Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

ShadowCat
 09/20/05 04:16PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
happy

kitties!!!! Surprised! SM & MD, in the name of the Moon and AD\'s many cats and other curious people, i (formally) request of you....
PHOTOSSS!!! me want photo!!! yay!!! kitty\'s photos!! (begin puppy-dog-eyes and cute-as-a-thousand-kitties attacks) Razz

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 09/20/05 04:32PM  
MMMMM
angelic

I will be taking pics as soon as i can. Luna comes home on Wednesday & then next week they both will go to the vet for check-ups. I will probably try to take some pics in the coming weeks & get them uploaded somehow so everyone can see them. ^_^ Don\'t worry...you will get to see them....just be patient. Smile

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
SgSchlaghund
 09/21/05 11:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

new to board everyoen seams to know you thought i\'d say hi and try to fit in that is between races of initiald hehe Smile

I have No Idea What Your Talking About

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 09/23/05 03:40PM  
MMMMM
angelic

First let me say thank you to SgSchlaghund & welcome to AD. Yeah, lots of members here know who i am. ^_^ Oh yeah...and HI!

I just wanted to pop in & say hello to you all since i have not been online for the last few days. I MISS EVERYONE!!! Wink I only just got internet back up & running here at work. *sigh* But things are slowly getting situated...I am totally unahppy but that is another story & will most likely be giving notice here in a week or so. ^_^

Anyway, I hope to be back online next week but worry not if you don\'t see me. It just means that i am doing more stuff around my office to help get things set up. With not working on paperwork & such for a few days..things certainly get backed up...& we seem to be only half done in getting things organized...at least in my perspective..lol.

Smile But all in all..things are good. The new additions, Luna & Artemis are doing great & the get allong with no problems...they play & chase each other...it is really cute. ^_^ They go for a check-up on Monday.

Well, that is all i can think of for now. Hope all is well with my fellow listeners & will talk to you all sometime next week. ^_^

*Lots of hugs* Razz

Profile Email
AshanaT
 09/23/05 08:26PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

yay kitties!!! lol hiya everyone ive been gone long.

YAY!!!

Profile Email
Kami Akai
 09/24/05 12:37PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Two are always more fun than one and there\'s really no worries leaving them at home because they keep each other company...They sound sooo cute!

If I were in human form, I wonder if that boy would want to see me again. ... ... but... I know...We'd never be able to be together...

Profile Email
SgSchlaghund
 09/24/05 06:22PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

lol well its beter then owning a ferrit and kitten those are funny

I have No Idea What Your Talking About

Profile Email Website
Katsumi
 09/25/05 09:23AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Congrats SM on your new additions to the family. Smile

***Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much***

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 09/30/05 11:01AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Well....i think i am turning this thread into my own blog of some sort....but anyway...a small update. ^_^ Thank you to all of you who reply to my thread....I really appreciate all the well wishes & congrats & stuff. *huggles*

Things are going great with the kitties. They are getting along perfectly! It is fun to watch them play & run around together. Smile I will have pictures...just be patient. ^_^

Also, as some of you may have known...i have been getting settled into the new office at work. It is nice & still a work in progres but i think my days of carting boxes all over the place is over. ^_^ YEAH!!!!! But on a cool note....after whispering to a couple of my co-workers about how unhappy i had become... & having a mini-meeting with my boss....I am getting a $1 raise to start immediately & maybe/most likely getting another $1 raise by or around the first of the year. During the meeting, my boss was wondering if something was up so I told him that i was frustrated with my postion & was considering leaving BUT that i had not started any kind of search. I think he was surprised cause he thought that i had considered leaving a while back when things were really hectic...but this was the first time. I think that the possibility of me leaving may have opened their eyes (maybe not all the way but at least a little) to the fact that i would like to know that i am valuable to them. I got some praise which was nice to hear (better late than never) & feel better about things but i am just cautiously optomistic. I put my feelings on the table in a way that was not threatening but at least made them aware. So for now...just a day at a time. ^_^

Well, after that long winded update, I am going to try & get some work done today. ^_^ It is great to be back online & I missed you all bunches!! Wink Razz

Till next time....Happy Listening!

Profile Email
Katsumi
 10/20/05 11:12AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
worried

SM I was watching CNN and see that Hurricane Wilma is coming your way this weekend. You and Mayday stay safe. Also your kittens too stay safe.

***Live Well*Laugh Often*Love Much***

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.20 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278743
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 07/16/19 08:02

Song Search