Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Sailor Moon & Mayday - update ^_^

Spluuga
 02/28/06 02:03AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
hyper

Nyaa.. *big glomp* You\'ll be just fine =^.^= just keep your spirit high... *sigh* back to my own little problems...

..I'm your angel. Only a ring away.. You make me violate you. No matter who you are..

Profile Email Website
Anonymous: Akito Tenkawa
 02/28/06 08:01AM  

embarrassed

you know we all care for you and love you very much Roibin. and we all will. you aze very speicial to us. and to me a lot. *hugs his big sis* you\'re more family than my own family at times. so yes when you\'re gone i miss you because i miss talking to you. well i\'ll be around. seeing as im not at work much this week. but next week i\'ll be at work pretty much every day.
much love as always sis

Akito
Joseph V. Bartoszek.

YAL-MOUL
 02/28/06 10:12AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
caffeinated

sm.....Frown *major nadia cuddle-wuddle* love you loadsies aunty robin. Justs remember whenever you feel like paying london a visit, MY PLACE IS GOOD IDEA TO CRASH IN! trust, a REAAL GOOD PLACE TO CRASH IN!

well thas all i can offer except my condolences,

..... and just to whisper,*whispers* isnt it time you should be making your own little family* Wink -nodge nodge wink wink-

I MEAN SUURE YOU\'VE GOT US, but havin some cute little bunches in your arms aint too bad eitha!! Big Grin

i mean hey, if MD aint doing his job right, ma word, HES GOT A FEW NARU SWINGS IN HIS WAY I\'LL TELL YOU DAT! *nods* lol just joking

life is not forever, it can end, and it can also have a start Wink however....memories....memories ma aunty, stay forever in your heart Big Grin

*i rememeber that when i lost ma 2nd cousin in baghdad, and we were close when he came over ot london, he was in a cross fire about 1-2 years ago now, and ma mam told me that^ i hope it makes you feel betta *hugs*

N.A.D.I.A- Naughty Adventourus Delerious Intellectual Adolescent

Profile Email Website
JD ~*Wasabi-san*
 03/01/06 07:32PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Aaaaah, gomeh nasai -_- I haven\'t been 100% up to date with the forums on AD.

I\'m terribly sorry for what has happened Cry I know it\'s hard to lose a love one since I\'ve lost my grandma a few years ago, and it\'s horrible because i felt so much regret. But i know that your dad wouldn\'t want you to be sad Smile you have to be strong and carry on walking forwards in life and most of all live it to the fullest!

Hahah, just a few days ago i was feeling pretty nostalgic...and this email appeared from my inbox. Hope this helps Smile

\"If you think of death as a cruiser ship…

Your loved one is on the boat, saying goodbye…

As you stand on the dock…

Although you may be sad seeing them go, you may cry as you see them off…

As they leave the dock, they seem smaller and smaller as they sail away…

But they aren’t, they are still as big as life, nothing changes…

And as they reach the dock on the otherside, they see all their loved ones who they have missed and haven’t been able to see…

And then they can be happy again, with their loved ones…

And we can find peace…

In that one day…

We too will be on that ship…

Sailing to again be with those loved ones we dearly miss…

So then… how can you think of this fate as death… surely this is life? \"

And as Nadia says, even though some special people are gone, they are not truly gone forever because all the memories and good times will always be in your heart Mr. Green

dA (Art) : http://jdwasabi.deviantart.com/ Twitter: twitter.com/jdwasabi Tumblr: jdwasabi.tumblr.com Yes, I am abusing this signature space for some self-

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 03/14/06 09:40PM  
MMMMM
freakingout

Wow Jade...that is a realy nice way of putting the situation. Thank you. And thank you to all of you who have replied to me both here & privately. Your thoughts & condolences are much appreciated and helpful. It is now a month since my dad passed & I am doing ok. It is still strange but I am just going about every day as best i can. Again, thank you to all my friends here...your support and thoughts are a great help. *huggles for everyone*

I know that i have not been online much this last week or so. Well, the reason is cause i have got my hands full packing (& MD is busy helping too). Our move to the new apartment is tomorrow. YAY!!! And of course there had to be some bumps in the road to get in the way...my truck broke this morning so i lost half my day getting it to the shop & getting a rental & driving home...*sigh* But we are getting there and are still packing up the last of our things. I miss you all & wanted to let you know that we are doing alright & that i have not forgotten about you all. I mean...how could I...you all are UNFORGETABLE!! Mr. Green

I hope to be back online next week sometime. Just wanted to let those of you who worry bout me that i am ok - really...i am doing alright. Just been busy as usual. Eek! Geez..I thought i would have some down time after I quit my job but I guess being busy is just something i cannot get away from..LOL. Anyway...better get back to packing. Hope everyone here is doing alright & I miss you guys!! *group hug* Talk to you all soon!!!

Matane!! ...and as always... Happy Listening!! Cool

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 03/25/06 12:30PM  
MMMMM
angelic

Well, MD & I are in our new apartment and we really like it. Getting things unpacked is going to take some time since we (actually I) have alot of stuff. My computer is not hooked up yet & we have MD\'s up and running enough to get online. ^_^ Oh yeah, Luna & Artemis are adapting well to the new place. They are enjoying all of the boxes to climb on & all the windows that they can sit in and look outside. Mr. Green

Just wanted to let you all know that we are doing ok. I miss hanging out with you all and hope to be online soon. I am sure that most of you are getting bored with all these silly posts i am making to my thread so I will stop posting here for a while unless something needs to be mentioned. Rolling Eyes

I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to being back online. Take care and I will see you all soon.

*hugs for all*

and as always...Happy Listening!! Cool

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 07/10/06 12:33AM  
MMMMM
angelic

Well..not too much going on but for those of u who have been following the SM/MD saga...you will be happy to know that time flies when u r having fun!! This weekend marks 1 year since MD moved in with me!! YAY!!!! Mr. Green Things are great and are only getting better!!

Just thought some of u would like to know. Also..Luna & Artemis are doing well and getting big. They are almost a year old...wow! How time flies!! Wink

Well...that is all that i really had to say. Not much else major going on so i will let u all get back to what ever it was u were doing. ^_^ Thanks for reading!!

*huggles for all* See ya online and Happy Listening! Cool

Profile Email
hanyo
 07/10/06 02:01AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Arigato for the update SM!

If it wasn't this it'd be something else!

Profile Email
Sailor Moon
 10/06/06 07:09PM  
MMMMM
hungry

HI EVERYONE!!! Mr. Green Some stuff has been going on and I thought I should update those of you who care to know.

First, let me say hello to all the new member/listeners. Welcome to AD & I hope to chat with you some time I am online. If you would like to know more about the SM/MD saga, you can read my thread from the beginning, check out my profile, or just ask a veteran member...they will tell you. ^_^

Now for those veterans.... *glomps* Hope you all have been well. I have missed being on AD but a little thing called LIFE has kind of gotten in the way. You will be happy to hear that not only are MD & I still extremely happy but we both are employed in new jobs. We started them just under a month ago. I have a nice Administrative Assitant job for a civil engineering firm and MD is doing bookkeeping/accounting for a mortgage company. We are both liking are jobs very much and are glad that our job hunt is over. As for MD, I do not think he is able to get onto AD from work cause they keep him pretty bus - but he always sends his hello\'s. Smile As for me...well, I am kind of figuring that out. I know that i cannot listen to AD but chatting is still undecided. Ya see, the internet activity is monitored where I work so I do not think i can be on it like i used to - which was all during my work day. BUT....once I start to settle into my position a bit more, I may be able to jump on & say hi from time to time. Surprisingly my job is not a total desk job. ^_^ I am taken away from my desk more often than i thought...but i do not mind. Anyway, I will try my best to come on and say hi & chat it up with all you wonderful people...but just be patient with me...things are actually kind of busy for me. ^_^

*BIG HUGS FOR ALL* That is the latest update. I really miss chatting with you all & really miss the music. It is a bumber that I cannot listen to AD from work but I think i can make due. But at least i can try to visit...so no all is lost. Things are going well for MD & I and also...Luna & Artemis (our cats for those of you who do not know - yes..just like in Sailor Moon) are doing well and are as goofy as ever. I hope to try to post some pics somewhere by years end...got lots to do yet. ^_^ But I promise, I will post some pics - eventually. LOL!!

Well, that is all there is to report. I need to starting getting ready for dinner so I must sign off once again. If you want to say hi...just send me an email...i will get to it faster since I do not come AD as much as I used to for right now. I would love to hear from all of you and really do hope everyone is doing ok. Cry I really miss AD..... *sigh*

ok...gotta go now...talk to everyone soon...take care and as always... Happy Listening!! *huggles* Mr. Green Mr. Green

Profile Email
Tatsuhiko1
 10/07/06 04:14AM  
+++++
Rock Legend
blah

*hugs tight with a kotc* It\'s good to hear things are going well just wanted to say love ya and everything. see you sometime soon.

Tatsu.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.19 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279091
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 12/12/19 16:44

Song Search