Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Sailor Moon
 10/20/05 12:00PM  
MMMMM
angelic

awww...thanks Katsumi. Much appreciated. ^_^ But i think that we will be fine. From what they are saying it is going to affect the areas south of me more than where i am (in central florida) but i am keeping an eye on it. But we are sure to see some winds & rain..typical floida weather..LOL. But thanks & don\'t worry, we will be fine. Smile

On that note, i wish all of AD\'s listeners that are in Hurricane Wilma\'s path be safe & that they come out of it with little to no damage. Cool

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Katsumi
 10/20/05 12:19PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
cheerful

Quote by Sailor Moon: awww...thanks Katsumi. Much appreciated. ^_^ But i think that we will be fine. From what they are saying it is going to affect the areas south of me more than where i am (in central florida) but i am keeping an eye on it. But we are sure to see some winds & rain..typical floida weather..LOL. But thanks & don\'t worry, we will be fine. Smile

On that note, i wish all of AD\'s listeners that are in Hurricane Wilma\'s path be safe & that they come out of it with little to no damage. Cool

That\'s good news SM. Try to stay dry and have a good day. Big Grin

***Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much***

Profile Email
Anonymous: alex
 10/20/05 09:49PM  

for me i gotta tag along with my storm-fanatic of a boss down south of Central FL lol all is well in the craze of getting hurricane photos!

(congrats on the raise SM -Kei always thinks of monetary value first and talk about himself in third person? perhaps lol)
oh and congrats on the kitties too... have i said that somewhere b4... i think i have... whatevur lol

~Peace~ Mr. Green

Sailor Moon
 10/21/05 09:27AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Cool hee hee...thanks kei. ^_^ yeah the raise is nice but i am still frustrated & only getting more so. I am trying to see if these growing pains go away but i am not holding my breath. So, not sure what i am going to do now but most likely look around to see what other options there are. ^_^ But for now it is a job & a paycheck & it pays the bills..

Anyway...good luck on your trip kei. Hope you stay safe & make it back home alright. ^_^ Glad to hear things are ok for you. ^_^

The kitties are doing great. Getting big & becoming pigs..lol. They are playing & sleeping & running around & driving us crazy at times...but it is all good!! I hope to get some pics uploaded i the next month or so. Smile

Well, work beckons...talk to you all later. ^_^ Happy Listening!!

ps..thank you to everyone who replies to my thread...it is comforting to know that i (we) have such nice friends here on AD. *huggles to all*

Profile Email
Kyoyama_Tomiko
 10/21/05 10:26AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
loved

*glomps ESM* ....I miss you! Cry
Where have you been? i know i havnt been a around a lot, but, i try my best xD I\'m glad to hear that you will be safe during next hurricane, i hope u, MD and the kitties are doing fine...i say hi to everyone Mr. Green ...i\'ll b waiting for the pictures Big Grin hope that the things at work get better, but never lose the hope. yaaay! im so glad you still are around Big Grin ...anyways, please take care and see you around on AD whenevr you are not busy and im not at work Mr. Green

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 10/25/05 10:25AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Well, I am back at work & MD & I made it thru Hurricane Wilma with no problems. There was lots of wind & rain and thankfully no damage or power outages or flooding. I hope that our other listeners in the southern Florida area, like tatsuhiko, made it thru the storm as well.

It is nice to be on AD again, but as some of you may notice i will be in \"hiding\" for a bit. I have lots to do at work & am trying to get caught up with everything. I will try my best to say hi in the CB & chat as i can but know that you all are in my thoughts & it is AD & my friends here that help me get thru my workday. (And going home to MD ain\'t so bad either.. ^_^)

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that we are ok. Cool oh yeah...*glomps tomiko* hey there...things are alright & i hope to see you online. Work is work i guess...just a day at a time for now. ^_^ But thanks for your concern.

Well, back to work & talk to everyone later!! ^_^ *huggles for all*

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 11/21/05 10:30AM  
MMMMM
angelic

*Glomps everyone* Well, i have decided to come out of hiding for a bit even though i am still pretty busy at work. ^_^ I do miss chatting with you all & hope i can start up again soon.

Just wanted to let you all know that I & MD are well & enjoying life. ^_^ Oh yeah...Luna & Artemis are doing great too!! It was about this time last year that my life started to take a change for the better & I am glad that all my friends here could help me do that. And I had my friends here to help me celebrate my birthday (shamless plug...it\'s tomorrow) which made it that much better. Mr. Green Sorry..but I just had to annouce it. ^_^

Well, for some reason I do not have much to say but wanted to wish all of you a nice & warm Thanksgiving holiday. *huggles for all* See you in the CB as best i can.

Laters! Cool

Profile Email
Kyoyama_Tomiko
 11/21/05 10:47PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
loved

ur bday? w00000000t! me hopes u have a great time! *super glompee* Big Grin i hope things are going great with u, MD and little kittens! im glad to see u around again, hope things at work are getting better for you Big Grin

take care okie?!

I have been gone for a while too...work is killing me Confused

see ya around soon Mr. Green

Profile Email
YAL-MOUL
 11/22/05 04:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

WHENS THA WEDDIN, I WANNA BE INVITED!!!!! free plane ticket aswell man Cool

N.A.D.I.A- Naughty Adventourus Delerious Intellectual Adolescent

Profile Email Website
Katsumi
 11/22/05 09:21PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
cheerful

Happy Birthday Sailor Moon. Big Grin

I\'m glad you, Mayday and the kittens are doing ok. Have a great rest of the week. Big Grin

***Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much***

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.18 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278904
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search