Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Sailor Moon
 02/07/06 04:41PM  
MMMMM
worried

ok..since i am not sure if i will be able to do this later....

umm...long story short...my father is in the hospital due to a hert attack...& I will most likely be traveling tonight to go to the hospital (3 hour drive south of me). Not sure of his condition but it is about 50-50 right now due to them having to take him of the ventilator...due to \"do not resusitate\" papers that his nursing home had on file. Well, he has been sick for a while so i am more shocked at the moment cause he has been thru alot over the last 10 years...but upset at the same time. But i am hanging in there.

Anyway...keep your fingers crossed. & thank you all for your well wishes & concern. If i am not back on AD tomorrow, I be be back on line as soon as i am able. ^_^ Don\'t want to worry you all to worry too much now. *hugs everyone* & yes..MD is being so wonderful & comforting right now - would not expect any less.

Well, gonna go now. Talk to you all soon. Don\'t worry..I will be ok. ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Compy386
 02/07/06 07:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

V_V I\'m sorry to hear that SM! I hope that you have a safe drive and that all goes well!

Gentoo Linux: I'd rather be compiling... (http://www.gentoo.org)

Profile Email
hanyo
 02/08/06 01:21AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
sad

sm..you have my sympathy! *big hug* if there is anything i can do, please let me know.

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
Anonymous: Akito Tenkawa
 02/08/06 11:01AM  

sad

*hugs big sis* i hope everything will work out usagi. you know that i am with you in heart and spirit. i shall always be here if you need me. i think you know that.

Arsuru
 02/08/06 02:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*hugs oneesama* I\'m sorry to hear that. I know you\'ll be okay though. You and MD have my best wishes with everything.

But let me say… if I behave… can you arrange a spacious hole in the ground? Somewhere nice, make it nice, where the land meets high tide.

Profile Email Website
YAL-MOUL
 02/08/06 02:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I kno, iv havnt been here lately, but, stay in there aunty robin, you know we are always there for you.

I wish to god that your father will stay in good health and i hope that mayday is comforting you.....if he isnt....you know who to call, ... MAYDAY BUSTERS! (me) xD only jokes mayday.

*MAJOR GLOMP* take care aunty robin and i\'ll pray for your father.

N.A.D.I.A- Naughty Adventourus Delerious Intellectual Adolescent

Profile Email Website
Kyoyama_Tomiko
 02/08/06 07:31PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I\'ll pray for your dad, Im sorry about what is going on...best wishes ESM, everything will b alrite

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 02/11/06 11:05PM  
MMMMM
tired

*hugs everyone* Thank you too all of you who send me well wishes. I wish i had better news right now but i do not. My father did suffer a heart attack & it has taken its toll on his body. My father is out of the hospital & back at his nursing home but he is under Hospice Care. Although he is stable his body is slowly shutting down. Hospice is there to help make sure he is comfortable. It has not been easy this last week & right now it is kinda of hour by hour & day by day. Unless things change for the ultimate worse...I plan on trying to return to work on Monday but since my replacement is set to start on the same day..I am not sure if I will be able to pop online since i will not be at my regular computer. But I will check in as I can. I think of you all & know that your thoughts go out to me. MD has been wonderful as expected. ^_^ It is not easy for him to watch me have to go thru this but just him being here with me helps a great deal.

Right now I am just wishing for some sort of peace for my father...he has been sick for a number of years now so when he feels that it is his time then so be it. I have told him that I love him & that it is all in his hands now...when he is ready for peace then I will respect that & be glad that he is in a happier place. Although he is unable to respond directly to me I know he hears me & would appreciate my words. I am just taking all of this a bit at a time...as I said..hour by hour....day by day. So far I think i am holding up pretty good. Kinda of waiting for that closure..but when it gets here it gets here.....

Anyway....just wanted to check in with you all while i had the opportunity. Tomorrow is another day & we shall see what it has in store. Just hope i can sleep tonight...it has been getting better as the days go by but i am still kinda restless at night...I guess it will pass eventually.

Well, gonna try to head off to get some sleep. As I said..I plan on going home sometime tomorrow night & be at work on Monday unless my plans change. I will do my best to keep you all update & really appreciate your kind words & concern. It means alot to me to know that I have such supportive friends. *hugs everyone again*

Please take care of yourselves & I will see you all online as soon as I can. ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
YAL-MOUL
 02/12/06 05:47AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*hugs sm* i wish i was in the same friggin country with you, then i could make an effort to meet you and give ya ma wishes and comfort, from an immature 16 yr old ^_^

love ya loads, ill be praying for you and your family aunty robin

Nadia -xxx-

N.A.D.I.A- Naughty Adventourus Delerious Intellectual Adolescent

Profile Email Website
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 02/12/06 04:32PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Huggles and sympathy.

Do the best u can and don\'t lose hope.

Ganbatte!

JD

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278742
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search