Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Sailor Moon
 02/15/06 02:05PM  
MMMMM
tired

Thank you once again everyone for your support. I wish i had better news but about 6 hours after I made my last post my father passed away. I was with him for a few hours & he passed away about an hour after MD & I left. Guess that is the way he wanted it. Anyway...I am getting back into the grove of things one day at a time. All final arrangements have been made & i have to travel back to Southern Florida for the service next Wednesday. I am sad that he is gone but am content that he has finally found some peace. As I said..just coping with it one day at a time & MD is being wonderful (of course).

I will remain in hiding for a bit since I am still trying to get things at work transferred to the necessary people. I have agreed to work next week as well (except the day of the service of course) to assist in the transition - since i missed a number of days. So I will be online as I can & PM me if you are looking for me. Otherwise, once i get things completed here..I will beonline at home & should be on during my normal hours. ^_^

Again, thank you everyone. Knowing that I am a part of a community like this with such great friends is very comforting. *hugs for all*

Well, back to work...lol. See you all later! Happy Listening!! ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Arsuru
 02/15/06 02:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*hugs* I\'m sorry for you loss oneesama. I really don\'t know what else to say. You are a strong person, and you have MD (and us). I know you will be just fine.

But let me say… if I behave… can you arrange a spacious hole in the ground? Somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.

Profile Email Website
Im With Stupid
 02/15/06 04:06PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I\'m sure everybody will be here for you if you need to talk. Stay strong.

Even if you rip the pictures out of Playboy, you're still getting caught reading Playboy. - Pat Boivin

Profile Email
Compy386
 02/16/06 11:27AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Frown I\'m sorry SM. I don\'t know much about losing loved ones on a personal level, but I have had some friends who have gone through that. I can tell that it must be much more hard than I can imagine!

Gentoo Linux: I'd rather be compiling... (http://www.gentoo.org)

Profile Email
hanyo
 02/16/06 11:49AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
sad

You have my sympathy. Let me know if I can do anything.

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
Anonymous: Akito Tenkawa
 02/16/06 09:50PM  

working

*hugs big sis* im sorry to hear usagi. as always my heart is and spirit are with you through this tough time.

Sailor Moon
 02/17/06 09:51AM  
MMMMM
angelic

wow...you guys are great!! *huggles for all* Just knowing that you all are here is very comforting. I am getting along ok for now - just trying to get a good night sleep. Not sure if it has totally sunk in yet but just taking it all a day at a time. I think after the service next week things will be able to fall into place & I can get some closure & process it all. But overall, I am doing ok. ^_^

Just a couple of days next week of work then i can relax for a bit. I think i will need it now...but i will keep busy with things at home. ^_^ ....and be online with you all of course!!

Well, just wanted to thank you all for your kindness & support. It is very appreciated & comforting!! *more huggles* I will be online as i can..so see you all laters!!

don\'t forget....Happy Listening!! Mr. Green

Profile Email
Anonymous: Akito Tenkawa
 02/17/06 11:31AM  

dizzy

*glomps usagi* you know we all love you big sis. AD has become kind of like a family for all of us. wouldnt you agree.

Katsumi
 02/24/06 07:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
worried

Quote by Sailor Moon: wow...you guys are great!! *huggles for all* Just knowing that you all are here is very comforting. I am getting along ok for now - just trying to get a good night sleep. Not sure if it has totally sunk in yet but just taking it all a day at a time. I think after the service next week things will be able to fall into place & I can get some closure & process it all. But overall, I am doing ok. ^_^

Just a couple of days next week of work then i can relax for a bit. I think i will need it now...but i will keep busy with things at home. ^_^ ....and be online with you all of course!!

Well, just wanted to thank you all for your kindness & support. It is very appreciated & comforting!! *more huggles* I will be online as i can..so see you all laters!!

don\'t forget....Happy Listening!! Mr. Green

I was catching up with the posts when I read this. I\'m so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and family. Huggsss

***Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much***

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 02/27/06 11:14PM  
MMMMM
angelic

WOW!!! I never realized how special i was until i came here. ^_^ Thank you all for your condolences, concern, & support. It has helped alot!!! *hugs for all*

Well, let\'s see....i had the service for my dad this past wednesday (still kinda of surreal)..had my last day of work this past thursday (yay!!)...just trying to get into a new routine & start getting some things done around the apartment. We have less than 3 weeks to pack & arrange some movers to get us to our new apartment. I am looking forward to the move...but not the packing...lol. Rolling Eyes

As far as everything else...i am ok i guess...i am not as upset as maybe i should be but it is still very strange not having my father around anymore. I do miss him & i catch myself thinking that i need to call him & then remember that i cannot. There are lots of other feelings & thoughts going on but I am working thru them. Mayday is wonderful as would be expected. I am just going about my days as best i can but there is an emptiness that kinda hangs in the back of my mind. In time it will go away i guess. (for those who may be wondering...my mother passed away a little over 10 years ago..& yes i miss her too...i miss both my parents) (not having parents around is not something i ever really thought of..so all of this is new to me & alot to take in..but i am managing.)

Well, enough of me brooding over it with you. I am glad that everyone has been concerned about me. It is very conforting to know that i have friends like all of you. I know that i have not been online for a few days..but rest assured that i will be online soon. Just got things going on that are keeping me away from the computer. I am looking forward to hanging out with you all & promise that i will be back on AD soon. If you need to drop me a line..you know how...email...pm\'s...in this forum thread.... (or you can use a pigeon...or some smoke signals...or a telegraph....if you choose... Mr. Green )

Well...it is late & i need to try & sleep. (the only thing i am having trouble with..but i am taking some homeopathic stuff for it..and it helps) I will be on AD soon. Till then...take care...and as always... Happy Listening!!! Cool

ps...thank you all...REALLY!! It means alot that you all are concerned for me. It does help to have friends like you that i know that i can turn to. *super hugs* & yes akito...AD is kinda like a family to me...lots of brothers & sisters that i never had. It is nice. Wink

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.24 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279004
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/18/19 13:44

Song Search