile Email
Airknight
 04/28/10 07:00PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Hokuto no Ken.. yay for classics Big Grin

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.11 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277385
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search