Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)

razi_leonhart
 05/12/10 07:09AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

razi laughed. "well we seem to find each other easily.and i try to sweep you off your feet but it seems like you have me there. " he turned to syaoran "im not after her. i just know her dad. she should give him my royal crest and recognize it as mine."

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.

Profile Email
takeshi252
 05/12/10 08:33AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

that sounds kinda stupid but hey what do i know im from another country

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519

Profile Email
tkun
 05/12/10 10:38AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Aiden noticed and patiently waited for Siomara to find a suitable resturant. They passed a few nice places to eat; however they were fast food resturants, not fancy ones -- like the one the girl was pulling up to now. She raised an inquisitive eyebrow. Did she have enough money to pay for such a place? The building's outside architecture gave the resturant a high quality feel.

With a small voice, Aiden added, "You make yourself sound like a vampire." She climbed out the car and slammed the door closed. With hands in her pockets, she waited for the girl to lead the way. She was paying afterall.

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/12/10 11:01AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Siomara glanced at Aiden and then said, "Does that scare you Aiden?" Siomara walked to the fancy restaurant and greeted the waiter. The waiter showed Aiden and Siomara to a very low lit booth but it was still very elegant. The waiter asked the ladies, "What should I get you ladies to drink?" Siomara said, "I will have my usual and she will have a soda. Thank you Jefferies." The waiter nodded his head and went to get the drinks.

When the waiter came back he placed a wine glass in front of Siomara and a glass of soda in front of Aiden. "Please let me know when you ladies are ready to order your food", Jefferies bowed and walked away giving the girls privacy. Siomara rubbed her eyes and then they started to glow at the table as she looked at the menu. "So, Aiden do you have any inquiries for me?", Siomara put down the menu and stared at Aiden waiting for her reply.

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
Urufu21
 05/12/10 11:23AM  
+++++
Rock Legend

walks in too see the conslur *is this the plave were i go to see what classes im gona be taking*

Profile Email
tkun
 05/12/10 12:20PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Aiden stayed quiet as they entered the resturant. Instantly a waiter came and directed them to their seats. She nodded at the waiter as he bowed and walked away to tend to others. Looking around, she absorbed the sights and sounds of this resturant as she's never been here before. In fac, she had never been anywhere with anyone before. She had always been alone due to her lack of communications with others besides her deliquent friends.

"Inquiries? Not really," she truthfully murmured. The girl was odd, but nothing she could scrutinize. "Do you have any for me?" She questioned.

Profile Email
oneesan89
 05/12/10 12:40PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

"No, I dont actually. But I would like to consider you as a friend if you do not mind?", Siomara smiled and showed a little bit of her fangs and then she looked at the menu again. As the two girls looked at the menus Siomara's phone ranged. "If you will please excuse me it is my aunt." Siomara left the table for quite some time talking to her aunt. When she came back the girls ordered dinner and waited for their food to arrive.

~aishiteru yo~

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.08 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions

Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279144
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds

Song Search