Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Minou
 08/02/05 08:31AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
grossedout

unfortunately, i wont be there to wish u safe trip cuz i have a meeting with my boss and co-workers Frown However, I will still wish u safe trip and that everything goes back to normal for MD and ur sake. And for AD sake also, cuz a SM and MD not happy, affects the whole AD T.T

"My destiny is to make heroes, into gods"

Profile Email
xenotaku
 08/02/05 03:56PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I hope your trip goes well. I must say this place got really dull really fast when you left. It would seem you bring life to the party. I look forward to chatting when you return. Have fun and be safe. Smile

"Cuz being a nerd's cool!" - Son of Alf

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 08/12/05 01:23PM  
MMMMM
angelic

Well, this will probably be my last update for this tread for quite a while. But I just wanted to let everyone know that MD & I are back from our emergency trip from out of town. We are doing ok..just taking thigs day by day.

Also, the rest of his furniture has arrived. YEAH!! So i guess you could say that it is offical & that MD has completely moved in with me. It is really wonderful though...better than i expected. Wink

Cannot forget to say thank you to all of you who gave us well wishes from last week. As I stated I am not going to go into any detail out of respect for MD but I will tell you that we are glad to be home & we are managing. We are adjusting to our lives together & are leaning on each other for strength. *lots of hugs for everyone* Thank you...you all are really great friends!!

Well, that seems to be all of the updates for now. ^_^ Things are really good....we are happy, in love, & all of that mushy stuff. Wink Stay tuned for future updates as needed. ^_^

Laters & as always - Happy Listening!! Cool

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 09/19/05 09:42AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Well...this is not really an update...more like an FYI. Wink

Just wanted to let you all know that i will be on & off AD for most of this week & maybe into next week. My company is moving in to their new office starting mid-week so things will be a bit crazy. So if you do not see me online...i promise it is just temporary. ^_^

Otherwise...that is all. ^_^ I know i probably did not have to tell you but i just do not want my friends here to worry about why i may not be online since i am always here. Cool

Talk to you all again soon.

ps...just a small update...although MD does not really want me to post this...i am just too excited not to. ^_^ There are some new additions to the MD & SM family this week. NO...it is NOT babies..LOL! We have adopted some kittens...Luna & Artemis. No..I am not kidding. Artemis is a white male with a little bit of grey markings on his forehead and Luna is a black fluffy female with very pretty golden eyes. ^_^ We are both really excited and I just wanted to share the news. Smile

Wink Ok...now i am done. ^_^

Profile Email
Spluuga
 09/19/05 09:51AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hyper

Kitties! o/ ^.^...

..I'm your angel. Only a ring away.. You make me violate you. No matter who you are..

Profile Email Website
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 09/19/05 01:08PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

OMG!! Kittens!!!!!!!! They\'re soo coooooooote! Surprised! Surprised! Surprised!

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
Kyoyama_Tomiko
 09/19/05 06:45PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
loved

wheee ESM and MD! Big Grin congrats, i bet the kittens are cute Big Grin as for your office switch, i hope everything will b ok! ^^

Profile Email
hanyo
 09/20/05 09:17AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
excited

Yeah kittens! Boo office moves!

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
xenotaku
 09/20/05 03:35PM  
+++++
Rock Legend
indescribable

Yay kittens that look like the Sailor Moon cats they are named after!

"Cuz being a nerd's cool!" - Son of Alf

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 09/20/05 04:02PM  
MMMMM
angelic

But of course! I am ESM after all. Wink Although Luna does not have markings on her head..she is all black (& fluffy too). ^_^ I mean the chance of finding cats with a moon on their forhead (or markings for that matter) was very slim. Razz But i was aiming for the white & black colors. ^_^ It just worked out that Artemis had some grey markings on his forehead. ^_^

We are excited to have them & they make a wonderful addition to our lives. Smile

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.45 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 278998
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/15/19 15:33

Song Search