Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 King of the hill

cheeseover2
 01/18/10 02:37PM (Read 25996 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend

King of the hill most of you know how this work just try to think of creative was to capture the hill. There is no winner of this until nobody can capture the hill. don't hold back

I'll start
I build a small hill out of water
MY HILL

mission: unknown objective: unknown location:unknown whereabouts:Lost

Profile Email
animedude554
 02/10/10 01:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I come from under the ocean and shake the island until you fall into the water and float away Big Grin

Now its my island and I put springs on the bottom of it...

You can't hit a target if you are not aiming for it....

Profile Email
leluoch-lampruge
 02/11/10 08:05AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

lol i come wit h a sub and cut the strings so the island floas away...... so when your out of food youll surrender and give iot ot me haha

vote http://rpg-directory.com/index.php?act=Search&f=lelouch "People have the strength to overcome there obstacles every one can"

Profile Email
takeshi252
 02/13/10 11:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i kill you take the hill surround it with walls and cannons.

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
demonslulaby1995
 02/14/10 02:08AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

i drop a live nuke and walk in with a hazmask after its over my hill Big Grin

~a demons lullaby will put you to sleep for hearing it is like breathing in death you shall never wake again

Profile Email Website
takeshi252
 02/14/10 02:11AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*sets demon ablaze* ha you think you can kill a vampire that draws power from fire with a nuke. *watches him die and takes my hill back*

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
demonslulaby1995
 02/14/10 02:18AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

o so i can use that kind of rp thats great because this is my field alright listen closely read carfully w\e i use the demons and souls i captured that have been put to an eternity of slavery and torment and unleash them on you also with i use the souls of hell and death to travel behind you and cut ur head off throw it in a fire pit then capture the hill and drag it into the depths of hell into a palace known as the palace of broken dreams were i then lock it in my gfs room and sit on it withher xP i win

~a demons lullaby will put you to sleep for hearing it is like breathing in death you shall never wake again

Profile Email Website
takeshi252
 02/14/10 02:24AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

*materializes in front of you* what part of "i draw my power from fire* dont you get i cant die unless all the fire in the world is put out *armor materializes and ignites aling with a giant sword and i start mowing down all of your demons and lost souls i end up killing everything* well that was a fun warm up

Profile Email
demonslulaby1995
 02/14/10 02:26AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

hehe HAHA they just keep forming getting stronger to the point they dont even flinch from ur sword and grab it with both hands my demons are made of the pure essence of death boy theyare made from me my hill~! Big Grin

Profile Email Website
takeshi252
 02/14/10 02:29AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

you still dont get it do you i am the son of the angel of death essboy i am the essence death i kill to live and live to kill

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.10 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 277717
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search