Armitage's Dimension Logo. Click here to Refresh Main Page.

 Forum Index > ArmiTunes > Forum Games New Topic Post Reply
 Tsakuya's Academy for Gifted Children (Role Play)
 
takeshi252
 05/11/10 12:53PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/25/10
Posts: 363
*the lambo pulls over on the siide of the road and syaoran gets out of the drivers side of the car he walks over to tha passenger side opens the door and a beautiful girl steps out he takes her hand* come princess *and they walk into the coffie shop on the corner*

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519
 
Profile Email
 Quote
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 12:58PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/22/10
Posts: 845
razi cruises by the coffe shop and doesnt even give a passing glance until he notices the girl. "wow what a looker." he stops on the other side of the road and watches for a bit.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.
 
Profile Email
 Quote
takeshi252
 05/11/10 01:10PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/25/10
Posts: 363
*syaoran notices razi stareing and gives him the "you better come in and chat or stop looking" look*

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519
 
Profile Email
 Quote
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 01:13PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/22/10
Posts: 845
razi grins slightly. he reaches in his saddle bag and grabs a black rolled up cloth and thicks it in his belt. he enters the coffe shop and stands before the girls table " so . what brings you here."

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.
 
Profile Email
 Quote
takeshi252
 05/11/10 01:18PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/25/10
Posts: 363
Syaoran: oh hi razi this is Sakura

Sakura: -mumbles- hi

syaoran: *is clearly not happy with the way razi is treating the princessverry nicely* so what brings you here razi?

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519
 
Profile Email
 Quote
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 02:12PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/22/10
Posts: 845
' ah the many feelings in my soul . perhaps you should ty listening to your some time"

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.
 
Profile Email
 Quote
takeshi252
 05/11/10 02:24PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/25/10
Posts: 363
Syaoran: *with a smile* Maybe you should leave *is clearly irritated but isnt showing it*

Sakura: maybe we should leave syaoran.

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519
 
Profile Email
 Quote
razi_leonhart
 05/11/10 02:33PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/22/10
Posts: 845
razi laughed and turned towards the door. "no need. ill see my self out. " he tossed the item in the black cloth on the table. it contaied a small knife with Raziels family crest on it . it was his mark of royalty." see ya later. he said as he walked out the door. he went to his bike and strapped on his helmet. he checked his spare helmet in the bags and crunk up the engine.

The closer i get to the light ...the larger my shadow becomes.
 
Profile Email
 Quote
spriggan_d
 05/11/10 02:36PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 03/03/07
Posts: 732
She decides to go to the library for the rest of the period so she starts to head that way. As she passes the fountain in the middle of the Atrium, she starts to hum a bit. She shifts her messenger bag to a more comfortable position before she begins to skip the rest of the way to the library. She stops infront of two huge wooden doors and tugs one open before walking in, passing the librarian at the front desk who eyes her for a moment and continues to walk upstairs to the fiction section before turning down a row, running a finger along the books til she stops infront of a section. She pulls out a thick book on Persian folklore before taking it back to a set of beanbags on the floor and drops down in one of them. She takes her messenger bag off and sets it beside her before curling up to read, not taking any notice of anyone around her.

"if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....it's probably Sprig in disguise trying to kill you."
 
Profile Email Website
 Quote
takeshi252
 05/11/10 02:48PM  
+++++
Rock Legend

Status: offline


Registered: 01/25/10
Posts: 363
* a huge stack of books and a sword bag clatter to the ground next to you* hello are you *pauses to look at a paper* sprig? ^-^

(Insert witty signature here) (Why you ask, because I can.) Check out my Build:http://www.armitunes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=68519
 
Profile Email
 Quote
Content generated in: 0.05 seconds
New Topic Post Reply


Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Filtered HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Favorite Songs

You must be logged in to use the Favorites List!

User Functions





Don't have an account yet? Sign up as a New User

Lost your password?

Chatterblock

Total public Chats: 279144
You must be logged in to post in the Chatterblock!
Auto-Refresh 60 seconds


Song Search