Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Music and Video New Topic Post Reply
 What anime are you watching?

Urufu21
 04/23/10 12:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

im watching hitman reborn and onepeice

Profile Email
lucki-star
 04/23/10 12:10PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
stressed

i wanna watch princess tutu

Profile Email
Orphans
 04/23/10 05:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I was watching Vampire Bund for a moment... didn't hold my interest too well though. It's decent.

Tytania was really really good. A lot better than I thought it'd be when I was reading a review of it.

...aannnd..... Time of Eve is pretty nice. It's very very short. Not much action and more philosophy.

mmm.... can't think of anything else at the moment....

the silly three... one piece, bleach and naruto... they're fun I guess if you don't feel like thinking at all. Or if you want to watch silly drama in action form >_>.... (at least it's my opinion of them)

Recently watched Chu-bra as well..... it's a bit perverse but nothing overly so. It's actually very educational o _ o.... well... I suppose everything is if you view it objectively. -shakes fist at communication classes- damn you Dx... even ruining my anime.

"Always remember, you're unique, just like everyone else." - The Man Behind You Said So xD....

Profile Email
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 04/23/10 08:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Durarara!!! (or is it Dulalala!!! ??) is pretty popular at least on the deviantart community and I'm waiting for the 2nd Higashi no Eden movie to be subbed o.O

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
kajiuragoddess
 04/24/10 06:11PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I suspect it might not get subbed anytime soon, since the movies and the show recently got licensed in the U.S.... But I'm sure Eden of the East is still really popular.

The only show I'm watching at the moment is Senkou no Night Raid, but since there's a lot of good anime out this season (and I have an entire collection of anime I need to watch) I'll probably be watching more after I graduate from college this May...

Profile Email Website
krytos
 04/26/10 02:46AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i am re watching Ranma 1/2 lol

Profile Email
Inkognito
 04/26/10 12:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

At this time i'll watch Angel Beats.. Some one on other forum sad "Yuri on manners and respect to "simple joys of life" than a bit like Haruhi. Only Haruhi, after a strong shear. Actually kill SOS in front of Haruhi and you get Yuri" (Translate in Google) and i agree with him.

A man from far..

Profile Email
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 04/26/10 06:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: kajiuragoddess

I suspect it might not get subbed anytime soon, since the movies and the show recently got licensed in the U.S.... But I'm sure Eden of the East is still really popular.

The only show I'm watching at the moment is Senkou no Night Raid, but since there's a lot of good anime out this season (and I have an entire collection of anime I need to watch) I'll probably be watching more after I graduate from college this May...

Really? Aw man. I enjoyed the 1st movie and it ends on such a cliff hanger....must watch soon!

Is Senkou no Night Raid good?

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
kajiuragoddess
 04/26/10 10:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

You know, I didn't even get a chance to see the first movie because the sound and the video were out of sync for me, and my laptop had to get infected by some bad viruses. xP By the time it was all cleared up, I heard the movies got licensed, so I had to delete my file of it out of respect for the copyright.

Senkou no Night Raid seems good so far. It's about this group of Japanese spies working in Shanghai during the 1930's. The twist here is that they have supernatural powers (mind reading, telekinesis, etc.). I guess you could call it a historical spy thriller. I've also heard it being compared to Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Though it doesn't seem to be quite at that level yet, I think it has potential, what with the setting being a prelude to WWII and all...

This season appears to be a very good one. I'm sure I'll get around to watching more of the new shows...

Profile Email Website
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 04/26/10 11:09PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Nooo! That really sucks! Ah I want to talk about it but I don't want to spoil anything / too much. Basically I want Saki to hurry up and admit that she really likes Akira (no she hasn't admitted it yet even though it's so obvious to everyone else haha so cute >3<Wink.

I might have to give Senkou no Night Raid ago. I liked the GITS SAC series even when I didn't really fully understand all of it. At the moment, I'd really like to watch modern fantasy shows like Eden of the East and Durarara. I managed to see the Kara no Kyoukai movies which were awesome and I'd like more from the same genre ;D.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.48 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 276996
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search