Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Post Your Picture 2

hazumu-kun
 05/31/11 12:59PM  
MMMMM

lol thanks Smile yea i wanted to go on the star tours but it was a constant 80 minutes. So we skipped it.
It was kind of cool because the cast and the guests were saying Happy Birthday to me. I kept me smiling haha!
I went on tower of terror for the first time. It wasn't as scary as i thought it was to be. I think Six Flags Arachnophobia was scarier.
I think the coolest thing i did was talk to the shop employee who was wearing a kimono in the Japanese area in Epcot, in Japanese. She looked so cute i almost started flirting with her haha but i held back and asked her where a couple things were. My friend who went with me was looking at us strange Only thing my friend knows how to say is her name and good morning evening and night.
Though overall of being their I noticed that Disney is a Really big supporter of being Eco clean or whatever you call it. Everywhere in Epcot it was; Clean this Clean that. Healthier live, Future green trees . But i had fun non the less. In Magic Kingdom we didn't get to go to all of the places because of all the tourists. We did a couple of the shows like the Country bears thing. In Hollywood, We went to the Muppet's 3D. That was really cool. Though it was made for kids it had some adult humor in it. My friend almost went onto the honey i shrunk the kids playground, She thought it was a ride. We went on space mountain it changed so much since i was on it last time. I think that's all for now Smile

If you aren't rememberd, then you never existed.

Profile Email Website
Sailor Moon
 05/31/11 01:50PM  
MMMMM
working

Yeah, because Star Tours recently, like a couple of weeks ago, reopened the waits are going to be a bit long. Frown

Yep...as I said....EVERYONE will say Happy Birthday. ^_^

Tower of Terror is FUN FUN FUN! I especially like the back row..exact middle seat with only the seat-belt to hold you down....I think that is the BEST seat on the ride!

I like the Japanese Pavilion and the Mitsukoshi Store. It is one of my favorite places. Did you see the anime exhibit they had? I am not sure if it is still running but it was a simple exhibit explaining some of the origins of the creatures/demons in current anime. It was pretty cool to see that acknowledged.

Yeah, Disney does try to be green...there is probably more that can be done, but every little bit helps. ^_^ Plus, they just ended the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival so there could still pretty plant and such left over from that.

Ha ha... Country Bears...that is a cute show and a good one to get out of the sun and sit in some air conditioning. Wink Muppet's...nuff said! I like the Muppet's.

Yep...there is the playground...not for Adults...but there should be one cause it is just cool to be in an over-sized environment.

Space Mountain has undergone some changes....the ride itself is supposed to be a bit different, but I just cannot remember what the changes were. Cool

Glad to hear you are having a good time!! ^_^

...Sailor Moon says.... you can change the world one A.R.K. at a time. ^_^

Profile Email
DukeDeliciouse
 06/01/11 12:33AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I believe the changes to Space Mountain were brought on by myself, a small charcoal grill, and four gallons of 93 octane.

"Popo woke up several hours later. Popo pants gone. Popo robbed." Mr. Popo, Dragon Ball Z, Delicious' Head.

Profile Email
Kousaka-san
 06/01/11 01:10AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: DukeDeliciouse

I believe the changes to Space Mountain were brought on by myself, a small charcoal grill, and four gallons of 93 octane.

You're serving charred hot dogs to the people in line? Mr. Green

Profile Email
Kousaka-san
 06/05/11 04:07PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

This is going to be a first...

Profile Email
Kousaka-san
 06/05/11 06:52PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Lunch... O_O

Profile Email
DukeDeliciouse
 06/06/11 12:30AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

"Popo woke up several hours later. Popo pants gone. Popo robbed." Mr. Popo, Dragon Ball Z, Delicious' Head.

Profile Email
Anonymous: GarbageCan
 06/06/11 10:43PM  

Ch-Cha!

hazumu-kun
 06/08/11 10:44PM  
MMMMM

you and your plasic guns Razz I like the mountains.

If you aren't rememberd, then you never existed.

Profile Email Website
DukeDeliciouse
 06/08/11 11:30PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I'm still in awe of and lusting after that Monster Dog of DMS' up top.

And by up top, I do indeed mean on the previous page, yo.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.17 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279034
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Last Post: 11/21/19 17:24

Song Search