Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 The Rp Forum has begun

takeshi252
 05/06/10 12:55PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

O_O wish i could do that

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/06/10 12:56PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

"its a gift." razis wings fluttered a little and he stood as the girl started to breathe easier.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
takeshi252
 05/06/10 01:00PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

thanks razi but we just need to figure out who this is she seems to have massive amounts of magical power.

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/06/10 01:02PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

" i know i felt it but theres the pressing object of war here." razi stood and turned. " Vivian i ask that you post pone this wr for 2 months and then we shall meet full force." vivian considered and nodded. razi turned and picked up the girl " come on lets head back to Ecclesia."

Profile Email
The Game Fairy
 05/06/10 10:38PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

The girl nodded slightly and the head bandages came off. She then looked at him thinking 'why the heck didn't you do that in the first place?!?!'
She then saw the wings on their backs and knew that they were going to fly to get home. She held both of their hands, closed her eyes and focused. A pair of wings appeared on the back of her neck. She can now fly. Even though the skill was new to her, they knew that she'd master it very quickly. But for now, they held hands and headed back home without her saying a word the entire time.
...In the midst of the clouds, she sneezed and the next clouds tasted like cotton candy.

(sorry, I think I put in too much. )

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
Urufu21
 05/07/10 02:21AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

well u see im her body guard and we were ambushed on my way here.

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/07/10 07:21AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(this part is for uru) well it seems my gaurds have been dozing off lately. so . you hungry?"

(for fairy) (please only post what your character does. like if ya wanted your character to hold you hand you would put that your character reached for our hands. you cant write what we do only what you do and if ya can make a whole page of actions its ok.)

a sudden noise out side triggered razis sense." i think we should leave now" Vivian began to laugh histericaly and the doors to her kingdom were blow in and a large armoured knight came running right at them. razi scooped up the girl and put her on his back and grabbed His vampire knight quick enough to dodge toward the open door. he sat both of them down." run quickly." he turned and as the knight swung his sword. razi caught it and snapped it in half.

Profile Email
Urufu21
 05/07/10 04:34PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

ya were hungry we didnt have time to stop to eat on the way here

Profile Email
The Game Fairy
 05/08/10 02:04AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

(sorry. not the kind of RP that I'm used to)

The entire time the girl just looked and observed razi and scarlet, without a word. But then, something on razi caught her attention.

If you continue to read this signature, you shall lose The Game. Congratulations, you are a loser!

Profile Email
razi_leonhart
 05/10/10 07:17AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

the knight swung his fist and razi tried to block but he had spiked knuckles that pierced his body

(time skip) razi sat down next to them. "well i have a small box of food. here" razi handed the boy a small pink box. " my daughter made it."

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.09 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279148
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search