Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Sailor Moon
 11/23/05 08:52AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Thank you Katsumi, tomiko, nadia, & all of you who sent me birthday wishes yesterday. I had a great birthday cause i have friends like all of you. ^_^ & cause I got MD too! Mr. Green Did not do anything special...just a nice dinner with MD & some cuddling afterwards. Cool Wink

Nadia: to answer your question...i do not know when the wedding is yet cause he has not officially proposed yet. But don\'t worry, we will make some sort of announcement here on AD as to all of the wonderful details. Wink

Again, I hope all of you have a nice thanksgiving holiday & a wonderful weekend. ^_^

Happy Listening as always! Laters..... Cool

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 12/06/05 08:36AM  
MMMMM
angelic

For those of you who have been there since MD & I first met here on AD I thought you would like to know the significance of today (12/6/05).....(MD will probably kill me for this but anyway...lol)

It has been 1 year since MD & I met (well...had our first \"date\")!! So.....Happy Anniversary to US!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green

Yes, I know...pretty shameless maybe & boring to some but I wanted to share the good news with all of you who have been there since the beginning & watched our \"hello\'s\" turn into so much more. Things are really great & we are looking forward to our first Christmas TOGETHER!! YAY!!!! (not sure if u can tell that i am excited..lmao) Mr. Green

But anyway, just wanted to share the great news & to thank everone for their support & wonderful well-wishes for us. You guys are the best!! *cheers for members of AD*

Well, that is my big announcement. Hope everyone has a good day & talk to all again soon! Cool

Profile Email
Ice_Phoenix
 12/06/05 12:23PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

congratulations SM & MD, happy anniversary, and to all out there have a good christmas as well.

shameless? from you no, from somebody else... maybe

boring? how else am I to know how the AD family is doing?

\"here to wishing you two the best\" *take drink* -don\'t worry all its only coke

"Going forward is enough of a challenge. Shall we?" ~ Tohya, Megatokyo #1015

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 12/22/05 09:47PM  
MMMMM
flirty

I am back for another update...

MD & I want to wish you all a safe & wonderful holiday - what ever it may be that u celebrate. (yeah...gotta do the PC thing..lol)

We are flying up to see his family in Ohio. I am really excited cause he has such a nice family. Surprised! And being a Florida girl..it would be nice to have a white christmas...but the weather reports are not looking too favorable...but oh well. I just want to get there in one piece & have my luggage arrive when i do. Cool

We will be back next week & I will be back on AD on Wednesday. You all will be in our thoughts & hope you do have a nice holiday weekend. Be safe & hope u get lots of cool things!!

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kuanza! Happy Holidays!! Mr. Green

..and as always...Happy listening! Wink

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 12/28/05 09:52AM  
MMMMM
angelic

*poof* well, for those of you who may still care...MD & I made it back home. We had lots of fun with the family & enjoyed christmas very much.

OH!!! I got my white christmas that i was hoping for & it was very pretty...exactly how i imagined!! YAY!!! & yeah..my first snow fall. (i am a florida girl for those who think this is weird)

But hope everyone had a good christmas & just a good holiday in general. And hope everyone has a safe & wonderful new year! *huggles*

Well, that is all. I will leave everyone alone now. Mr. Green Laters!

and as always....Happy Listening!!

Profile Email
MasterMotoko
 12/29/05 12:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yeah for once in the past 5 yrs i didnt have a white christmas =T_T= oh well btw where in ohio did you go im going to be moving up there in a few months or so to a place called london, ohio _> i kept thinking it was england that my friend was talking about lol

well im glad you had fun talk to you laterz when your on

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 12/29/05 10:19AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Hi MM! good to see you. To answer your question...MD is from the Cincinatti (sp?) area & his grandparents are in New Castle, Indiana.

It was in New Castle that we had the snow..on the afternoon/evening of christmas. Although there was still snow on the ground in Cinci. It was really pretty since i do not get to see it here in Florida (of course). Wink Mr. Green

Good to hear from you & see ya online. ^_^

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 02/07/06 09:35AM  
MMMMM
angelic

(not that many of you are really concerned with what is going on in my life...but if you want to know just continue reading.) Arrow

Ok..well..this is more of an update about me. As some of you know i have decided to (finally) quit my job. I am in a hiding status because i have so much to try & complete before my last day (the 17th). But as always, I will do my best to say hi in the CB as i can. ^_^

Also, i just worked with my replacement yesterday & it appears that he will be starting next week (my last week). So since he will be on my computer, i do not think that i will be able to come onto AD. It annoys me but i am sure you all know that i will miss being online with you. So please forgive my absence from AD next week & I will do my best to pop online when i can. Smile

I am looking forward to the time off for a while. Although I have no other job lined up right now, I will casually be looking at what opportunities may be out there. However, I will be working on personal projects at home & getting ready for our move in March...nothing big..just around the corner. ^_^ (Although it was fun looking for an apartment together with MD.) Since i will be at home, my time on AD should be the same as it was. Mr. Green

Well, that is all. Just wanted to let you know if my absence next week & to not fret about it cause i will be back online shortly. But for now, I will be in hiding since there is still lots to do before my replacement gets here next week. ^_^

oh..let\'s not forget....MD is doing well. He is working & looking for a better job. But everything is great with us - of course!!! Cool

Ok, that is all i have for now. Laters!!

Profile Email
spiggy
 02/07/06 12:57PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Eek! ZOMG...I can see it...the mountain...the mountain of babies to the south.

Oh the crying and the smell...have mercy. Wink

and hello.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 02/07/06 01:55PM  
MMMMM
silly

*runs away from moutain*

Rolling Eyes spiggy.....umm....yeah....babies....NO....no babies...no mountain....no smell....no crying....no nothing..... Twisted Evil

....don\'t start..... Mr. Green LOL...too funny....

oh..thanks for saying hi. Wink

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.30 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278998
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/15/19 15:33

Song Search