Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > General New Topic Post Reply
 Abilities

AnbuIce
 05/20/09 02:50AM (Read 970 times)  
+++++
Rock Legend
determined

I seen where back in the day I had made a post as "Dragon" and I called it Anime super powers. I had seen where many of you posted and I wanted to remake a similar post on my newer account to see if anyone had changed thier minds from since then.

My question is if you could have any Power, Ablity, or something unique from your favorite Anime/game/or even american cartoon(SuperMan/spiderman etc.etc.) and you can choose multiple ones just be sure to state witch one you'd want more then them all.

I'd say Alex Mercer from the game [ProtoType] being able to change your body in to the ultimate weapon (Claw Arms, armor form, blade arms, etc etc.) would be awesome.
Also being able to consume people around you and having there memories and being able to take on there apperence would be cool.(Not that I'd hurt anyone. Smile )

Also Ichigo from Bleach having the ability to go hollow and the speed he gets from Bankai is amazing.

Lets see the persision shooting of Train Heartnet from Black Cat is Wikkid his Gun is friggin pawnage.
(These are all subject to change xD) Cool

Yeah and I'm just throwing this out there it's not a power or anything but Solid Snakes uniqueness is awesome the reflex's, Gunslinging, and CQC abilities he has are pawnage, considering he's taken down Tanks,Helicopters,countless soldiers, and people with a form of power. He's like the ultimate Human. (Considering he's a clone with no super human abilities going on like throwing fireballs, or flying etc etc.)-Metal Gear Solid franchize

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing THE ONLY thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believe in.

Profile Email Website
Katonics
 05/21/09 05:08PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

I would have the abilities of the prototype (Alex Mercer), because he has the ability to shape shift, and consume peoples bodys and transfrom into them and take their memories and take thier abilities.

^_^ sooooooooo.....if i had the powers of Alex Mercer i would take the powers of everyone else. ^_^

Profile Email
AnbuIce
 05/21/09 05:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Quote by: Katonics

I would have the abilities of the prototype (Alex Mercer), because he has the ability to shape shift, and consume peoples bodys and transfrom into them and take their memories and take thier abilities.

^_^ sooooooooo.....if i had the powers of Alex Mercer i would take the powers of everyone else. ^_^

I'm with you there, fo' true! Wink

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing THE ONLY thing I was good at. But at least I always fought for what I believe in.

Profile Email Website
Lotherein
 05/21/09 05:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

shapeshifting - girls locker room rawr! lol

materialization - i can make anything i want even attachments to my body.

immortality - the power of energy, of course it comes with a price such as drinking blood (vampire) or feasting on female nectars (more tentacle sided there) , or even better feasting on the planets energy in a rooted bloom form O.o

Profile Email
Surkasu
 05/21/09 07:39PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

...thats kinda weird man...but i dont blame you, i wasnt far from saying the same Mr. Green

so i'd have every thing lotherein had...and of course lots of guns and the ability to use them...and ONE really BIG gun Big Grin

わたし わ おたく! わたし 愛 まんが!

Profile Email Website
Otaku.Goddess
 06/05/09 12:42AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Morphing/healing (CuteyHoney style) and mind reading with manipulation (Like Lelouch)

Messing up, itís what makes a person. Itís how we learn, where we find joy in the things you donít plan for, in things you donít see coming.

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.13 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279147
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search