Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Sailor Moon
 07/20/05 09:39AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Mr. Green First let me start by saying CONGRATUALTIONS TATSU!!! I am so happy for you!! I know how you feel & am glad that you have found happines again. And thank you for the cruise offer, if we are down that way, I may take you up on it. ^_^ Oh yeah...& good luck in the FHP!! Cool

Also, just want to give one more THANK YOU to all of you that gave us such a warm welcome back & all the good wishes & such. Things are going great & only getting better. Mayday actually leaves today to go back up to Ohio so he can meet the movers & get the last of his things packed up to be brought down here. *yeah* He will be back home this weekend...sunday i think he estimated. I will miss him SOOOO much but i will survive. Big Grin

Anywhos...that is really all that is going on. I am doing much better than when i returned from the trip & a big part of that goes to Mayday....he is my strength. ^_^ But i will not get all sappy on you all. I am taking everyday one at a time...which is all you can do. ^_^

Well, work beckons...so i must end this post for now. Thank you all again for replying to our forum & when any more major announcements come up...you will all be notified properly. LOL! Wink

Take care everyone & as always, Happy Listening!!! Mr. Green

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Anonymous: tatsuhiko
 07/25/05 06:02PM  

thanks usagi. and yeah. lol aiko is down here now. i get her tomorrow. and maybe wednesday night. but her grandma is being a bit eh. lol oh well. im canceling her return ticket. i already got her permission for that. she actually just flew in a few hours ago. and is currently shopping down in miami *sigh.* i missed her by six minutes at the darn airport i was so sad. but yeah i get her tomorrow. im taking her to a japanese museum and gardens called The Morikami. it\'s so pretty. ive never been there but i\'ve always wanted to. oh and um yeah. we\'re kinda engaged. dont know how it happened it just did. lol god im so lame. oh well all i can say is that i love her. and she loves me. i make her happy. she makes me happy. we both are just to a point of leaving this country and never coming back. lol (japan is calling us.) lol well i gotta jet for now. hopefully her frakin phone is charged finally. bye usagi. oh and you should have my email address i hope. lol oh well. bye.

tatsuhiko
Joseph.

YAL-MOUL
 07/26/05 03:17PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

HAHA, WHAT DID I SAY? EY? I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!

U DIRTY PAIR YOU, now me wonder what u 2 are up to doing togethor Eek! MA HEAD, MA INNOCENT BRAIN......GEDDOUT YOU FILTH! *hits head* GEEEDDOOOUT!

great....thanks Neutral now its in their, im proberly thinkin pervertedly

but anyways, I, QUEEN NADIA JOAN SHANTA JOY TREHAN YOUSEUF AL-MOULA SHALL SEND YOU A BOOCAY OF DAFFODILS!!

DAFFODILS are the bringers of the new summer, they are the \"bliss of solitude\" and are the introduction to new life.

now, all im waiting for is the engagment party, an invitation to the wedding, and the notice of if its a girl or a boy (preferably a girl Big Grin)

...well when that do happens! Big Grin LOVE U GUYS!!! MWUA MWUA (kiss kiss) *HUGGGS*

N.A.D.I.A- Naughty Adventourus Delerious Intellectual Adolescent

Profile Email Website
Ninetails
 07/27/05 01:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Thankyou Sailor Moon for sticking by my side through these troubbled times. I\'m not Leaving AD, but I will be making frequent visits to update the Naruto Community and others.

Thanks again.

Mr. Green

-psh as if people are gonna break this Otaku down from not being a true fan. yeah right.

http://KishimotoFanClub.DeviantArt.Com

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 07/27/05 09:29AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Wow. it looks like some more congrats are in order for tatsu!! I am so happy for you & can totally relate to all of the wonderful feelings that you are experiencing. However, if you do leave the states for Japan...Be sure to keep intouch with us here on AD. But at least in the minimum..by e-mail. ^_^ Hee hee...i am so glad for you!!!

Nadia....*super big hug* thank you sweetie for posting in my forum. I did not know you have been under the weather & am glad that you are feeling better & also safe from all of the nasty goings ons there in London. I thought that you would be one of the first ones to post here & i think that you would have if you were feeling better...LOL. I am thrilled that you are excited for us & i will be sure to keep you & everyone else informed of any major developments with Mayday & myself. Wink Ooo....Thank you for the Daffodils..they are beautiful.

Also, another thank you to everyone for all of their well wishes for MD & I. It warms my heart to see all of these wonderful posts.

Now...Ninetails...I am honored that you posted in my forum since i know that we do not chat very much on AD. I am glad to stick by your side & do feel that what has happened could have been handled differently but what is done is done. Just remain strong as you are doing & know that the listeners here on AD (most of us anyway) have your back as a community like ours should. ^_^ I look forward to seeing your updates in the CB. (...or spam..as spiggy would sometimes say...or even \"breaks in programing\" as has been comically stated from time to time.) LOL. ^_^ Please keep up the wonderful work that you offer the Naruto fans here...i can tell that it is appreciated.

Well...enough of my soap box speech. ^_^ Work becons, so i must depart for now. See you all in the CB & happy listening as always. ^_^

Profile Email
YAL-MOUL
 07/27/05 10:03AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by Sailor Moon:

Nadia....*super big hug* thank you sweetie for posting in my forum. I did not know you have been under the weather & am glad that you are feeling better & also safe from all of the nasty goings ons there in London. I thought that you would be one of the first ones to post here & i think that you would have if you were feeling better...LOL. I am thrilled that you are excited for us & i will be sure to keep you & everyone else informed of any major developments with Mayday & myself. Wink Ooo....Thank you for the Daffodils..they are beautiful.

hehehehe, i iz loved Mr. Green

N.A.D.I.A- Naughty Adventourus Delerious Intellectual Adolescent

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 07/31/05 08:50PM  
MMMMM
sad

I wish i could be making a post to my thread under better circumstances...

It appears that I will be out of town for a bit to be with MD & his family. There has been a sudden emergency in his family. I am refraining from going into detail out of respect for MD. As of yet, I am not sure when i will fly up to be with him but i do know that it wil be in the next day or two. So, if you do not see me online, it is because i am out of town. I be back online shortly after I return. As of yet i do not know when that will be but probably in about a week or so.

We appreciate your friendship, condolences, & support during this time. I/we will return to AD soon.

Take care & Happy Listening.

Profile Email
Minou
 08/01/05 09:31AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
freakingout

Omg! I hope its nothing serious. But i want to let u guys know that u guys have our total support from the whole AD. Im pretty sure everybody would agree with me on that. I hope everything goes well T.T

"My destiny is to make heroes, into gods"

Profile Email
Kyoyama_Tomiko
 08/01/05 09:47AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
thoughtful

Quote by Minou: Omg! I hope its nothing serious. But i want to let u guys know that u guys have our total support from the whole AD. Im pretty sure everybody would agree with me on that. I hope everything goes well T.T

It\'s true, if you and MD need us for anything, be sure we will b there supporting you guys, I just hope that there is a way to recover from whatever that happened, I\'m sorry cause I\'m not really good with words, but I know that you guys will find support in each other. If there is anything we can help, let us know. Take care.

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 08/01/05 03:32PM  
MMMMM
blah

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your support for MD & myself during this hard time. I actually just spoke with him & told me to pass his thanks along to all of you as well. *Thank you from MD*

It appears that i will be catching a late afternoon flight tomorrow to be with him & his family. My planned arrival back will be Sunday since my boss has asked me to be back in the office on Monday. MD may return with me or stay with his family for a bit longer...we are not sure yet. Either way, i will pop online once i get settled at work on Monday to say hello to everyone.

Take care & feel free to make a post if you so choose. See you briefly tomorrow & then see you all soon. ^_^

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279091
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 12/12/19 16:44

Song Search